6

buddies girl and trouble believing her

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 01:40 am
Long story shorter.. Her and I are pretty close I know more about her than my buddy does or it feels that way...... In the past 2 months she has had girls nite 3 times and all 3 times she's ended up at a guys house. Now 2 of the times her man knows about. Now a look into her past I know she has messed around on my friend as I was the guy she fooled around with (he doesn't know) we did stop as she claimed she started feeling guilty... Now all this started first time she went on the girls nite out she tried to lie and got caught by him... This last time she kinda came clean to him.. Not sure if was the full truth. The one that's bugging me is the 2nd girls nite out supposed to have been a girls nite out her girlfriend ended up. Leaving the bar around Midnight and she ended up hanging out with a mutual male friend who has a girlfriend as well but they left the bar before bar close (2am here) and went back to his place alone for around 2 hours. She tried to lie to me about this she tried to say she was to drunk and had to stop by WalMart to sober up she ended up slipping up and finally told me she went to this guys place. But she said if her man asked she would tell him she stopped by WalMart, after getting home around 4am she went to sleep on the couch woke around 9am that's when her and I talked and she tried to lie. She then went back to sleep on the couch until around 5pm got up and took a shower... Then the red flags started to fly I've know this girl quite well she isn't one to take showers every day never has she took a shower before she went out then to wake up and take another shower I knew something wasn't right. I did ask her if they messed around she said no they just talked but the way she replied to my question I could tell she was lying or hiding some thing. Now this situation is really starting to get to me I don't. Know what to do as I don't want to let him know and possible ruin their relationship unless I have prof I do have her voice recording saying he will never find out about being with this guy alone at his house... Not sure if I should just wait and try to catch her red handed or what........

OmSigDAVID

1  
Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 01:50 am
@tommygunn,
WELCOME to the forum!

R u the kind with the round drum magazine ?

I love the MP5, but with .45 ACP, u get the job done better!

David

OmSigDAVID

1  
Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:00 am
@tommygunn,
tommygunn wrote:
I suggest that u take the ez way: just let life unfold & go by
and don t do anything.

6  
Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 05:24 am
@tommygunn,
Walk away from this drama.

1  
Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 05:46 am
@tommygunn,
tommygunn wrote:
I know she has messed around on my friend as I was the guy she fooled around with (he doesn't know)

I predict that if you attempt to bust her for cheating with some other guy, it will backfire on you badly.

PUNKEY

4  
Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 05:53 am
Let me get this straight: You are cheating with a girl (on your best friend) and now she is cheating with still another guy, and you are worried/jealous/mad?

She's acting like a slut. You are acting like a fool.

CoastalRat

4  
Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 08:22 am
@tommygunn,
I'm with Punkey on this one. You're an ass for messing with your friend's girlfriend. Just mind your own business and don't get involved in what this girl is or is not doing. This is between your buddy and her, not you.

tommygunn

4  
Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 09:04 am
Yes I do understand that her and I messing around was a crappy situation, and I am an ass for that. If I have to own up for my mistakes I don't have a problem with that after all it was my mistake. I didn't ask this question to get assured my actions should be acceptable or I had no wrong. I have been worried because the last 3 days she's been complaining of UTI problems and I'm worried it might be something more like an STD and not just a UTI. I do thank everyone for their advice good or bad.

Germlat

1  
Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 10:59 am
@tommygunn,
So...if she's not your girl the why worry. Actually sounds like you're lucky she's not your girl...

Aldistar

4  
Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 11:03 am
I was going to say you seem pretty high handed about her cheating when you have betrayed your friend just as badly. However, the medical issues and chance of your friend catching an STD or worse from this girl should trump anything else. He should be made aware that he needs to not have relations with this person without protection. Be prepared for this to blow up in your face, because as soon as you rat her out she is going to do the same to you. It would be better if you told him your part in this before he hears it from someone else. Just know that you may lose him as a friend as well.
Germlat

1  
Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 11:32 am
@Aldistar,
Sounds to me like she's community property.

OmSigDAVID

4  
Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:49 pm

The safe & ez way to handle it
is just to forget about it
and leave it alone, minding your own business. Then there will be no trouble.

IF u tell the guy, then he coud get mad at u
and strike out at u somehow.

PUNKEY

6  
Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 05:26 pm
She can get her answer about whether it's an STD or an UTI from the Dr. You need to distance yourself from all this drama.

She is pulling you in on her problems.

You need to go to the Dr. and get tested, just in case. With her sleeping around so much, you could have issues.

niceguy47460

0  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2018 12:24 pm
@tommygunn,
I would tell him everything so he knows to get tested . you should get tested to . and to let him know she is a lyer and a slut . you both need to leave this girl alone

bunnyhabit

0  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2018 12:37 pm
You need to tell her boyfriend exactly what she told you unless you're interested in becoming her boyfriend. She is obviously a serial cheater and liar after cheating three times. I would recommend you distant yourself from her. You need to decide your loyalty is to her or her boyfriend as both is impossible.
PUNKEY

1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2018 12:48 pm
@bunnyhabit ,
This is a thread from 2014.