What is this girl up to?

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:24 am
@Emergency93,
Emergency93 wrote:

Haha okay, I want to see how many guys she done it with.

your curiosity is likely to kill the golden goose. Leave it alone.
Emergency93

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 02:11 am
@hawkeye10,
Maybe, not so sure really. She already asked me if I done stuff like this before, and we both said no (referring to meeting up with a almost stranger and hit it like no tomorrow).
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 06:48 am
@Emergency93,
well that's one way to not see her again

why is it any of your business how many men she's been with?

because, you know, it's not any of your business
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 06:49 am
@Emergency93,
so it's ok if she's with you but not with others?

if I knew her, I'd tell to cut you loose.
Emergency93

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 08:25 am
@ehBeth,
What are you talking about? I just want to see, if I want anything serious with this girl or not.
chai2

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 09:06 am
@Emergency93,
Emergency93 wrote:

What are you talking about? I just want to see, if I want anything serious with this girl or not.

When someone says "I just" and then follows it with anything, it's usually bullshit.

"I just want to know"

Why?

"I just want to"

But what's the reason you want to?

"I just want to"

You want to know if she's a slut. What about you? You're the other half of this.
You already asked each other if either of you have done this sort of thing before, and the answer was No. There's your answer.

What the hell is a slut anyway? A woman who enjoys sex and is comfortable in getting it?
If this was a guy, you'd be calling him a stud.

You're dealing with some guilt/moral/sexuality/repression issue of your own. Don't lay that on her.

She's been nothing but upfront, and you're looking for some way to make yourself look like the person with higher standards.

You're what? I think you said 20? It's time you learned some valuable lessons about sex.
You're single, having consensual sex and it's just between the 2 of you. You are on equal footing in this relationship, regardless of what EITHER of you do or do not do with someone else. It's private.

Stop saying you want to see if you want a serious relationship with her, when all you really want is to find out if she's ******* other guys, or women, as well.

Christ almighty, you're 20. You don't need to be thinking about relationships. You need to be sowing some wild oats, and having fun, before the responsibilities of life land on you.

Like Frank said in a prior post. I hope you're not standing on a roof years from now when you realize what's going on right now.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 11:28 am
The answer is 42.
0 Replies

Emergency93

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 12:10 pm
I can feel the hatred towards me in this thread Very Happy
Meanwhile we have still been texting everyday, and if she wasn't going to meet early tomorrow, she said she wanted to come over, and god know what happens then. This girls definitely wants the D.
0 Replies

Emergency93

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 12:24 pm
How about asking her if she sleeps with other guys, while we are hitting it? I actually really want to know that, since we dont use protection other then she is on birth control.
chai2

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:05 pm
@Emergency93,
Yeah, that's the best time to ask someone if she's ******* other guys; while she's doing it with you. Shocked

Have you ever heard of a rodeo ****? That's where you're doing it doggy style, and you tell her "you're a lot tighter than your sister", then see how long you can stay on. Why in the world would you talk about other partners while you're in bed with someone else? Jesus wept.

You're not using a condom????? RED ALERT RED ALERT!!!!!
Go out RIGHT NOW and buy condoms. Have you never heard of AIDS, HIV, and every other VD out there? GO BUY CONDOMS, NOW!!!!

There's no hate for you here. Stop that "I can feel the hate" stuff. You just seem to be in the need for a lot of sex ed beyond what they put on on the screen in your high school class.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:22 pm
I meant there is more to sex than what you learned in high school. You're living it now.

Ok, I suspect you really are pulling our legs now that you're saying you don't see the need in condoms. Or that you think it's a good idea to ask her about her sex life while you're having sex with her.

I'm bowing out.
chai2

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 04:40 pm
@chai2,
oh.
I see you deleted your post before the one I just made. The one where you mistakenly thought I was saying you were still in high school. Yeah, I know you're not. You're 20. You said you were going to college, majoring in economics, and are going to live in a pent house and work for Goldman Sachs.

It's also the post where you said you didn't know why you needed condoms if she hasn't "messed around with" other guys.

You mean like the man she had a relationship with before you? Or do you mean any of the other men she may or may not have had sex with, or is having sex with?

I guess you think none of that happened unless you ask her.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 03:59 pm
Do the words low self esteem and look out below come to mind here?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 04:10 pm
@Emergency93,
I'm telling you that you're posting like an idiot, and if I knew her I'd tell her to find someone more mature to **** while she's between relationships.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 04:11 pm
@Emergency93,
Emergency93 wrote:
if I want anything serious with this girl or not.

she's already told you she doesn't want a serious relationship with you so why the hell are you wondering if you want something serious

it is not on offer
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 04:13 pm
@Emergency93,
Emergency93 wrote:

How about asking her if she sleeps with other guys, while we are hitting it? I actually really want to know that, since we dont use protection other then she is on birth control.

well then

you're both pretty stupid

ok
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 04:41 pm
@ehBeth,
condom usage rate might be lower than you think..this is the High School sexually active rate

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/figures/m6129a4f2.gif
ehBeth

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 05:07 pm
@hawkeye10,
since a graph on sexual activity rate doesn't tell us anything about condom usage I have no idea why you posted that, unless you wanted to confirm my previous opinion of you
Enaj

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 05:37 pm
Is more like.....What is this boy up to?

Not once did I see you saying anything about concern for the girl.
Are you concerned about her feelings?
Are you concerned about whether she may contract STDs or HIV from you?
Are you concerned whether she may care about how many partners you have had in the past?
Are you concerned that she might think that having sex is expected of her?
Are you concerned whether she might feel about you the same that you do about her?
Your concerned that she might be a slut? Maybe she thinks that you might be a slut too and not someone she should be serious with?

It seems to me that you care only for yourself.....your questions sure support that.

Which brings up the question......
If you are not serious about her...
and she is not serious about you....
Why the hell are the both of you having any kind of relationship!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2014 02:19 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

since a graph on sexual activity rate doesn't tell us anything about condom usage I have no idea why you posted that, unless you wanted to confirm my previous opinion of you

Quote:
this is the High School sexually active rate of condom usage

I can see that giving you credit for intelligence was a mistake.