Is happiness attainable in this life?

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 12:01 am
@Mollybear2014,
Live in BEAUTY, according to your taste.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2014 01:26 am
@Mollybeard2014

Quote:
... I've heard about being grateful for what you have. I've also heard that having money or more things won't make me happy. I'd love to try having lots of money - just for a week or two, so I could pay off some debt! I realize happiness needs to come from within yourself. I have been gifted with several talents: for sewing and creativity, gardening, and patience. These aren't making me happy right now. Maybe there's just too many stressful situations in my life.

Then, forget about being grateful with what you have, and avoid looking for happiness.

Fight!

0 Replies

MWal

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2014 10:59 am
If happiness isn't here then we lack serious reason for life. Happiness is not only what makes us desire to be here, but its also deep intrinsic reason for life. Love is growth.
0 Replies

NoeliA

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:05 pm
@Mollybear2014,
Molly. I am upset to read you feel sad and unhappy, i believe that being happy is not a privilege but a must have in our life. From your words I sense that you are despairing, but you shouldn't. There is a lot you can do about it and it's never too late. Happiness is like muscle and you can (and should) make it stronger and live a happy life. Btw - happy life creates a positive experience that attracts more positivity into your life. It's like a wheel that eventually will attract more prosperity to your life.
I understand that you are familiar with the attitude of gratitude. Have you tried to count all the good in your life? I suggest you will, every day for the next month. And if it's very hard for you, google “what to be grateful for” to get ideas. Also, try to pay attention to the positive things in your life. You might be too occupied feeling sorry about yourself so you don’t have the time or focus on the things going right in your life. I have several exercises in my website you can explore them, they are all fr
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:11 pm
@NoeliA,
Do some volunteer work to help others. It has many positive aspects to it, and you'll feel much better about yourself and the world.
0 Replies