Cheating due to sexual neglect?

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 02:18 pm
My gf is pregnant and sexually very absent to me the only time she actually has sex with me it's like she doesn't even want me. She complains about me and acts like she doesn't even want me around we broke up I told her to get out she threatened to abort the baby so I got back with her. So she's forcing me in misery. While we were broken up I hooked up with a guy and have been having sexual relations with my coworker. It's only been oral sex. But I kind of feel I need something and someone else since all she's done while pregnant is give bad sex. She's had me question if I was actually gay because of this because the sex is so bad. And I know im not my coworker is a woman and enjoy engaging in sex acts with her. And I'm still attracted to my gf it's just she doesn't seem to love me. This is the first time I ever cheated on anyone. I only did it once while we've been together. It's just hard to control when I'm getting no love from her. And I work with my coworker every weekday so it's hard to resist. I've never also been forced to be in a relationship. She wants me to marry her for me not to have my own kid killed and this in itself has removed all the loving and supportiveness I showed her in the beginning. Things were easy for us until she got pregnant then she got insecure and now lashes out at me.

Advice pls?

jespah

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 04:11 pm
@Cheatingbf21,
Sure. If it's so all-fired important to you that this incredibly difficult person has your child, then wait the eight months or however many are left until she has the child and then break up with her.

Be prepared to sue for your parental rights.

But unmarried couples can and do raise children all the time. Do your child a favor and try very, very hard to get along with the baby mama as she will be in your life for good. But you two need not be married.

As for your coworker, sheesh, man, keep it in your pants, at least until after the baby's birth. Why? Because if that goes south then you'll really be in a predicament. Also, consider how easy/not so easy it might be to get work in your area of the country. See, this is the main reason why people who work together should not have sexual relationships - if they do not work out, where do you go? Can you go? You could be setting yourself up for a lot more problems (remember that kid? You'll need to provide financial support, you know.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 04:25 pm
@Cheatingbf21,
Cheatingbf21 wrote:
Things were easy for us until she got pregnant then she got insecure and now lashes out at me.

Pregnancy changes a lot of things for women - their bodies change in ways they don't expect and don't always like - they have hormone surges that sometimes effect how they behave and think. It can be a tough time for mothers-to-be and it can be tough for the fathers-to-be as well.

If you want to be a parent to this child, and you want this child to be healthy, you've got to help the mom-to-be deal with her pregnancy.

******* is easy.

Relationships aren't always easy.

What have you done to prepare to be a father? have you taken any courses to learn about what is happening with your partner's body? have you taken any parenting courses?

Making things work with the mom-to-be is just a hint of what parenting will be like. You have to put your needs and wants to the side a bit and focus on mom and baby.

There may be a point in the pregnancy where the mom-to-be is interested in you and sex again. You will need to be prepared - to understand what positions are comfortable and safe for mom.

Your girlfriend is right in wanting to be loved for herself, not just as a walking womb. Don't marry her if you don't love her. That's no good for you, her or the baby. Nobody needs that kind of shitty stress.

Are you and your girlfriend taking time for some date nights during the pregnancy? are you going to doctor's appointments with her? she needs to know you're there for her.

If you can help her be more comfortable and happy about the pregnancy, you might find that she's easier to be around for you.

Again, ******* is easy, relationships are work.

The work can pay off - but you've got to do the work.
0 Replies

Cheatingbf21

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 03:53 am
@jespah,
Well she left sunday. I had a one nightstand with my coworker didn't come back until morning I had no im excuse I just told her the truth she said she was done and getting an abortion and that has been it. I have actually spent my time with my coworker she's been helpful. But I don't love her like I felt about my gf really.
panzade

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 04:07 am
@Cheatingbf21,
That's some sad ****...is all I can think of.
Cheatingbf21

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 03:04 am
@panzade,
She decided she wanted to keep the baby because she is 12 weeks pregnant it's too far along for her preference I guess and we're working on things. We rescheduled couple's counseling and she says this is the only reason she's giving me another chance. I'm not doing anything with my coworker anymore. We talk still but that's it really.
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 04:47 am
In two days you decided that "we're not doing anything."?

I think this thread is all BS.
Cheatingbf21

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 06:26 am
@PUNKEY,
That's odd I never said I wasn't doing anything. I actually am. I'm trying to work through our relationship despite everything.

And yeah my gf has been really unstably going back and forth on what she wants to do.

And you're only saying that because of my mentioning I slept with a guy. Which probably made you unhappy with whatever else I had to say. Either way I made the decision to no longer cheat and try to focus on my gf.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 06:32 am
@Cheatingbf21,
Have you done any reading on the hormonal changes happening with your gf right now? it really might help you deal with some of the emotional volatility you are facing from her right now.

She's just finishing her first trimester so it's not too surprising that she's not that interested in you right now. Things might change a bit dramatically in a few months when different hormonal shifts happen. Talk to her doctor about it if you can. Find out if there are any local groups for men who need support/information during their partners' pregnancies. It might help you to talk to other men about what's going on. Locally they are led by experienced fathers who aren't easily surprised by the questions/concerns you have.
Cheatingbf21

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 08:58 pm
@ehBeth,
Yeah things have gotten better since then. I'm not seeing my coworker I'm sober she's not as critical lately but we've decided before the baby we'll tie the knoott which has been a little stressful. She's still not sexually interested in me.

But it's been alright overall.

As far as what she's going through yeah, I read about it.

I haven't talked to her dr but that's a good resource you're right. I'm trying to be understandable more so than I usually am.
0 Replies