The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

tony5732

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 06:51 pm
@ossobuco,
Well I would love some of that wisdom. So far all he comes back with are comments about me. Not the rioting, not the looting, not the shootings, theft, violence against police, or guys wandering around with assault rifles in Ferguson. Not the failing results of this "reformed" police force in Ferguson. He has nothing to say about that. He just says I'm a racist.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 07:19 pm
@tony5732,
What you see is a common practice here, if you have disturbing ideas (how right you are does not matter) both you and your ideas will be labeled as trash. Your ideas will be ignored, and the attempt will be made to drive you away.

I have been subjected to the treatment since 2007, this in spite of the fact that my ideas often in time get proven correct and/or popular.

But you got pick your places in life when to make a stand. I do it for the ideal of a free and vigorous arena of ideas....I refuse to leave by way the back door, if they want me gone then they will throw me out the front door. So far the site owner has refused, with the result being great damage to his reputation. The son of a bitch believes in truth and ideas and free conversation as much as I do it seems.
tony5732

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 07:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
It's all good 😁 they did this last year too when Ferguson was getting pillaged. (Not by cops either). They don't have intelligent answers so they switch to simple name calling and spam, eventually followed by ignoring answering hard questions altogether.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 08:13 pm
@tony5732,
I was there admist looting in LA. Place next to our studio burned, but we got out earlier..

You know nothing of what I think about the city's problems.
tony5732

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 08:23 pm
@ossobuco,
Than enlighten me, I really am waiting for someone to say something smart about what's going on here. I want to talk about Ferguson, Black Lives Matter, police violence, riots, protest, or anything that looks like an intelligent debate with facts.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 08:33 pm
@tony5732,
That would involve your reading about peoples' lives.

I'm not a riot apologist, far from it, but I get it. While I get it, I take it as bad tactics, in the long run.

tony5732

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 08:42 pm
@ossobuco,
Riot apologist? You are saying yay riots or nay riots? Thumbs up looting or Thumbs down? 👎
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:03 pm
@tony5732,
What the hell does that even mean? Stupid as well as despicable.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:04 pm
@tony5732,
I don't know, why are you a racist?
tony5732

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:12 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I don't know what it means, that's why I asked. what is a riot apologist? And here you go calling names instead of making points or stating facts.
tony5732

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Uh oh, spam button coming up from bobsal... Wait for it... Wait for it.....
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:15 pm
@tony5732,
Quote:
what is a riot apologist?

Anyone who does not except the script handed out by the elite on the definitions and the reality of riots, just as they do with anyone who disputes the facts around rape. TO do so is to become a "rape apologist". Anyone who is so labeled should wear the tag with honor.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:23 pm
Cops Invade Woman’s Home with No Warrant, Assault Her, Demand She Do Their Job for Them

By Matt Agorist on August 13, 2015

Pflugerville, TX — Tori Thayer was asleep on the night of August 2 when four armed men forced their way into her home and assaulted her. The assailants, who were looking for Thayer’s roommate, were all members of the same gang, the Travis County Sheriff’s Department.

“I was ready to run for my life and throw something at them,” Thayer recounted after hearing four strange men break into her home in at 3:00 am.

After breaking into the innocent woman’s home, deputies then demanded that Thayer tell them where her roommate was, to which she replied that she had no idea.

Frightened but assertive, Thayer kept her wits enough to pull out her phone and began to record the home invasion. What she captured on video was nothing short of infuriating and a ridiculous violation of her civil rights.

For demanding the cops end their warrantless assault on her person and property, the deputies proceeded to attack Thayer. She was slammed to the ground and handcuffed — for her own safety of course.

“And another officer got behind me and put his knee into my back and thrust me to the ground while one stayed on my chest the entire time and handcuffed me,” recalled Thayer.

Deputies continued searching her home without her consent.

“I was dumbfounded, honestly I’d never imagine something like this happening to me, I hear it on the news see on my newsfeed … but you never think about it happening to you,” said Thayer.

Eventually, Thayer would be allowed back up but the harassment and intimidation would not stop. Deputies claimed they received a call from the family of her roommate, Carly Christine. They had broken into this innocent woman’s home at 3:00 am to check on the welfare of Christine. Christine happened to be fine. However, the only one who needed help was Thayer, who was being attacked by four armed thugs.

At one point, the officers demanded the Thayer find out where Christine was, as if she was required to do the job of these officers.

As the barrage of questions continued, Thayer maintains that she has no idea where Christine is, but officers acted as if she wasn’t even talking.

“They acted as if I wasn’t even talking,” explained Thayer. “They kept asking me where she was and I had already had complied and told them everything I knew, at that point I was done, I couldn’t do anything and they just wouldn’t listen.”

Eventually, the cops realized that she was not an evil terrorist attempting to take over the world, and they left. But the damage was already done. Thayer filed a formal complaint with the Travis County Sheriff’s department on Wednesday.

After Thayer’s story made local news, however, the department made an attempt to censure their misdeeds by using threats to gag those who would spread this story and video.

In a statement sent to FOX 7, a spokesperson for the sheriff’s department said an investigation is underway and that , “any further statement or publication of evidence in the case, on television or social media, before a thorough investigation is completed is inappropriate and interferes with the integrity of the investigation.”

Had Thayer not recorded her assault, no one would have ever believed her, and any potential punitive or compensatory action would have likely been futile. And Thayer knows this, “I knew from the moment they walked in there was a very aggressive tone about them and I needed to get this because nobody would ever believe this.”

Below is the video of Thayer’s state-sponsored home invasion. Imagine how different this story would have played out had Thayer attempted to defend her home with a weapon; she would very likely be dead, and the cops touted as heroes.

At 27 seconds, the video goes black as Thayer is assaulted by the officers and drops her phone, but the audio of the assault can still be heard. The video picks back up at the 5:00 marker.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-invade-womans-home-warrant-assault-her-demand-job/#asDsDuJJbe5fBW7i.99
tony5732

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
😁 and there's bobsal spam, thank you for clearing that up.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:46 pm
@tony5732,
This what my thread is about nit wit.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:56 pm
@tony5732,
tony5732 wrote:

😁 and there's bobsal spam, thank you for clearing that up.

You will notice how I get voted down for a helpful explanation. Around here it is all about who is talking, not what they are saying. Then everyone sits around wondering why A2K is dying.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 10:35 pm
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 12:57 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
He knows a lot more than you do, sonny.

Nonsense. He offers nothing but outrageous name-calling.

Advice for tony5732: Among your likely opponents in this thread, Bobsal, Izzythepush, Glitterbag, and JCboy all offer nothing but childish insults.

I have Bobsal on ignore, but based on my observations of others' responses to him, it appears likely to me that Bobsal lies all the time (nonstop), so be careful taking any of his claims at face value.

If Blatham shows up, don't fall for his act where he pretends that he is highly intelligent and then pours scorn on anyone who disagrees with him "because he can't imagine that anyone would think something so stupid". Blatham is not intelligent. It is all an act.

Contrary to the above people, Parados, Setanta, Farmerman, Maxdancona, and Walter all are decent conversation opponents.

I don't know what to make of Ossobuco. On the one hand, she reliably supports the bad guys on almost every level. On the other hand, I've seen her do something kind here on a2k, something that I was also trying to do, and she did it better than me. I don't know what to think now.

Anyway, if you want a decent discussion, I recommend focusing on Parados, Setanta, Farmerman, Maxdancona, and Walter. There are others too, but I doubt they will appear in this thread.

EDIT: Let me add Hawkeye to the list. At the moment he is not an opponent to your position, but once he does disagree with you, he will be a decent conversationalist.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 03:23 am
Turds of a feather flock together.
tony5732

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 04:26 am
@hawkeye10,
Well bobsal and Izzy are thumb buddies, Izzy has some theory on turds and feathers. Anything Izzy says will immediately get thumbed up by bobsal and vice versa. Anyone who disagrees with either gets an immediate two thumbs down. That means votes really don't mean much anyway since most people don't bother with thumbs. The fact that you did answer an honest question, and the fact that other people do give responses to what is being said means people are paying attention though. Even Izzy and Bobsal are paying attention they just don't have any valid points in "bobsal's thread". That being said both are welcome to ignore me, but is there anyone else into these criminal support groups who have any points?
0 Replies