Hair Fall Control

Fri 22 Aug, 2014 04:10 am
My mother needs a good treatment for hairfall. Suggest a good clinic.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,523 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed

jespah

Fri 22 Aug, 2014 08:14 am
@ashadatta5,
Have her ask her doctor.
0 Replies

Redbird537

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 09:40 am
@ashadatta5,
Having her contact her regular physician would probably be the best route. They can recommend her to a dermatologist if they can't solve the issue.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 10:46 am
@ashadatta5,
Yes, she should consult an expert.

In the meantime, she should wear very tight underwear to keep as much as possible in place.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Wed 8 Oct, 2014 10:40 pm
My hair started falling out by the brush full last year. I increased the protein grams in my diet and also started taking a biotin supplement on the advice of my doctor. Biotin is one of the lesser known B vitamins and takes very little to be effective. It worked for me.

Since we all have differing factors in our lives, it is important that an individual analysis be done. Her lab test results will give her doctor a nutritional roadmap to help reduce the rate of hair loss.
0 Replies

Juliaspage

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 05:02 am
The first step that you can take to reduce hair loss is to massage your scalp with appropriate hair oil. Proper hair and scalp massage will increase blood flow to the hair follicles, condition the scalp, and enhance the strength of your hair’s roots. It will also promote relaxation and reduce feelings of stress.
0 Replies