The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

BillRM

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 11:14 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
you don't believe in due process and because you feel killing unarmed, non resisting "suspects

A suspects who is running away as fast as he or she can is in fact resisting arrested and I see no point in allowing him or her to get away to once more place innocent people lives at risk.

Next time the stolen SUV driver could be placing your or your loves ones lives at risk by fleeing the cops on our streets and highways.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 11:29 am
@BillRM,
"Don't shoot" - that's not only the title of a police weapons training course in my state but it's a main goal of police schooling (which is done at colleges and one police university) in all German states.
[When a police officer in Germany shoots at a person, or even an object, the prosecutor's office invariably starts preliminary proceedings.]
coldjoint

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 11:45 am
@Walter Hinteler,
You helping them pick up over there Wally?

https://www.unzensuriert.at/sites/default/files/styles/article_small/public/g28a9707ready-for-fpoe.jpg?itok=hx0Scmvs
Quote:
When you dare to take a look at the border town of Nickelsdorf, population 1,600, you will literally be blown away: uncontrolled, illegal migrants wherever you look, and an orgy of garbage and feces of unparalleled dimensions.

The migrants don't use garbage cans or bathrooms.

http://vladtepesblog.com/2015/10/13/bordertown-nickelsdorf-drowns-in-garbage-and-feces/
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 11:47 am
Deputies acquitted of killing Georgia inmate, guilty of lesser charges
Source: Reuters

A jury acquitted two deputies of killing a Nigerian college student in a Savannah, Georgia jail cell last New Year’s Day, but convicted them of lesser charges, a lawyer for the dead man's family said on Friday.

Former deputies Jason Kenny and Maxine Evans were found not guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Matthew Ajibade, 21, who the coroner said died of blunt force trauma.

Ajibade was tasered many times while strapped in a restraint chair, the student's family attorney, Mark O'Mara, said.

Former nurse Greg Brown was also charged with involuntary manslaughter but this week Chatham County Superior Court Judge James Bass Jr. ordered the charge to be dropped.

Kenny was found guilty of cruelty to an inmate while Evans was found guilty of public records fraud and three counts of perjury for her false grand jury testimony regarding the restraint chair log, said O'Mara.

-snip-

Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/16/us-usa-georgia-inmate-idUSKCN0SA2PR20151016

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 12:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Austria isn't part of Germany but an independent country (and that place is more than 1,000 away from where I live).

But how is your question related to my above post and/or the thread?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 02:22 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
But how is your question related to my above post and/or the thread?

It isn't Wally, but just like you, I don't need to post anything relative to this thread. Think of it as one of your "1200 year ago this happened" cracks. You know something that has nothing to do with the now.

And by the way German children are cleaning the messes they are making in Germany. Grab that broom from the guy on Mr. Peabody
and pitch in.

And this threads title is a lie.
BillRM

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 02:29 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Germany shoots at a person, or even an object, the prosecutor's office invariably starts preliminary proceedings.]

That is assuming the police officer in question is still alive after being fearful to shoot when that is called for.

By the way was there ever an investigation over the mass "suicides" of members of the Red Army Faction in your maximum security prison?

Not that I blamed your government given how many lives was ended by other terrorists trying to force their released from prison.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 04:12 pm
Something on the dishonest topic,

Quote:
Fable of Black Victimization: The Dangerous Rule of Thumb

Quote:
Blacks just cannot be the bad guys. They have to be portrayed by the media and our Liberal elected officials as the perpetual victims.

Quote:
Where is the call for decency, morality and lawfulness on the part of the black community from the black president and his Attorney General? Where is the NAACP and the Urban League in their statements to reign in the obvious criminality of some of their brothers and sisters? Why subject the decent, law abiding blacks who are the true victims, to such daily violence?

I guess it’s easier to sell your people a line of nonsense that perpetuates the slavery and misery that should have ended years ago. It’s time for the black community to wake up and start looking for new leaders and a new party to lead them.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/fable-of-black-victimization-the-dangerous-rule-of-thumb/

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 10:56 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
By the way was there ever an investigation over the mass "suicides" of members of the Red Army Faction in your maximum security prison?
Yes.
And whatever you want to say with that remark: police has nothing to do with prisons here, in no state - prisons belong to the justice ministries, police to the interior ministries.
BillRM

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 11:20 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Yes.
And whatever you want to say with that remark: police has nothing to do with prisons here, in no state - prisons belong to the justice ministries, police to the interior ministries.

Oh? So it was the same government but not the same bureaucrats who found that all those terrorists was nice enough to committed mass suicides together in your highest maximum security prison.

Very nice of them given that there had been a river of blood flowing due to other terrorists trying to force Germany to released them.

I would assume that the police was involved in dealing with those terrorists attempts to free those people and was likely working with the prison
bureaucrats.

It was so damn lucky once more that they hung themselves all together for the police and the prisons officials is it not?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 11:29 pm
@BillRM,
Stammhein is a prison in the state of Baden-Württemberg.
I'm not sure what government they had had in those days there, but most probaly a conservative.
Both is not "mine".

Whatever you assume, carry on with your speculations ...
BillRM

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2015 12:54 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Just that the theory and practice does not always match in any government including the German government.

Quote:
When a police officer in Germany shoots at a person, or even an object, the prosecutor's office invariably starts preliminary proceedings

The above sound good but given that the police and the prosecutors have to work together going after cops that have to used deadly force is likely to be done in the same manner as the investigation of the so call suicides of the Red Army Faction members and for the same reasons.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2015 02:20 am
@BillRM,
Unfortunately and opposite to your situation, I'm hooked up with the wrong crowd in my country. All work together just to give you reasons for your ideas.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2015 09:07 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
And this threads title is a lie.

No its not.

The rest of your post is hate rant.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2015 09:08 am
@BillRM,
Cops, TonyRM, have a very safe profession. They kill a lot more than be killed. A LOT MORE.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2015 09:11 am
@coldjoint,
What a dishonest crap site. no wonder you like it soooooo much. Sentinal, my ass.
BillRM

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2015 09:40 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Cops, TonyRM, have a very safe profession. They kill a lot more than be killed. A LOT MORE.

Not that safe and I would hope that they killed a hell of a lot more criminals then the numbers of cops killed in turn.

I wonder who you will call if your life or your families lives was on the line due to the actions of some criminal.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 02:02 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
So let me get this straight... Cop pulls kid over, the kid starts to agrue with the cop and refuses to comply with the officers requests and demands. The cops warns him many times that failure to comply with lead to his arrest. After threatening to taser the kid, he finally gets out but then continues to ignore the officer. After taking his phone from him, the kid starts to get up from the ground and the cop tasers him. In response to being tasered, the kid attacks the cop, and is shot and killed in the process?

I'm interested to find out how the cop was in the wrong on this? The smart mouth kid should have just done what he was asked and none of this would have happened.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 02:44 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
What a dishonest crap site. no wonder you like it soooooo much. Sentinal, my ass.

Like the DailyKos or MediaMatters or the forum you and Cobbler get your memes from? Give it up you whining wimp.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 02:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
No its not.

The police lied to no one. Some lying thug said Micheal Brown had his hands up. That is the lie, and that is a proven fact. BLM is based on a lie.
0 Replies