Do you believe that nothing is impossible?

Tue 29 Jul, 2014 06:53 pm
Hi. I'm anonymous. Okay lol. So uhm, I'm sorry in advance for the weirdness of this question but please, I am dying to know all of your opinions. But no hates please. I wholeheartedly accept your opinions, even if some might not like it or anything. I know having a crush in a celebrity is just like "crush" like you admire them and all that stuff. I certainly admire every living person especially if he/she is like talented and good-looking and all that stuff, but this guy ( okay im a girl lol), which I saw on tv, was auditioning for a singing contest. It felt different from the way I looked at my idols. I loved his voice, everything about him. His sense of humor and how he looks (cute). I know, I don't have a life, I honestly suck and I'm not popular. I have a crush on him now and he is getting popular and popular until he is now accepted in the celebrity world and I felt depressed bc I was there for him from the very start yet he didn't notice me. But i'm not hating him for that. I understand perfectly that I'll be noticed, and sometimes, I won't. Now, It affects me 24/7, I cant stop thinking about him ,daydreaming about him. I wish he would notice me and one day we could be friends or something like that. Do you think that's possible? Okay sorry I kind of need your opinions right now so please. Answer. Thanks for reading.

vikorr

Wed 30 Jul, 2014 12:56 pm
@xxxju4nkarl0xzxxx,
No one can answer that for you because:
- no one knows the level of interaction the two of you have; and
- we don't know his personality
so how could we ever know if he could possibly notice you?.

That said - the more famous he is, the more people will be competing for his attention, and the more calls he will have on his time and for his time.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Wed 30 Jul, 2014 01:39 pm
What do you mean, "I was there from the start and now he doesn't even notice me . . ."?

Are you a personal friend? You had a real in-person friendship relationship?
0 Replies

jespah

Wed 30 Jul, 2014 02:58 pm
@xxxju4nkarl0xzxxx,
If you have only seen this guy on TV, then you have a crush and nothing more. Regardless of how long you've been mentally supporting him and even if you have written a ton of fan letters, you are a fan, not a potential mate.
0 Replies

kajla00007

Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:42 am
@xxxju4nkarl0xzxxx,
yeah !! i believe that nothing is impossible. What ever who know when you will again meet but now all depends on believe and your tries. good luck (Y) @xxxju4nkarl0xzxxx
0 Replies

kajla00007

Thu 21 Aug, 2014 12:56 am
I am thinking always, Nothing is not impossible. the word says it self, I am possible. But progress is impossible without changing. And if any person can not change their mind, can not change anything.
kajla00007

Fri 22 Aug, 2014 04:32 am
Yes, I agree with it that nothing is impossible.because impossible means 'i' 'am' possible:)
0 Replies

lfc

Wed 27 Aug, 2014 07:44 am
Why don't you try talking to that 'celebrity'?
0 Replies

lfc

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 05:15 am
And anyways impossible is nothing...go talk to that person..
0 Replies

TyrionGuy

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 07:22 am
@xxxju4nkarl0xzxxx,
Wow, it certainly isn't impossible, thanks to social media and such...

When I was 13 I fell completely in love with one of the spice girls... and that lasted for about 1year... Thank God facebook/twitter didn't exist at the time... I really would have embarassed myself.

here are some questions: How old are you? How close are you to him? What is the likelyhood of you getting near him with no-one else around?
lfc

Sat 30 Aug, 2014 04:18 am
@TyrionGuy,
I agree with your points.
0 Replies

Germlat

Sat 30 Aug, 2014 06:17 am
@kajla00007,
kajla00007 wrote:

I am thinking always, Nothing is not impossible. the word says it self, I am possible. But progress is impossible without changing. And if any person can not change their mind, can not change anything.

I hope you don't think that by the sheer power of your wishful thinking , you can get someone to fall for you. I hope you don't believe to the extent that you have an imaginary relationship with this person. This type of imagination can land you in jail as a stalker...think before you act. Fantasy is great, unless you begin to believe it's true. I hope you're simply a young girl with a crush.
0 Replies

lfc

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 06:22 am
It could also be a crush thing i think...but she says that she has met that person...funny isn't?
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 06:29 am
@xxxju4nkarl0xzxxx,
I believe that it is impossible to not believe that nothing is impossible.

Even double or triple negatives, although a triple negarive is, in fact, impossible. Or is it?
margo

Tue 2 Sep, 2014 02:58 am
@Lordyaswas,
eh?
0 Replies

lfc

Tue 2 Sep, 2014 04:24 am
what??
0 Replies

lfc

Wed 3 Sep, 2014 05:08 am
So you're trying to say it is still "impossible" that nothing is impossible after every turn...isn't?
0 Replies

lfc

Thu 4 Sep, 2014 03:49 am
Isn't it?
0 Replies

lfc

Fri 5 Sep, 2014 03:30 am
Anyways that 'celebrity' is so busy these days that you can't meet him/her. That person can forget about you as well.
0 Replies

lfc

Sat 6 Sep, 2014 03:51 am
According to me...
0 Replies