Scientific Racism: Darwinism and Eugenics

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 09:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FmEjDaWqA4&app=desktop

Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 11:55 pm
@gungasnake,
Indeed is here in the danger of evolution (which is a hoax of course)
Stalin, Marx etc were indoctrinated by TPTSB before they did their horrible things, so they can 'scientific rationalise' what these psychopaths do!

people have to wake up to this so it can't happen again!

0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:22 pm
Each of these drew from Plato's republic.
Is it wrong to control population increase?
Is it wrong to allow its increase?
Does the whole suffer due to the lack of investment towards moderating populace vs available resources?
Of course it does.

You don't allow a herd to breed beyond its means because it weakens the entire community. Human population management is essential for human survival - Any sensible person will accept that.
How to do it is not even an issue anymore - Monsanto and the cdc are great institutions and would never do what is necessary to bring this about - So don't even delve into there genetic modification processes They have only our interests at heart.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 01:32 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Human population management is essential for human survival - Any sensible person will accept that.

sheer baloney.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 01:50 pm
@gungasnake,
Seeing as how Darwin had NO ******* IDEA about genetics, he could have no rational opinion bout eugenics. His entire theory was incorrectly assumed by his cousin to be a manifesto on "methods" of which it was not.
Henry F Osborne an enemy of Darwin and anything having to do with naturl selection, could really be considered the developer of Eugenics by the extension of hisown "ARISTOGENESIS" hypothesis.

Darwin has always been given "credit" for things he hd nothing to do with . Folks like gunga and Quahog are perfect examples of progenation of "big lie theory"
0 Replies

GodSGift2Women

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 01:49 pm
From what I see on TV and what I've heard people talking about racism I drew some conclusions:

1. No one says what racism between people actually is: believing that someone's brain is different, due to the color of that someone's body.
2. Racism is good. It's a tool human used and uses. A pit-bull is more likely to attack you than a chihuahua.
3. People that are racist with other people are dumb.

No one seems to say that. Racists have lower IQ, and that's it. To think that the color of your body influences how your brain works is, for me, really, really dumb.

I agree that white people are better suited for life near the poles, where there's less sun and there is a problem concerning skin color when it comes to vitamin D and the sun. There are some other aspects of the body that is influenced by race, but that's it.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 10:33 pm
@GodSGift2Women,
Basic reality here, Christianity cannot serve as a logical or ethical basis for racism but evolution can and has served as a philosophical corner stone not only for racism, but for eugenics programs and ideologies including Communism and Nazism.

Evolution is not only a bunch of bullshit, it is a bunch of dangerous bullshit.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2014 01:43 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Basic reality here, Christianity cannot serve as a logical or ethical basis for racism but evolution can and has served as a philosophical corner stone not only for racism, but for eugenics programs and ideologies including Communism and Nazism.

Evolution is not only a bunch of bullshit, it is a bunch of dangerous bullshit.

I couldn't agree more!!

Btw what was the subtitle of "The Origin of Species" ??????
farmerman

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2014 05:38 am
@Quehoniaomath,
but all the racist policies of nations were all established centuries before Darwin by good "Christian Nations"

what abuncha maroons
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2014 06:00 am
Here we go again . . . it's only a matter of time until Gunga Dim trots out that old BS about Europe being peaceful from 1815 to 1914. He gets tedious after a while.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 01:12 am
I think that gung needs a tinfoil hat for Christmas, as he's starting to come out with some strange ideas lately.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 01:17 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
I think that gung needs a tinfoil hat for Christmas, as he's starting to come out with some strange ideas lately.

Nothing original again!

However, can you even explain why you think that?
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 07:12 am
@gungasnake,
Does it matter?
Who, truly, gives a toss for any ideal - other than their own?
0 Replies