9

very confused about my sexuality

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 06:02 pm
My story is kind of messed up but here it is. I am a male in my 20s. So at the age of around 8 or 9 I began getting erecrions and these were over women, when I first masturbated it was over a woman and this attraction continued until I was about 14 when one day I decide to look at gay open and I was aroused, i watched it a bit but only about 5 times or so. My attraction to women was such that it didn't bother me I was like 98% leaning towards women and so after my attraction to women continued.

When I hit 16 though I did the stupidest thing in my life. I am white but was only attracted to ethnic women, I was a bit racist back then and so tried to do this thing where I forced myself to get erectins over white women using the technique where I would kind of breathe in air and it would make me hardish but give me no real sexual pleasure, its really messed up, I also 'banned' myself from wanking over ethnic women. I continued doing this for a long time and somehow I lost all my sex drive.
This thing also really hurt physically, as if there was too much gas/ air in your body, i really can't explain it but all I know is that I'm a massive idiot.

However the sex drive is returning now but I seem to be mainly attracted to men now... as if the tables have turned. Having considered being straight all my life and perhaps bi curious at a younger age this is a shock to me.
I mean is this temporary? Permanent? How can a guy who would wank 3 times a day over women at my peak now feel so little attraction to women. I can accept that maybe I've always been bisexual but such a dramatic shift in my orientation is hard to take.

This story may be the weirdest you have heard, especially the air thing but......I am really confused right now

3  
Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 06:49 pm
@newcomer,
Well, sexuality is more of a spectrum. Most people aren't 100% one way or the other.

Romeo Fabulini

2  
Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 06:55 pm
Newcomer said: I forced myself to get erectins over white women using the technique where I would kind of breathe in air

Not sure I understand mate, are you saying you breathe through your willy?
If so, that'd come in useful when you're swimming the backstroke
CalamityJane

2  
Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 07:10 pm
@newcomer,
Have you actually done anything besides masturbating? Have you had intercourse with a woman and/or man?
Nark Mobble

1  
Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2014 11:15 am
@CalamityJane,
Kinda personal question there, Jane?
CalamityJane

1  
Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2014 03:28 pm
@Nark Mobble,
He started it! Smile

Romeo Fabulini

1  
Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2014 03:34 pm
Newcomer said: at the age of around 8 or 9 I began getting erecrions and these were over women

That's pretty young mate, it took me til I was about 14.
And sometimes I'd get a whiff of a womans perfume in the street and almost faint as my hormones kicked in like a jet afterburner

neologist

2  
Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2014 09:39 pm
@newcomer,
Diffuse sexual feelings are cosiderably more common than many folks are willing to admit. The most important thing to keep in mind, IMHO, is these perceptions do not define who you are.
OmSigDAVID

1  
Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2014 10:01 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Newcomer said: I forced myself to get erectins over white women
using the technique where I would kind of breathe in air
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
a snorkel

jj8889

1  
Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 01:07 pm
@newcomer,
I seems as if that technique you were using did the trick.
But as you were not actually attracted to these women you were masturbating over your brain/body seems to be looking for sexual stimulation else where.

I am "bisexual" myself, even though i prefer the term gender blind. I am a female and i have periods where i am solely attracted to men and times i am solely attracted to women.

You also could be experiencing the same thing.
It doesnt seem as if you're completely comfortable with your sexuality of yet.

HesDeltanCaptain

1  
Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 09:01 am
@newcomer,
Same sexual things all the time get boring. It's the primary reaosn people cheat. Routine sex is dull. New sex is hot and exciting. If you've been into women primarily, may find the men with the women in what you usually enjoy looking at hold some interest too. Evolved my own bisexuality this way. Lots of sex and fantasy about women, but men were also present as in most porn, so over time I wondered, eventually experimented and realize sex is just sex.

I actually maintain there are no sexual orientations but rather everyone's situationally sexually fluid. Prisoners 'make due' with same-sex sex despite identifying as heterosexual, actors play gay roles though straight, people "experiment," top may id as straight reasoning everyone's mouth and ass feels identical (rightly so imo heh,) whereas bottoms are "gay," etc.

There's so much overlap in our sexual terms what is or isn't this or that depends on the indfividual speaking. Is having a gay fantasy an indicator of being gay, if so is a lesbians ex fantasy if male an indicator of wanting to be a woman? Who knows. Who cares though is more to the point. Sexuality exists on a spectrum. It's not all one thing or another.

Just as only about 3% of sample groups identify as exclusively gay, I think it's about that for exclusively straight. Everyone else is somewhere in the middle.

Are in fact 6 biological sexes for people (not just two, male and female, look it up,) so lots of sexual possibilities to be enjoyed. Why int he world should we limit ourselves to 1/6th the possibilities if we enjoy sex? Smile

Joedoe6

-1  
Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 06:26 pm
@neologist,
Exaaactly, our hearts can naturally become confused..Thats when we use our brains.

Joedoe6

-1  
Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 06:34 pm
@newcomer,
Bro im only 20 but im similar to.you in the fact that i got erections and loved vagina at around 8 or 9 as well.. Then in high school, i felt like alll girls were **** soo i had a phase where i thought a guy was the solution & thought i was bisexual lmao.

And if you truly love women of color, whats wrong with that??? Sometimes those are the baddest ones!!!

Just find a great girl and get lost in that pussy bro...

Butt sex only leads to diseases and **** bro (literally), trust me, vagina is a million trillion times better aha.

Once you find the aforementioned "great" chick, then the only question for yourself is monogamy or polygamy..And thats where many like myself have issues.

Dick bad, pussy good bro

xanaphyst

1  
Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 04:42 am
@newcomer,
Try not to get so worked up over it. Your still young. Many people go through this sexual confusion. Applying a label to yourself is not a good thing. Give it time...you will figure yourself out.