The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:11 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
What the hell are you ranting about here???

I am not ranting Frank. Stop calling things they are not. I am simply responding to two jerks that think they have all the answers. And refuse to acknowledge that other opinions are just as valid and more accurate than theirs.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:18 am
Quote:
Charles Johnson, Editor-in-chief of GotNews, filed a lawsuit in St. Louis seeking the release of Michael Brown’s juvenile criminal record, claiming they no longer need to be kept private. Johnson says law enforcement told him that Brown’s juvenile arrest record contains a second-degree murder charge and information linking him to the notorious Crips street gang.

Read more: http://youngcons.com/explosive-new-lawsuit-filed-in-st-louis-claims-michael-brown-was-a-suspect-for-second-degree/#ixzz3BnZE29pK

Gangs substitute for parents. Wonder what his parents did besides ignore him.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:20 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
What the hell are you ranting about here???

I am not ranting Frank.

It certainly sounded like ranting to me...and undecipherable ranting at that.

Quote:
Stop calling things they are not.

I try not to call things what they are not, cj. I think your last post was ranting...and I asked you about it.

Quote:
I am simply responding to two jerks that think they have all the answers.

You responded to me...and what I said was that FOXNews is to news...what White Castle hamburgers are to haute cuisine.

Your response seemed to be knee-jerk ranting...and I was just wondering if I missed your point...or if you just did not have one.

I'm still wondering.

PS: I do not think I "have all the answers"...and probably mention "I do not know" more than almost anyone in the forum.

You ought to give that a try sometime.

Quote:
And refuse to acknowledge that other opinions are just as valid and more accurate than theirs.[/color]

I think your opinions are just as valid as mine, cj. They are opinions.

Why don't you just calm down and actually discuss what is bothering you...rather than ranting?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:24 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Charles Johnson, Editor-in-chief of GotNews, filed a lawsuit in St. Louis seeking the release of Michael Brown’s juvenile criminal record, claiming they no longer need to be kept private. Johnson says law enforcement told him that Brown’s juvenile arrest record contains a second-degree murder charge and information linking him to the notorious Crips street gang.

Read more: http://youngcons.com/explosive-new-lawsuit-filed-in-st-louis-claims-michael-brown-was-a-suspect-for-second-degree/#ixzz3BnZE29pK

Gangs substitute for parents. Wonder what his parents did besides ignore him.

So now you are taking a blog from "young conservatives"...and supposing it is gospel???

C'mon, cj...try a bit of humanity. It won't hurt.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:28 am
@coldjoint,
I'm guessing the claims he was charged with second degree murder will go the way of the claims Darren Wilson had a fractured orbital socket. It's made up crap.

I hope the family sues Charles Johnson for publishing this claim.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:31 am
@parados,
Quote:

No one cares what you hope. You are told what to hope for. Is life rewarding as an empty shell paid to lie and prolong racial divide?
parados

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:38 am
@coldjoint,
Gosh Pinky, you are in rare form today. Did the rainbow medicine stop working?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:40 am
@parados,
Quote:
Gosh Pinky, you are in rare form today. Did the rainbow medicine stop working?

Getting to you? That you are just a paid shill is a fact. Isn't it?
parados

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:42 am
@coldjoint,
You wouldn't know a fact if it knocked you down, sat on you and started hitting you in the face.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:47 am
@parados,
Quote:
You wouldn't know a fact if it knocked you down, sat on you and started hitting you in the face.

Are you paid or not? All the evidence and instant talking points you produce have proven it to me. Answer the question.
parados

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:49 am
@coldjoint,
I notice you have never denied molesting small children so that means it must be true.

^^^^
Pinky logic
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 10:52 am
@parados,
Quote:
I notice you have never denied molesting small children so that means it must be true.

You have a question to answer. Why don't you just lie? It is what you usually do.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 11:35 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You have a question to answer.

Guess that questioned has been answered. Shill.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 11:41 am
Quote:
Apparently there is only one way to cut through the governmedia narrative and get to the truth about the “gentle giant” Michael Brown — drag the government into court:

Hey Shill it looks like this guy is going to sue first.
Quote:
His record also reportedly includes links to the infamous Crips street gang.

But if the media could pass off Trayvon Martin as a cute little child, why couldn’t it re-create Brown as a gentle giant, even if he did precipitate his own shooting by attacking hero cop Darren Wilson and beating him almost unconscious?

http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/cheer.gif

http://moonbattery.com/?p=49741
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 11:47 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
I'm guessing the claims he was charged with second degree murder will go the way of the claims Darren Wilson had a fractured orbital socket. It's made up crap.

Interesting guess.

I'm going to forgo making a guess of my own this time. But I'll be interested in seeing what all the facts are once they come out.

parados wrote:

Michael Brown would count as a public figure I believe. They would have to prove that Charles Johnson maliciously published something that he knew to be untrue. Merely showing that the claim is untrue would not cut it.
revelette2

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 11:57 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
are just as valid and more accurate than theirs.

Which is it, just as valid or more accurate?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 11:58 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Michael Brown would count as a public figure I believe.

Parados is here to keep the issues like race alive and well. He will take the side that keeps it going. He, an others like him, want it to get worse, not better.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:13 pm

Quote:
Chicago Shootings Now Up from 2013- Over 40 a Week in 2014

Black on Black crime. No parents, just gangs. This is the real problem. Any ideas?
http://rebelpundit.com/chicago-shootings-now-up-from-2013-over-40-a-week-in-2014/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:15 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Which is it, just as valid or more accurate?

Which is more important to you? Apparently the real problem isn't, you are more worried about words than lives. Go away.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:18 pm
http://moonbattery.com/injustice-department_holder.jpg
0 Replies