The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

tony5732

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 04:39 am
@oralloy,
đź‘Ś thanks for advice, there are some really good conversationalists from the other side and that's who I am really trying to call out. Izzy and bobsal are very predictable and pretty easy to dismiss because they are easily frustrated and always go back to the same tactic of avoiding the actual topic, which in this case is Ferguson btw. I am waiting to see what the other side really has to say about Ferguson though, or how they can defend what's happening.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 05:16 am
@tony5732,
Quote:
I am waiting to see what the other side really has to say about Ferguson though, or how they can defend what's happening.

We are 181 pages into this thread and you are waiting to see what the arguments are???

The people of Ferguson have legit beefs

1) The citizens are used as ATMs for the public accounts, with the police pressed into revenue generator service. They are tasked with writing a lot of tickets and confiscating money and assets

2) Ferguson has become poor, and is still getting worse

3) the schools are bottom of the barrel

4) as whites vacated and blacks took over Ferguson the force stayed white

5) Ferguson police like a lot of forces adopted militaristic heavy handed tactics. The police in the USA kill way too many people, beat up too many people, and the "justice" system ruins too many lives for no or little reason.

However, Big Mike attacked a cop, and sometimes that is going to get people killed.

The argument of the Pro BLM side is that recognized victims have the right to lash out pretty much however they want, it is that victims have more rights than non victims, and they subscribe to the now almost universal theory in America that the ends justify the means. There is on the Pro BLM side a almost complete lack of interest in justice, just as the government has long practiced a almost complete lack of interest in justice.
tony5732

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 09:49 am
@hawkeye10,
Thank you!

A lot of dialogue about Ferguson was completely buried in Bobsal poop and a lot of it actually has nothing to do with Ferguson. Finding subject matter on Ferguson means scrolling 180 pages on my little smart phone here....

1. Proof?
2. Being poor does not justify looting other poor people in my opinion, regardless of how angry at the police you are.
3. My point right now is BLM is not helping that situation in any way.
4. I don't believe in forcing the white cops to quit just because the color of the town changed.
5. I can see why some of these heavy hands are necessary, especially with the town going into an uproar like that. Sometimes the actual military is REQUIRED to hold order in these situations, and cops are constantly being outgunned and outnumbered by thugs. Oath keepers have assault rifles.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 10:03 am
Once again, back to the topic - police violence:

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 10:04 am
@izzythepush,
Shouldn't that be "float together"?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 10:51 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Geez.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 11:37 am
@ossobuco,
And three morons on this thread think that is spam on a police violence topic. A topic I introduced.

They say there is no problem. I show evidence of the problem and they claim its spam.

Nobody's so blind as those who refuse to look.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 02:18 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
As I posted on another thread, there not interested in facts, only in their opinions.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 02:45 pm
@tony5732,
Quote:
Treating Citizens Like ATMs: Ferguson police were particularly aggressive in stopping citizens to enforce low-level ordinances. Court data shows the city filed more than 12,300 cases for non-traffic offenses ranging from public urination and loitering to some forms of assault. That's more than any other city in St. Louis County, which rings the city of St. Louis, and about five times the number filed in Chesterfield, a nearby majority white city with more than double Ferguson's population. Local defense lawyers say many of their clients feel that police in Ferguson and some neighboring cities are more focused on issuing violations -- and making money -- than public safety.

"Whether or not it’s true, our clients believe they are being pulled over because they are black,” said Thomas Harvey, executive director of ArchCity Defenders, a legal services group that represents low-income people in St. Louis County and put out a report on alleged problems in the county’s municipal courts. "My clients say that the police officer and the judge and the prosecutor are not on their side, and they are just viewed as a source of revenue.”

But the ticket blitz has proven lucrative for Ferguson. Between 2010 and 2013, according to city records, Ferguson increased its revenue from fines by more than 40 percent. Court fees from traffic and low-level offenses could top $2.6 million for 2014

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/what-went-wrong-ferguson-n184996

The Two main problems with BLM is that it was birthed on the death of Big Mike, a thug who attacked a cop who was alone in his car thus did not have the luxury of using minimal force, and they are making their objections all about race when what they should be protesting is a broken justices system (it is broken for whites too) that is brutal and acts with the most injustice towards the lower classes, because that abuse is easier to get away with. I have been objecting to the broken justice system for over a decade, and I am pissed that these idiots are so consumed with the black victim story that all they can see (they claim) is "the police go after black people!". And they riot and steal stages from politicians and write press releases outlining their lack of interest in justice.....what a waste.

I want to talk about prosecutors laying on 30 charges for one bad act in the attempt to drive a better plea bargain. I want to talk about how the state uses it own "experts" to give lying testimony against citizens. I want to talk about how few cases ever get to an examination of the evidence because citizens are bullied into taking deals that are grossly unjust because they dont have the money to challenge the state and because judged cases tend to be even more unfair by design (you made us hold a trial so now we are really going to kick your ass!". I want to talk about the very high or non existent bail for no other reason than the state wants to hurt citizens before they have convicted us of a crime. I want to talk about the state holding those convicted of sex crimes after they have served their time. I want to talk about how probation conditions are used to make it impossible for people to rebuild their lives after they have paid their debt to society. I want to talk about how it often takes 7 years to get a civil case done. I want to talk about our prisons where people are held in brutal conditions and where rape is rampant as well as gang activity, I want to talk about how the accused with money are treated differently in criminal court than the rest and how those with money use the courts to bully those who dont have money in civil cases. and so on and so on.
BillRM

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 03:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye we have at least ten times the percents of our population in prison then nations such as the UK.

An of course this also fall must more on blacks then whites with in Florida one out of three black adult male citizens are felons/ex-felons.

We need to greatly reduce the prison industry both the public and private prison industry for everyone benefits.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 03:42 pm
This is what we are dealing with in BLM

Quote:
Brittany Ferrell, 26, was arrested and charged with felony property damage, trespass and disturbing the peace after she allegedly attacked an SUV driver who tried to inch past her and other demonstrators who blocked an Interstate 70 access point.

Another activist, Alexis Templeton, 21, was also charged in that incident for third-degree assault, trespassing on an interstate and disturbing the peace. Court documents indicate she punched the driver through her open window. leaving her with a black eye. Ferrell, meanwhile, allegedly kicked at the vehicle and caused $5,000 in damages.

The pair of protesters were hardly repentant, following their release from jail

Ferrell said her two days in jail had “made me stronger” in resolve to fight what she perceived were unfair police actions, St. Louis Today reported. She called the crowd who welcomed her with cheers outside the jail, minutes after her release, “beautiful,” she said, the news organization reported.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/white-flight-behind-latest-ferguson-protests/#UCP3tLbBzVGZurZQ.99

Only the liberal media would call these hoodlums "protesters". Protesting is marching with a sign and yelling, it is not attacking people and their property, or holding them hostage. They need to keep in mind that violent criminals always object to the cops, and that it is unlikely that their fellow citizens are going to take the criminals side over the cops.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 04:49 pm
@tony5732,
One further bit of advice, some time back Izzythepush and Bobsal launched some vicious name-calling at me, and I saw Izzy's because someone quoted it in their post (I already had both on ignore).

I retaliated with equally vicious name-calling, and the result was all three of us sharing a one-week suspension.

A bit later, Glitterbag launched some vicious name-caling at me, and I reported it for abuse instead of retaliating. It turned out that they did not take action against her, but I ended up putting her on ignore, and have not had trouble from her since.

Anyway, my advice is: when the name-calling gets so bad that you need to retaliate, it is better to use the ignore function and abuse reports than it is to share a suspension with the name-callers.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 05:41 pm
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1433/03/1433035193206.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 06:19 pm
@BillRM,
whuh ..... ? A salient point from Bill ..... well bust my britches.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 06:20 pm
@oralloy,
Mean-spirited as well as racist. You hit the perfecta of soullessness.

Your mother weeps.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 06:23 pm
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 08:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
I could see that. Our justice system does seem to fine the poor for being poor
I paid 3000 in a year because I could afford to buy a city sticker one month, and by the time I finally got one I couldn't afford to pay the several tickets I got that month so they doubled. I was also caught without insurance. I think this type of stuff is a money grab from poor because they are more likely to not be able to pay things and than get more fines for not paying, where a decent dollar city sticker isn't a big deal when you make more than 800 a month. I would hardly call this behavior police brutality though, because it is a lot less violent to deal with than getting robbed by thugs. Thugs use bricks, guns, imitation guns, punches, kicks, and much worse tactics to get their money. I don't like dealing with either really, but I'll deal with a cop over a thug any day. Cops are just doing their job, and do not get personal bonuses for making your life hell.
tony5732

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 08:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
Exactly! This is one of many issues with Black Lives Matter. They like glorifying thugs, which is making our next generation have some really messed up role models. Mike Brown should never be a role model. Knocking over a convenience store and getting shot by picking a fight with police should not be the new childhood dream. This is why communities like Ferguson will never stop having problems because in towns like that thugism is socially acceptable and cop hating is a hobby.
tony5732

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 09:03 pm
@oralloy,
I'm a brush my shoulder type of guy. Sticks and stones. Izzy is deleting his posts about turds and feathers as we speak, and bobsal just makes himself look silly by backing him up when Izzy's post is gone. These two don't need me to call them names. They make themselves look silly.
tony5732

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 09:18 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
He deleted that......
0 Replies