Stuffed teddy bears are so 20th century!
Which of these allegedly inanimate objects would you take as your BFF (best friend forever)?
1. Rosebud from Citizen Kane (1941)
2. Linus van Pelt's blanket from A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965); etc....
3. The lasciviously contorted 'female' tables in Korova Milk Bar from A Clockwork Orange (1971)
4. Log lady's log from Twin Peaks (1990)
5. Plank from Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy (1999)
6. Wilson the Volleyball from Castaway (2000), etc....
7. Buster from Mythbusters (2003)
8. Bianca from Lars and the Real Girl (2007)
9. Weighted companion cube from Portal (2007)
10. Irving Rosenfeld's overlyproduced cemented combover hair (Doesn't include either Christian Bale or Irving Rosenfeld just the hair) from American Hustle (2013)
11. Yorick's skull from Hamlet (1996)
12. My Precious from LOTR (2001)
13. Lucille, B.B. King's guitar
14. Inanimate carbon rod from The Simpsons (1989)
15. Rowdy, the stuffed and preserved dog from Scrubs (2001)
Any other inanimate objects from pop culture that would make a great friend/conversation starter?