The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

revelette2

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 07:11 am
@giujohn,
The caption didn't work on the video, so really I had no idea what was going on. She didn't look like a police officer, but you could be right. Also, you are right the girl who got beat up did interfere with the police officer who was dragging the other girl towards the door for no reason that I could see and she was as big as the police officer.

However, there is no excuse for beating that girl about the head with the baton no matter how big she is. There was also no excuse for the police officer dragging that first girl towards the door in the first place which is probably why the second girl interfered and got beat up for her trouble.

I don't understand this violence with these police officers in these times and sure don't understand folks such as you who excuse all this violence no matter what the circumstances or who gets beat up bloody or shot down dead at the slightest provocation or no provocation at all.

I had my granddaughter (12 year old) watch it and explain it to me. (Boy what I miss, the caption don't work on the youtube)Apparently they are all related and at first the sister who got beat up thought it was a regular fight and then the cousin came and shoved the police officer. In any event, there was no need for all that violence. Apparently she got ten stitches.
revelette2

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 07:31 am
@revelette2,
I edited the last paragraph after I had my granddaughter watch the video. Should have put it on a different post. shrugs. I keep getting this stuff wrong, the girl who had the stitches and got beat up was the cousin. All of this should not have happened. If the sister and the cousin didn't interfere, no telling what would have happened to the first girl who got shoved into the door for smarting off to the police officer.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 07:46 am
@revelette2,
When has goooooooooooooooeyjohn ever in his mean little life ever gotten it right?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 07:48 am
@Baldimo,
Funny how you guys question me but not the facts I present.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 07:52 am
@giujohn,
Classy, you big dick. When has revelette EVER been anything less than civil and polite. Shame the **** on you, asswit.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 08:04 am
Cops beating children:

0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 06:12 pm
@revelette2,
I retract my insulting comment. You are not dumb. I'm glad you took a critical look at the video. But you should remeber how quick you were to a rush to judgement when you hear the same from others in the future.

Quote:
There was also no excuse for the police officer dragging that first girl towards the door in the first place which is probably why the second girl interfered and got beat up for her trouble.

There was most certainly a reason for the police officer to detain the first girl...she was suspected of fighting.
As to your questtion why the officer struck the felon with her collapsible baton, its becuse the felon was resisting arrest and not complying with the officer. THE OFFICER HAD ALREADY BEEN ASSAULTED. She had every right to escalate the force continuum in order to subdue the felon. You also did not see what occured inbetween camera views. The officer sustained scratches and bruises and she didnt self inflict them, Im sure of that.
Bottom line...(and I keep repeating this) if you dont want to be injured by police, DONT RESIST ARREST.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 07:32 pm
NYPD Officer in Brooklyn Stomping Video Indicted on Assault, Misconduct Charges

By Stacey Bell

Updated at 4:04 PM EST on Tuesday, Feb 3, 2015

The NYPD officer who was put on desk duty last year for allegedly stomping on the head of a drug suspect during an arrest captured on amateur video was indicted Tuesday on assault and official misconduct charges, authorities say.

Officer Joel Edouard, an eight-year NYPD veteran, turned himself in at a police precinct in Brooklyn Tuesday morning, according to the Brooklyn District Attorney's office. He pleaded not guilty to the charges at an afternoon court appearance.

Coke Bets on "Premium Milk" to Boost Declining Category

Edouard, 37, is one of the officers seen on amateur video struggling with the 32-year-old suspect during an arrest in Bedford-Stuyvesant in July. After the man was subdued and handcuffed, one of the officers appeared to stomp him on the head while he was face down on the ground. The man's head hit the concrete, causing cuts and subsequent headaches, the district attorney's office said.

Brooklyn District Attorney Ken Thompson called the allegations "unacceptable for a police officer."

Woman With Kangaroo Asked to Leave McDonald's

Edouard's attorney said his client was trying to handcuff the suspect, who allegedly had been drinking on the sidewalk and had marijuana on him, and this is nothing more than a case of an officer doing his job.

The alleged stomping came less than a week after the July 17 chokehold death of Eric Garner. Garner's altercation was also captured on amateur video.

transit alertMajor Subway, Rail Problems Frustrate for 2nd Day

Attorney information for Edouard wasn't immediately available.

Follow Stacey Bell on Twitter @StaceyBell4NY, Facebook or email her: [email protected]
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 07:34 pm
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 07:39 pm

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 07:43 pm
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 07:44 pm
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 09:28 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Wow a video with no context. I watched the video below this one as well, and I'm trying to figure out what makes either of these people innocent? Is it because they were shot by the police? That hardly seems to be a claim of innocence. There is no reporting to go with the videos and no other mention if these people were truly innocent.

Do you just do a youtube search for "cops shooting innocent people" and then post what comes up?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 05:55 am
@Baldimo,
You have trouble with comprehension and that means what about cop violence?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 05:58 am
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 05:59 am
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 06:01 am
Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 09:32 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Where is the proof in the video's that the people who were shot were innocent? It has nothing to do with my comprehension and everything to do with your honesty.

Any other links to prove their innocence? Investigation into the shootings? Or are you just posting anti-cop videos hoping to incite some violence against the police?
Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 09:49 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Why did he continue to resist arrest? One cop holding onto his feet and the other one is hitting him with a baton. They are trying to get him on the ground and he keeps standing up and resisting.

Another video that misses the mark.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 07:28 pm
@Baldimo,
Where in law is it written cops get to mete out punishment and kill people without due process, ignoring a Constitution presumption of innocence? Why do you hate the Bill of Rights? Go to Russia if you don't like it here, comrade!

How do you ignore documented evidence of cop misbehavior, even the ones that ended up putting cops in prison and fired? And fix on supposed guilt of nothing specific - they had to be guilty, after all the cops shot them??????

"Any other links to prove their innocence?"

What are you? 12 years old. You obviously aren't looking at any of the videos I've posted. I can't make you any smarter if you won't at least look at the stuff I post. I read the ALL of the mind numbingly stupid **** you post. Shouldn't you at least inform your drivel?