Orgasmic chocolate on the way says sex expert

cavfancier

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 03:19 pm
Cinn, I like the way you think. Next time I make Valhrona truffles, I'll let you know.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 03:22 pm
Cav, there's a "raw foods" restaurant here in the Bay Area and even they serve Valhrona chocolate (obviously chocolate has to be cooked).
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 04:26 pm
cjhsa wrote:
What if you just dip your (special body part) in chocolate. Does that work?

The kind of chocolate that melts in your mouth not in your hand? Razz
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 08:23 pm
dogloverr,chsa,

I love how you two think. Twisted Evil

Kicky,
Thank you ever so much for the chocolate! Fortunately, with my petite 6'2", I can reach over the heads of these ladies to get to what's left of the chocolate. Uh oh! Looks like we need more chocolate, but there's a roomful of smiling, happy ladies. Very Happy
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 08:49 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Next time I make Valhrona truffles, I'll let you know.

What do you use, the bittersweet slabs? I love truffles. I usually make them with a combination of bittersweet and unsweetened chocolate.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 09:01 pm
Cinn, generally the bittersweet slabs. Some unsweetened may go into it, but IMO, a light dusting of unsweetned cocoa powder satisfies that particular flavour profile. Now...mix that really bittersweet ganache with some unsweetened raspberry coulis, or maybe hazelnut praline (a touch of the bitter there too) makes for a truffle on an elevated level.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 02:41 am
My favorite bar chocolate is riter sport alpine milk chocolate.

It's very smooth and creamy. But on the downside, I am having to eat a chocolate titled "Sport" which basically makes me make fun of it in my head the entire time I'm consuming it. "Yeah, I am doing this as a sport - a sport for my arteries to try to keep up!"

Also, my roomate's family in Japan owns a chocolate factory (which is very good) and she gets sent the broken chocolates! They have such cute little moulds - little quarter-sized perfectly formed teddy bears and such. Which makes me wonder - do professional chocolateers have professional sculptors make moulds for them? Or is there some standard corporate set of moulds you buy?

I just cannot understand people who don't like chocolate, and who don't like a good ripe strawberry. mmm.

--
Some video game players make good lovers. They know how to push buttons.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 03:15 am
Oh my!!!!!
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 08:15 am
I still say where can I get some of this orgasmic chocolate...
I can see it now: Me, my blanky, a Colin Ferrell movie, and a box of orgasmic chocolate.
ooooohhhh I am getting the shivers just thinking about it.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 09:07 am
One qualm: orgasm-enducing chocolate will make public transport even more dangerous Wink!

0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 09:23 am
I think that driving would be dangerous... public transit would be ok if you had a driver that was allergic to chocolate.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 09:30 am
getting back to the scientific investigation of the effects of chocolate (for which a2k is world renowned); i suspect that the human body (or any animal for that matter) has a 'need' for certain levels of the hormones that support sexual activity (these needs being reinforced over the years by evolutionary forces), and according to much 'evidence' here, chocolate supplies such chemistry.

I wonder if those lucky persons (especially women) in an active, satisfying, sexual partnership have less interest in chocolate, than those who have little access to the natural source of these chemicals?
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 09:55 am
like I said... gimme CHOCOLATE!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 10:16 am
Watch out for those "gimme"s, aimeemarie...Wiyaka will slap your hand! Wink
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 10:19 am
and, if you enjoy that!............................ Laughing
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 10:21 am
sorry Wiyaka....
may I pleeeaaaasssseee have some chocolate.
I have been a good girl! Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 10:22 am
i wonder what it meant that bo appeared at the first A2K toronto gathering bearing chocolate. what were his thoughts, his plans, his intentions Shocked
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 10:26 am
hmmm... we will have to think on that one... he wanted all the girls to be horney???
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:24 am
(rubbing his hands together in glee!)

oh, no just being polite!

[at the second meeting i had no idea how many were coming, so had to curtail my 'plotting'; you can imagine my dismay when surrounded by lucious females!]
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:26 am
Yeah, I noticed how dismayed Cool you were.
I had no idea 29 year-olds behaved like that these days.
0 Replies