The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 02:34 pm
@Baldimo,
I never said you were lying, not consciously at least. I think you genuinely believe this nonsense, but it is nonsense.

It is quite comforting though, so that's why you probably do it.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 02:36 pm
http://i.imgur.com/Am9VoqT.png
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 02:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Nope it doesn't enter my equation as I'm not a racial person. I was married to a woman for almost 2o years who is part black and I have 2 interracial children. Do you really think I see people as their color?

Everything you have said here originates within the mind of a racist. Don't take your negative thoughts and impose them on me.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 03:04 pm
@Baldimo,
How can anyone believe anything you say? You lie about everything.
tony5732

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 04:31 pm
@izzythepush,
Izzy, I don't care if you can place me. Do you have anything to say about the riots, violence, shootings, and looting caused by YOUR organization called Black Lives Matter? Do you even associate with these people anymore? If you disowned them than more power to you. I would be ashamed too if it was my organization. If not than go ahead and show some pride for the crap going on in Ferguson right now. Explain how much things got better now that Black Lives Matter has caused NATION wide chaos.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 05:52 pm
Officer fired for shooting football player may face charges
Source: Associated Press

Officer fired for shooting football player may face charges
Updated 5:07 pm, Wednesday, August 12, 2015

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — A police officer fired after fatally shooting an unarmed black college football player during a suspected burglary at a Texas car dealership could face criminal charges or civil lawsuits by the man's family members. Former officer Brad Miller's attorney has criticized the firing as political, after the police chief said in dismissing him that the deadly confrontation was unreasonable. Authorities say the Tarrant County District Attorney could present the case to a grand jury within weeks.

The death of 19-year-old Christian Taylor came days before the anniversary of the death of Michael Brown, an unarmed, black 18-year-old who was fatally shot by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, and is the latest incidence of black men being killed by police.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

The Arlington police department is awaiting a toxicology report on Taylor, who can be seen in security footage from the lot breaking out the windshield of a car on the lot and then driving his vehicle into the glass showroom. There is no footage of the shooting itself. Police also must complete their criminal investigation and are waiting for ballistics analyses.

The case will then be turned over to the district attorney to present to the grand jury. If a grand jury decides no charges against Miller are warranted, the Taylor family could file a civil rights claim alleging wrongful death in state or federal court.

Read more: http://www.chron.com/news/texas/article/Officer-fired-for-shooting-football-player-may-6440776.php
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 06:11 pm
@tony5732,
How can an American organisation have anything to do with an Englishman living the other side of the ocean, let alone be owned by him?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 06:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Hey man, it's Tooooony ......... apparently we all know Toooooooony,
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 05:39 am
@tony5732,
I've always been from England you moron. And clearly you've always been a racist.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 06:22 am
@tony5732,
Hey Toooooooony, who's spamming my Ferguson thread and posting articles and saying things not germane?

Why it was Tooooooooooooony all the time!!!

This is just for you so we can get MY thread back on track:
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 06:23 am
@izzythepush,
You forgot 'ass', he's a racist ass.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 06:29 am
@tony5732,
tony5732 wrote:
I know you don't know me it's been like a year. I didn't think that I would be that far out of the loop.
I wonder if your probation officer knows what you are posting here.
What was his name again, you said?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 06:37 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I don't want to imagine such a winnet encrusted wasteland inhabited by the likes of Farmer Giles, Emma Freud and Nobby Styles.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 06:55 am
@izzythepush,
Maybe after a couple of Guinesses?

Here's something you may enjoy, two Americans discussing English Prime Ministers:
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 07:15 am
@bobsal u1553115,
They're both wrong, Clement Atlee, he gave us the NHS.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 08:04 am
@izzythepush,
Dammit Izzy, are you now denying American Exceptionalism in UK history scholarship, too?!?!?
tony5732

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:43 am
@izzythepush,
Soooo, basically Izzy I missed that Izzy is from England. What does a person from the other side of the ocean know or care about American racism anyway? Bad vacation?
BillRM

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 10:58 am
@tony5732,
Izzy is anti-american and even once trying to sell the false story that Americans was not dying in aiding England before Pearl Harbor occur.
NSFW (view)