>The waiter says, "Sure chief, coming right up" He gets the Indian a
tall mug of coffee, and the Indian drinks it down in one gulp, picks up
the bucket of manure, throws it into the air, blasts it with the shotgun,
then just walks out.
>
>
>The next morning the Indian returns. He has his shotgun in one hand
and a bucket of buffalo manure in the other. He walks up to the counter
and says to the waiter, "Me want coffee." The waiter says, "Whoa, Tonto.

We're still cleaning up your mess from the last time you were here. What
the heck was all that about, anyway?"
>
>The Indian smiles and proudly says, "Me training for upper
management position: Come in, drink coffee, shoot ****, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 662 • Replies: 8
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 03:37 am
Oh my, c.i., how un-PC. That should be "Management training, Native American-Style", "Native American" of course referring to white, god-fearin' Christian folk. Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 03:38 am
Not that I'm criticizing Bush or anything...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 01:39 pm
cav, One of the funiest Polish jokes I ever heard was told to me by a Polish guy. One of the first dirty sex jokes was shared by a girl. Nothing is sacred any more. LOL
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 02:08 pm
It's true. The best Jewish jokes were written by Jews.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 02:28 pm
Of course Nothing is sacred. I've been worshiping Nothing for years.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 05:06 pm
the funniest joke about japanese people was told to me by a japanese(don't dare post it; it isn't a dirty joke but may raise some eyebrows ... i guess i should have said : "the ONLY japanese joke i know, was told to me by a japanese") . hbg ... io find that a lot of jokes that we were telling each other as teenagers in germany (some years ago !), are now turning up in north-america, sometimes in a slightly altered version. i wonder if there is a government department or university somewhere responsible for recycling of jokes ?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 05:47 pm
hbg, You know how that goes; by the time the joke makes its rounds, the original teller wouldn't be able to recognize it. Wink
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 07:53 pm
A long time ago I read a short story, hamburger, on the theme of where do all the dirty jokes come from. I remember the name of the storym "The Source," but not the author. It was a tongue-in-cheek take on the notion that the worlds greatest minds and best writers are all involved in a secret conspiracy to update and circulate old jokes, or to write new ones to fit the occasion. The plot twists included secret meetings between, say, Ernest Hemingway, Albert Schweitzer and Truman Capote to work out the details of spreading these jokes worldwide. Quite an amusing idea.

Apropos of this, the ethnicity of a character in a biased joke often depends on the geographic location of where the joke is circulated. I have heard the same exact joke about tightwads told by an apparent anti-Semite who made the tightwad (obviously) a Jew and by another person whose tightwad was a Scot. In some venues you'll hear Polish jokes told about Italians, in others Italian Jokes told with a Pole as the central character. I have heard World War II jokes updated to Vietnam and by now there are probably iRaq versions of the same stories.

As Roger says, Nothing is sacred.
0 Replies