The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

giujohn

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2015 02:13 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Is there no vetting process for these police officers?

Uh...yeah I think it's the same people that vet doctors, dentists, teachers, priests, and airline pilots... Drunk
parados

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 09:32 am
@giujohn,
The funny thing is doctors, dentists, teachers, priests, and airline pilots don't shoot anyone they encounter during their work day.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 12:18 pm
@parados,
They might not shoot people, but they can kill and molest and fly planes into mountains/oceans.
revelette2

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 01:51 pm
@Baldimo,
Which is many of those positions including police officers have psychological evaluations. Clearly those evaluations need to be updated or/and improved.

Evaluating Police Psychology: Who Passes the Test?
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 03:35 pm
Maybe the police aren't to blame, but there is definitely something wrong behind your borders.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10929966_993545250686333_7380038523382783154_n.png?oh=f9d2fee0d54ef124159ea43e0a202153&oe=55DA8A09
ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 04:32 pm
@hingehead,
Hmm. I wonder how many in Mexico. I follow Mexico news somewhat, but also fairly sporadically. There's a connection re them and us and guns..
oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 04:37 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
There's a connection re them and us and guns..

Only in that we are their primary supplier of FN-57 pistols.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 04:53 pm
@ossobuco,
Your right, there is a connection. The DOJ's Fast and Furious program is the connection.
hingehead

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 05:00 pm
@ossobuco,
I imagine it would be even worse in Mexico. But do you compare the USA to developed nations or developing nations?

I had a quick hunt but couldn't find anything.

Did turn up the fact that 2013 was one of the quieter years recently:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_States
RABEL222

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 10:29 pm
@Baldimo,
Lying again?
BillRM

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:07 am
@parados,
Quote:
The funny thing is doctors, dentists, teachers, priests, and airline pilots don't shoot anyone they encounter during their work day.

There are roughly a millions armed police officers in the US and the vast majority never had fired their weapons except at a gun range.

Footnote the outdoor gun range I go to does not charge officers for range time so a large percent of the total shooters are officers and for the most part I had found them to be very nice people doing a job you could not paid me enough to undertake.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:34 am
@hingehead,
Quote:
Maybe the police aren't to blame, but there is definitely something wrong behind your borders.

The US is a armed nation of over 300 millions with more then enough firearms to armed every adult with at least one firearm.

Given our sized even assuming that number you gave is correct concerning police using deadly force it hardly raised to the "definitely something wrong" levels.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 11:35 am
@RABEL222,
Do you deny that a couple thousand guns from the US were sold and transported over the border to Mexico in the Fast and Furious program? Do you deny that several of these weapons then turned up at the locations of several mass shootings in Mexico?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 12:18 pm
@Baldimo,
That's what I was remembering. Not all their police are on the up and up, though that is probably true, at least somewhat, the world over. Not that I'm all knowledgeable about this, and I suppose it is a complex matter by now in Mexico. I was wondering, though, if they are tracking police killings of suspects.

I suppose I should add that I'm not, per se, anti police. For instance, I've recommended the non fichtion book by Edward Conlan, Blue Blood, over and over on a2k; I found it very worth reading. Of course, I'm not fond of corruption, a matter that infests the world in different places and different ways, by many different people.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 12:24 pm
@hingehead,
Some of us in the U.S. are pretty developed and so too there is much to like about Mexico in terms of civilization.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:31 pm
@Baldimo,
Do you deny that the U S gun business combine sell a hell of a lot more guns in Mexico than were involved in your petty republican gun scam? Try your lying shyt with someone who dosent know you.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 09:04 am
@RABEL222,
So you can't deny it so you are trying to turn it around? Fast and Furious was not a Republican gun scam, it was run by Holders DOJ. What's the matter the truth hitting to close home so you have to turn to insults and lies?

Now you have to explain what I lied about on my FF claims?
revelette2

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 09:32 am
The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal

Having said that, what has that got to with the police force and it's many problems today?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 06:16 pm
@Baldimo,
I dont have to explain anything too a lying asshole like you after all the times you have refused to post fact on your lies. At least when I make a mistaken post I have the balls to admit it. It was started by Bush and the boys and continued under Obama.
Baldimo

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 07:37 am
@RABEL222,
Try and blame Bush all you want, the article above says nothing about Bush and his admin because they were not part of FF, that was all Holder. You will also notice in the article it mentions FF not even getting started till 2009.

It isn't me lying, it's your inability to believe the truth as it is. Wishing thinking on your part does not reality make.