The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

Baldimo

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 01:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You need to follow the link provided to view the timeline of events. You are speaking from knowledge that is from 1 or 2 weeks after the case.

Quote:
Incident[edit]
At 11:47 a.m., Wilson responded to the call of a baby with breathing problems and drove to Glenark Drive, east of Canfield Drive.[30] About three minutes later and several blocks away, Michael Brown was recorded on camera stealing a box of Swisher cigars and pushing away a Ferguson Market clerk. Brown and his friend, Dorian Johnson, left the market at about 11:54 a.m.[31] At 11:53, a police dispatcher reported a "stealing in progress" at the Ferguson Market and described the suspect as a black male wearing a white T-shirt running toward QuikTrip. The suspect was reported as having stolen a box of Swisher cigars.[30] At 11:57, the dispatch described the suspect as wearing a red St. Louis Cardinals hat, a white T-shirt, yellow socks, and khaki shorts, and that he was accompanied by another male.[30] At 12:00 p.m., Wilson reported that he was back in service and radioed units 25 and 22 to ask if they need his assistance in searching for the suspects.[30] Seven seconds later, an unidentified officer said the suspects had disappeared.[30] Wilson called for backup at 12:02, saying "[Unit] 21. Put me on Canfield with two. And send me another car."[30]

Reports of what happened next differ widely between sources and witnesses, but Wilson ended up shooting Brown to death. At noon on August 9, Wilson drove up to Brown and Johnson in the middle of Canfield Drive and ordered them to move off the street and onto the sidewalk. Wilson continued driving past the two men, but then backed up and stopped close to them.[4][10][32][33] A struggle took place between Brown and Wilson through the window of the police SUV, a Chevrolet Tahoe.[34] Wilson's gun was fired twice during the struggle while it was inside the vehicle, with one bullet hitting Brown's right hand.[34][35] Brown and Johnson fled and Johnson hid behind a car.[36] Wilson got out of the vehicle and pursued Brown.[37] At some point, Wilson fired his gun again, with at least six shots striking Brown,[10] fatally wounding him. Brown was unarmed.[34][38] Less than 90 seconds passed from the time Wilson encountered Brown to the time of Brown's death.[39][40]

An unidentified officer arrived on the scene and, 73 seconds after Wilson's call, asked where the second suspect was. Thirty-one seconds later a supervisor was requested by Unit 25. At 12:07 p.m., an officer on scene radioed to dispatch for more units.[30] Also at 12:07 the St. Louis County police were notified and county officers began arriving on scene at around 12:15 p.m. The St. Louis County detectives were notified at 12:43 p.m. and arrived about 1:30 p.m. with the forensic investigator arriving at about 2:30 p.m.[41]

Police dispatched a dozen units to the scene by 1:00 p.m. with another dozen, including two canine units, by 2:00 p.m. Gunshots were recorded in Ferguson police logs at 2:11 p.m., and by the ambulance dispatch again at 2:14 p.m. which led to the response of 20 units from eight different municipal forces in the next 20 minutes. As the situation deteriorated, the police commanders had investigators seek cover and detectives assisted in crowd control. At 2:45, four canine units arrived on scene, and the SWAT team arrived at 3:20 p.m.[42] The medical examiner began his examination at around 3:30 p.m. which concluded about half an hour later with the body being cleared to be taken to the morgue.[42][43] At 4:37 p.m., Brown's body was signed in by workers at the morgue.[42]

One more time for the wikipedia link that contains all the info you will need to REALLY understand what was going on.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Michael_Brown

Now if you have something that was written after the release of the Grand Jury and DOJ reports that says different, then lets see it. Until then, you are working with very old information either on purpose or...
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 02:12 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Did you bother to go look at the video after it was uploaded a second time? The glitches were gone. Nothing really changed since the majority of the action still occurred off camera.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 04:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I am not snotballing anything about the UK. I don't live there. Izzy doesn't live in the U.S. Izzy doesn't know anything about the U.S. except about people he met in Mexico. Izzy thinks he's a pro at what's going on in the U.S. because Izzy reads a newspaper for England. Do you see the problem here, or are you just that dense?
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 04:12 pm
@tony5732,
tony5732 wrote:

I am not snotballing anything about the UK. I don't live there. Izzy doesn't live in the U.S. Izzy doesn't know anything about the U.S. except about people he met in Mexico. Izzy thinks he's a pro at what's going on in the U.S. because Izzy reads a newspaper for England. Do you see the problem here, or are you just that dense?

Izzy: didn't you do vacay in Florida??

Izzy is up to no good, and he is an idiot, but lets have the facts right MKay?
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 04:19 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
America said Wilson was innocent. I love America. That's why I don't burn our flag and hang it upside down while my crew goes and robs American civilian owned stores or screams about wanting our law enforcement dead.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 04:33 pm
@izzythepush,
No Hawkeye I'm pretty sure it was Mexico

"I'm not labelling people on the basis of colour but on experience. I met a lot of Americans on holiday in Mexico, and some were downright weird. No sense of irony at all, a profound fear of anyone who wasn't American, and a profound ignorance of all manner of things.

The way they spoke to the Mexicans was appalling too, unbelievably imperialist and incredibly rude. They had a real, completely undeserved, sense of self importance and were so ******* loud."

I never said all the white Americans, there were plenty of decent ones you could have a beer with, but there was a definite group of complete arseholes. It wasn't just me who noticed it, everyone else noticed it too."- Izzythepush

Unless he stopped at Florida in addition to Mexico, which I am sure he can pay for with his English White Privilege money. It still wouldn't mean he knows what it's like living with Black Lives Matter, or the thugs they represent.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 04:47 pm
@tony5732,
Ya, I dont find it with google search, only this

Quote:
Next year, my daughter will be spending a couple of weeks on holiday in Florida followed by a year's study in China, and I'm far more concerned about the fortnight in Florida than the year in China.

http://able2know.org/topic/194227-90#post-5081833

Found a cool quote from Set:

Quote:
@izzythepush,
What an irrelevant little **** you are. Insular, parochial . . . a complete chauvinist whose world view is predicated upon the principle that if you don't know about, it's not worth knowing. You can't come into any thread without telling us how wonderful and important little England is and how pointless everything going on anywhere else is. Fool.

http://able2know.org/topic/219096-5
tony5732

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 05:17 pm
@hawkeye10,
So his daughter went to Florida. He went to Mexico. You can google search this stuff? I was thumbing page by page backwards until I found the post. That would save me bundles of time. Looks like I'm not the only one who sees what I am seeing in Izzy though.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 06:21 pm

Cop Threatens to 'Drag' Teens Out of Car for Smiling and Not Taking Him Seriously Enough
When one of the young men asks the officer “What did I do?” the officer responds by saying, “I don’t know. I just don’t like you, I just don’t like you."
By John Vibes / The Free Thought Project
August 24, 2015

Plano, TX — Police officer Jeff Willis is facing disciplinary action after a video surfaced of him violently threatening teenagers because they were smiling at him and not taking him seriously enough. Luckily, one of the passengers in the car was able to get some video footage of the encounter to expose how completely ridiculous officer Willis was acting.

The teenagers were at a car meet near the Dallas North Tollway and Spring Creek Parkway when Willis pulled them over because one of the passengers allegedly flipped him the middle fighter from the window.
ADVERTISING

The video begins with officer Willis yelling at the teenagers to stop smiling and then threatened to “drag” the young men out of the vehicle if they did not take the situation, and his authority, more seriously.

When one of the young men asked the officer “What did I do?” Willis responded by saying “I don’t know. I just don’t like you, I just don’t like you.”

The driver, unable to contain himself, began laughing and said to Willis “Have a great day, officer.”

That is when Willis became more aggressive, and made physical threats against the teens, saying “Keep going. Say something else and I’ll drag you out of the car.”

Before finally allowing the teens to leave, Willis shouted “Asshole!” and made more threats, but once one of the young men mentioned that he had been recording the whole time, the officer backed off and let them go on their way.

John Vibes is an author, researcher and investigative journalist.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 06:24 pm

Instead of Releasing Dashcam, Cops Hire PR Firm to Help Cover Up Murder of Unarmed Teen

Seneca city officials have recently hired a PR firm to handle public inquiries regarding the shooting.

By Andrew Emett / The Free Thought Project
August 23, 2015

A former police captain recently signed an affidavit affirming that several formal reprimands are missing from the personnel file of the officer who killed a 19-year-old during a marijuana bust. Although the police chief claims that no disciplinary actions have been taken against the officer, his former supervisor lists multiple performance issues resulting from the officer’s negligence. In an attempt to improve public relations, city officials have hired a PR firm at the expense of taxpayers’ dollars instead of releasing the dash cam videos of the shooting.

On July 26, Seneca Police Lt. Mark Tiller ran towards 19-year-old Zachary Hammond’s car with his gun drawn as Hammond’s date, Tori Morton, allegedly sold a few grams of marijuana to an undercover cop. According to Seneca Police Chief John Covington, Hammond drove toward Lt. Tiller in an attempt to murder him. Fearing for his life, Tiller shot Hammond twice at point-blank range killing him. But according to witness statements and Hammond’s autopsy, the teenager was not attempting to run down Tiller in the moments before his death.
ADVERTISING

Hammond’s autopsy revealed that the teen was shot in the back of his left shoulder and his side. According to witness statements, Hammond’s vehicle was not moving when Tiller shot him twice. In a letter from Hammond’s attorney to the FBI, a witness has recently come forward describing officers planting evidence under Hammond’s body and high-fiving his dead hand after the shooting. Although police found no weapon or drugs on Hammond, Chief Covington claims that a white powdery substance was found at the scene.

A few hours after Hammond’s parents called on prosecutors to release the dash cam videos that recorded their son’s death, the Justice Department announced that the FBI and U.S. Attorney were launching a civil rights investigation into the shooting. In response to the lack of transparency from the Seneca Police Department, The Post and Courier submitted a request to release the dash cam footage under the state’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

Although Chief Covington claims that Tiller had no disciplinary actions taken against him during his five years with the department, former Seneca Police Captain Thomas Williams signed an affidavit on Thursday asserting that Tiller received at least one formal reprimand, and possibly several others, that are now reportedly missing from his personnel file.

According to his affidavit, Williams issued Tiller a formal reprimand after the officer missed a court appearance. In June, Tiller’s police dog ran away and remained missing until the next day. And Williams even recalled hearing about Tiller leaving an assault rifle on the trunk of a car.

“During my tenure as captain I heard talk about Tiller failing to secure an assault rifle that was left on the trunk of a car and later found and turned in by a citizen,” Williams stated.

As a former captain in the Seneca Police Department, Williams was Tiller’s direct supervisor and third-in-command at the department in 2014. Since resigning, Williams has decided to run a campaign to become the Anderson County’s next sheriff.

Instead of releasing the dash cam footage or investigating Tiller’s missing personnel files, Seneca city officials have recently hired a PR firm named Complete Public Relations to handle public inquiries regarding the shooting. The PR firm has reportedly been contracted for three months at $5,000 a month, without including expenses.

Tiller remains on paid administrative leave pending state and federal investigations.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 06:52 pm
@tony5732,
Quote:
You can google search this stuff?

I am pretty decent at finding info. I know where to look, I instinctively know pretty well who is worth listening to and who is not, I am pretty decent at correctly sizing up bullshit, I know what to look for, and when people speak I pay as much attention to what they dont say as I do to what they do say. Plus I have had 53 years of mostly decent education, unlike most people who get ruined by the education system. More important than the tool used is having the wisdom to use the tool well. I do.

I used Google Advance, which used to be better but about 5 years ago they massively degraded it. Still, I have found nothing better.

Quote:
Looks like I'm not the only one who sees what I am seeing in Izzy though.
Set is a blowhard and a dick, but he is right a lot of the time. We dont get along at all, mostly because he does not like me. He does not respect me either. But he is not the only one at A2K who has made the mistake of misjudging me. Set is stubborn though, he has not admitted his mistake yet. I am giving him space.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 08:06 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
THIS IS A SMART MAN!!!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSrMaPB2Dg0
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 08:25 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Some cool before and after shots of Ferguson
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSxTk66VDrw
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 08:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
This is how we protest!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3EY5FLWZVzo
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 08:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
BLACK LIVES DO MATTER! just not the organization.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OnZb4FgJqUQ
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 09:01 pm
@tony5732,
tony5732 wrote:

BLACK LIVES DO MATTER! just not the organization.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OnZb4FgJqUQ

Excuse me, once a person or group lays claim to a recognized victims group do you have the right to dispute or even question their claim?

No, we see here yet again the tyranny of the LEFT,
tony5732

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 09:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
ABSOLUTELY!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 02:13 am
@hawkeye10,
You're like a little boy cowering behind his mother's skirts. I've pointed out your racism, your stupidity and your paedophilia so many times it's a ******* joke. So now you're trying to find someone else's words because yours don't work. Setanta had plenty to say about you Chicken Little. We don't agree on much but we both know you're a pervert and a moron.

How much time did you spend on that?

I've told you about a trip I made to Mexico and my newspaper, Those aren't my only sources.

A man can be judged by his enemies so having such a pathetic grouping of racists, nonces and lickspittles arrainged against me like a line of snot shows what a helluva guy I really am.
tony5732

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 04:16 am
@izzythepush,
Hey man, I said I love you and we could all be super bros. These are not anybody else's words Izzy. These are your words. The easiest way to show how smart you are is to quote you, and are your own worst enemy. What does that say about you? What do your "sources" say about this? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=feY0diCOp-Y
izzythepush

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 04:41 am
@tony5732,
You're not very good at reading, some were my words, others were Setanta's.

I stand by everything I said.

I'm not watching videos posted by some racist no mark.