Diet device makes you take smaller bites

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:32 am
If it's okay with my wife aimeemarie, sure. Hmm...I must figure out how to convert to Mormonism online...
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:39 am
just pologomy... it's illigal here in the U.S. how about Canada?
we can start a campaign... I see it not woman, wants to marry already hapily maried man because of promises of ice cream and cookies... you think we could win?
0 Replies

Relative

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:42 am
We have no self-control. We'd buy, or even more gladly sell, anything.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:44 am
aimeemarie123 wrote:
just pologomy... it's illigal here in the U.S. how about Canada?
we can start a campaign... I see it not woman, wants to marry already hapily maried man because of promises of ice cream and cookies... you think we could win?

Well, of course it's illegal here too, but I thought Mormons had an exemption for religious purposes, hence my desire to convert.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:47 am
I know it's illegal, but I think you can have more than one wife if you are only legally married to one... like you all live in the same house... maybe as a dependent but , now I am rambeling and making no sense I will shut up now.
0 Replies

Relative

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:55 am
For a while, I believed the overweight people's complaint that goes 'I eat SO little and still can't lose weight - just a bite of salad now and then'.
Then one day I realized how they are fooling themselves - a cookie here, a chicken leg there, a doughnut here, a hamburger there.

I'm underweight but that's because I eat so little. I don't eat for 5-6 hours at a time, on better days.
After I quit smoking, I immediately got 5 kilograms in ten days, but then I was eating up to 2 packages of cookies per day.. It was almost harder to stop eating junk food and cookies, and I mean totally stop - not a chocholate here and there - than it was to quit smoking. On the better side of it, I've just the right weight now Wink

Relative
Relative
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:57 am
aimeemarie123 wrote:
I know it's illegal, but I think you can have more than one wife if you are only legally married to one... like you all live in the same house... maybe as a dependent but , now I am rambeling and making no sense I will shut up now.

I think technichally that would be one wife and one mistress, living in an interesting situation which may just become a new FOX reality TV series.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 12:01 pm
in high school I was 145 pounds
now I am 117... needless to say I get more dates now and I can fit more than one ass cheak on a chair at a time... I am happy it just took eating right and exercise... not being depressed helps too...
I am one of those people who eats when they are up set.. not so much now but I used too...
got picked on for being tubby every day in high school so I ate like a piggy.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 12:06 pm
aimeemarie123 wrote:
in high school I was 145 pounds
now I am 117... needless to say I get more dates now and I can fit more than one ass cheak on a chair at a time... I am happy it just took eating right and exercise... not being depressed helps too...
I am one of those people who eats when they are up set.. not so much now but I used too...
got picked on for being tubby every day in high school so I ate like a piggy.

There really isn't anything better than a balanced diet, moderate exercise, and of course, getting over depression. About a year and a half ago I got very heavy. I was never heavy in my life, and it really brought me down. I tried every fad diet out there, and none of them worked. I thought to myself "hey, I'm a chef, and studied nutrition, why can't I just do this on my own?" Well, I did, and I am now back to my old self, and happy for it. Good on ya aimeemarie. Just don't go overboard.
0 Replies

Relative

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 12:18 pm
aimeemarie123 : light like a feather Wink
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 06:10 pm
Low fat + low carbohydrate should help to reduce your weight. Be sure to drink plenty of water and take vitamins, if needed.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 07:59 am
all I eat is carbs, I think those low carb diets are dumb... I love my rice pasta and fruit and I lost weight....
I SAY DOWN WITH LOW CARB DIETS! all you do is get high cholesterol anyway.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 08:03 am
aimeemarie! Don't deny yourself protein! I know you eat fish and stuff, but make sure you are getting enough. Unless you really know what you are doing, an all-carb diet will not provide you with all the amino acids you need to live. Also, low-fat meat protein will not affect your cholesterol.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 08:11 am
yeah I know... read all of my other entry's. I eat fish and chicken. but I don't eat all carbs, I live with Italians... I eat a lot of pasta.
I also eat nuts... but not peanuts... I have to buy the nuts in the shell, diamond mixed nuts, cashews, pecans walnuts...
those give me protien...
but my doctor is treating me for inimia(I can't spell) but I don't get enough iron in my diet and it causes me to be tired and cranky all the time. and I bruise like you would not believe. I can't take the Iron pills though... the cause well.. use oyur imagination.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 08:14 am
You may have to start eating more red meat, aimeemarie. There are some lean cuts of beef...tenderloin comes to mind. Don't believe the spinach hype. The iron contained in spinach is not easily processed by the body.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 08:19 am
yeah we have tried everything to get my white cell count up but it just doesn't work... here I am bruised and... well for lack of a better word very tired and cranky... lets not even get in to the new boyfriend... he is afraid to touch me, he thinks my family will think he is beating me up...
I am ok though don't worry about me cav...
you are a very nice person to be so concerned... we are taking care of it.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 08:21 am
aimeemarie123 wrote:
.........(to Cav.)......
Will you Marry me?????

I can't think of anything that wold be worse for your diet, than being married to Cav! Shocked
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 08:23 am
be nice BoGoWo...
cav is a very caring internet friend... Razz
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 08:29 am
yes indeed, but he is a chef extraordinaire!

it's all about restraint!

Idea And the best way to control weight, and remain excessively healthy (if one can be 'too' healthy) is to eat remarkably small quantities of the right things; and always be hungry.

Now if i can just convert that 'policy' into 'action'.................. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 08:37 am
OH BROTHER! Laughing
0 Replies