What is this girl up to?

Germlat

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2014 03:38 am
@Emergency93,
Emergency93 wrote:

Haha okay, I want to see how many guys she done it with.
what about you ? Hold yourself to the same standard. As far as the girl....it sounds like you're the rebound guy. Don't get attached.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2014 06:54 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

ehBeth wrote:

since a graph on sexual activity rate doesn't tell us anything about condom usage I have no idea why you posted that, unless you wanted to confirm my previous opinion of you

Quote:
this is the High School sexually active rate of condom usage

I can see that giving you credit for intelligence was a mistake.

condom usage rate might be lower than you think..this is the High School sexually active rate.

But you don't say that, above is your post. The graph doesn't say that either.

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2014 11:43 am
@chai2,
Quote:
But you don't say that

sure I did, the subject of the sentence was condom usage, which was very clear in the context of the post this was in response too. If one made the mistake of thinking that the subject was the sexual activity rate of High Schoolers then my response would have made no sense. Like I said, I got a little too breezy and over estimated the intelligence of my readers. I will keep this in mind for future posts.
chai2

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2014 06:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
So in other words, that graph doesn't have anything to do with condom usage.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2014 07:04 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

So in other words, that graph doesn't have anything to do with condom usage.

in other words only about 60% of sexually active high schoolers use condoms regularly......

Quote:
condom usage rate might be lower than you think..this is the High School sexually active rate

the subject is condom usage rate, the subset is amongst high school sexually active. this should have been clear enough. Obviously it was not.
chai2

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2014 07:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
Well then why the hell don't you post some statistics that say that?
0 Replies