The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 11:22 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:
He did not have to present the case to the GJ at all.

No, he could have decided to go to trial, and let the truth come out.
Izzy, u can t be tried for a felony without an indictment.

Which we learned to do after too many times of kings putting their enemies on trial and paying people to say bad things about them in court so that they could hold an execution. The roadblocks to the state hauling anyone it wants into its courts, or anyone the mob demands, is a basic protection for citizens to not be run over by the state.
BillRM

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 11:30 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Some of the racial bigots on this thread will never understand.

Bigots like Sharpton and Jackson who always consider any white guilty of rape or murder or whatever at least if they can get some TV time.

No proof needed and in fact even if there solid proof of no misconducts it does not matter to these bigots.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 11:32 am
@BillRM,
Bill, Get your head out of your ass. Almost all cultures are guilty of rape and murder.

BillRM

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 11:33 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Almost all cultures are guilty of rape and murder.

People are guilty of rape and murder not cultures.

Although with the out of sight murder rate of young black men by other young black men the "black culture" is trying to prove me wrong.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 11:36 am
@BillRM,
People are the citizens of cultures. Without people, there would be no culture.

You wrote,
Quote:
Although with the out of sight murder rate of young black men by other young black men the "black culture" is trying to prove me wrong.

Have you ever studied the murder rates of whites against whites? How about the holocaust? How about the unibomber? How about the Civil War? How about the war in Northern Ireland? You're way out of your league, bubba.
BillRM

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 11:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Have you ever studied the murder rates of whites against whites?

Go to the CDC website and you will see the leading causes of deaths by race and sex of teenagers.

In all grouping except for blacks males teens are killed by accidents and diseases with homicides being way way down the list, however the number one reason young black males do not get to grow up is due to homicides by other young black males.

If you are raising a young black male the safer thing you can do is to move to an area with few others black males.

In any case it not cops white or black or lynching by white bigots it is other young black males.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 12:01 pm
@BillRM,
Anyone can find on almost anything from a study to support one issue or another.
However, you are suffering from myopia by concentrating on one race/culture.

That's based on ignorance; no more, no less. Get your head out of your ass, and try to look at the big picture. What one group does is not unique; history has proven this point over and over. You just prove you're a racial bigot.
georgeob1

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 12:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Bill, Get your head out of your ass. Almost all cultures are guilty of rape and murder.

True enough, but that doesn't prove him wrong. Indeed it doesn't prove anything at all. The good and bad features of various cultures aren't all demonstrated at the same time and place. Moreover they change and evolve over time. There are significant and meaningful differences among them at various places and times.

During the 1930s and early 1940s the Japanese practiced truly horrible cruelties and mass killings of the people of China , and later systematic war crimes on the prisioners of their early conquests in Southeast Asia. Meanwhile, across the Pacific, Japanese Americans were interned largely as an over-reaction to the fears the Japanese Army's actions in Asia caused here. How could a single culture be simultaneously a victim and perpetrator ? It happens, and these differences are meaningful and real.

That's what Bill was pointing out. Perhaps you should get you head into a brighter place as well.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 12:46 pm
@georgeob1,
It proves he suffers from myopia, and so do you.

If you have been on a2k for any length of time and about criticisms against Japan and their crimes against humanity, you would also know my position about that culture too!

You criticize me on issues you have no idea about; you need to see the light after you pull it out of your ass!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 12:46 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:
izzythepush wrote:
You've ignored every bit of evidence that doesn't fit in with your assumptions.
WHAT evidence???????

http://able2know.org/topic/252068-46#post-5826037
Your link is not evidence, Izzy; that 's only HuffPo,
being hopelessly vague and falsely implying that Wilson was obligated
to do some things. IF he really HAD violated police protocols
after the killing, then the police 'd be all over him, and the protesters
woud have quoted those protocols to us by now.
The first thing he did after the killing was to call his supervisor.

There is no more inculpatory evidence
than there is the Lock Ness Monster.
BillRM

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 12:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
CI as must as you and the so call black leadership do not wish to address the issues there is one hell of large problems in the black community and one of the major once problem are young black males are dying in too great numbers at the hands of other black males.

The problem is not so call bigot white cops or bigot whites in general no matter how hard the so call black leadership jump on this case of white cop force to killed a black male teenager who was trying to killed him.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 01:00 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
NYT's has a peice up from policing experts that claims that Officer Wilson pretty much did things by the book, just as he claims. What we are seeing from the Left and the left leaning journalists is pretty much pure gibberish, and is emotion driven not reason or fact driven.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 01:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It proves he suffers from myopia, and so do you.

If you have been on a2k for any length of time and about criticisms against Japan and their crimes against humanity, you would also know my position about that culture too!

You criticize me on issues you have no idea about; you need to see the light after you pull it out of your ass!

Myopia is a disorder of vision, not thought. The fact that you might have earlier criticized Japanese brutality in Asia while also lamenting the contemporaneous victimization of Japanese Americans here, itself demonstrates my point, and the persistent errors in your intemperate criticisms of others.

Cultures aren't permanently good or bad. In different places and times they can exhibit both good and destructive behaviors. Pointing out these virtues and defects does not itself constitute prejudice of any kind. Criticisms can spring from intolerance and prejudice, but they can also equally well be well-intended and accurate observations. There is a difference.

It appears to me you are particularly close-minded and intolerant of criticism or even disagreement of any kind. If you spoke to others in person, as you so often write here, you would frequently find yourself on the floor with a bloody nose.

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 01:40 pm
@georgeob1,
You need a lesson on the English language too!
Quote:
my·o·pi·a
mīˈōpēə/
noun
nearsightedness.
lack of imagination, foresight, or intellectual insight.
"historians have been censured for their myopia in treating modern science as a western phenomenon"
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 02:27 pm
@georgeob1,
You wrote,
Quote:
Cultures aren't permanently good or bad. In different places and times they can exhibit both good and destructive behaviors. Pointing out these virtues and defects does not itself constitute prejudice of any kind. Criticisms can spring from intolerance and prejudice, but they can also equally well be well-intended and accurate observations. There is a difference.

Exactly my point; but Bill seems to emphasize black on black crimes. That's the essence of myopia and bigotry.

What point are you trying to make?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 02:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
What a load of ****. We don't have any kings putting people on trial. We have the Crown Prosecution Service, which is a professional body far better equipped to decide whether or not to prosecute than a bunch of people pulled off the street.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 02:35 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Just because it offends your rightwing sensibilities doesn't mean it's not evidence.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 03:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
We have the Crown Prosecution Service,

Don't forget your 85+ Sharia courts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 03:17 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
A 357 is a far more powerful round then the 9mm the police now carry and added to that hollow points 357 and you are in good shape.
Hell there been cases of stopping charging bears with 357 rounds including one cop doing so in Alaska if memory serve me correctly.

.357 mag is great for defense against humans. Against Alaskan bears, not so much.

That Alaskan cop may have had to make do with a .357 because that was all that was on hand at the time. But he or she would have been far better served with a .44 mag.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 03:17 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
Charging predator my arse.
An ineffectual policeman panicked, let adrenalin get the better of him and shot a full twelve times.
Sounds like a panicking Nancy to me, rather than an officer of the law.
For you morons to then come here and post stuff about calibre and exit wounds just makes me go cold.
You possibly think you come across as big and macho in all of this, but I just think sociopath.

Is there some reason you have to act like such a jerk? Sheesh!