The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

RABEL222

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:25 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
a market segment angry old white guy?

Not all old white guys swallow the Fox Murdock BS. I think us old white guys are more aware of what bs is on tv than most young people.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
.what White Castle hamburgers are to haute cuisine.

Wait a damn minute. You can knock my political beliefs all you want too but when you attack my favorite food your looking for a serious fight! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
revelette2

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:55 pm
@RABEL222,
I have to agree with Frank on this, those white castle burgers taste like potted meat on little stale buns. My husband buys them by the sack full though.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:57 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Quote:
.what White Castle hamburgers are to haute cuisine.

Wait a damn minute. You can knock my political beliefs all you want too but when you attack my favorite food your looking for a serious fight! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I'm crazy about 'em myself, Rabel...just love them.

And to be honest, I hate what passes for "haute cuisine." Anyone can make something taste good using lots of butter and heavy cream...which is the mainstay of "haute cuisine."

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:58 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

I have to agree with Frank on this, those white castle burgers taste like potted meat on little stale buns. My husband buys them by the sack full though.

I'm with your husband on this.

Must be a man thing
! Wink
revelette2

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 01:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I guess, I find them disgusting myself.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 01:20 pm
A few pages ago we were talking of single mothers, found a statistics page.

83.3% of families are headed by single mothers in the US.

Around 45% of single mothers have never married, 55% are either divorced, separated or widowed.4 Half have one child, 30% have two.

About two thirds are White, one third Black, one quarter Hispanic. One quarter have a college degree, one sixth have not completed high school.

Single Mother Statistics

RABEL222

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 01:28 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I am going to get myself in trouble again with my next statement. My wife loves Red Lobster. If it werent for the fact they do have good steak and spaghetti she couldent drag me into the place. As soon as I enter the front door the first thing I smell is lobster shyt in the tank of every Red Lobster restraurant here. I would eat a bag of White Castle any day of the year. My wife says I'm nuts and my sisterinlaw and her husband agree with her.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 01:39 pm
@revelette2,
Rev I am not going to disagree with you but I think you better check that 83.3% figure. I looked at it somewhat and it dosent look right. Ill check some more when I have more time. Complicated tables.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 01:44 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
83.3% of families are headed by single mothers in the US.

No, according to your link, 83.3% of single parent families are headed by single mothers.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 01:48 pm
@revelette2,
That is 83% of single parent families are headed by single mothers. 17% by fathers.

This might give you a more accurate picture
http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431

About 35% of families are single parent households.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 02:00 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

I am going to get myself in trouble again with my next statement. My wife loves Red Lobster. If it werent for the fact they do have good steak and spaghetti she couldent drag me into the place. As soon as I enter the front door the first thing I smell is lobster shyt in the tank of every Red Lobster restraurant here. I would eat a bag of White Castle any day of the year. My wife says I'm nuts and my sisterinlaw and her husband agree with her.

White Castle hamburgers also have a side benefit...that of making the use of artificial stimulants like Ex Lax unnecessary.

But when the moment comes...beware of peeling wallpaper!
hingehead

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 03:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You have a question to answer. Why don't you just lie? It is what you usually do.

Oh no, you gave away your whole approach to A2K.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 03:18 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
Oh no, you gave away your whole approach to A2K.

For a know-it- all you are kind of lame.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/coffeetime.gif
giujohn

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 03:32 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
white castle burgers taste like potted meat on little stale buns. My husband buys them by the sack full though.

Ok...this is where I draw the !@#$%^&* line!

White Castle hambugers (the ORIGINAL slider) are akin to AMBROSIA No finer cusine exists in the civilized world

And anyone who says otherwise is severely deranged and should seek professional help immediately if not sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hingehead

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 06:05 pm
@coldjoint,
I take that as high praise indeed, coming from you.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 06:09 pm
@RABEL222,
Never meant to insinuate it was all old white guys, but it definitely has an audience it targets that is a section of old white guys. There are plenty of old white guys who call it if it spouts bullshit. John Stewart being the most prominent.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 06:47 pm
@parados,
You guys are right, read it wrong, wrote it wrong and understood it wrong. Every since I was thinking boy, I sure didn't know 83% of all families are headed by single parents. Embarrassed
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 06:55 pm
@RABEL222,
Well, don't feel bad, I have acid reflux, lots of stuff I can't enjoy anymore like I used to. I used to love Italian. All fish swim and poop in the same place, but I guess it would make it unappetizing if you see it. I have never been to Red Lobster, don't really know why. Guess if we want fish, we usually fry it up ourselves.
revelette2

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 06:57 pm
@giujohn,
Do I redeem myself if I say I like the little chicken alternative at white castle?