"to join then join up with Russia"? Should be "to join then up with Russia"?

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 10:26 am

Context:

On July 23, Dr. Jim Willie, a well respected statistician and founder of the Hat Trick Newsletter, was a guest on the USA Watchdog weekly podcast. During the 30 minute interview with host Greg Hunter, Dr. Willie provided an astonishing announcement from a high level source within the London banking system that Germany was on the cusp of severing its long-standing obligations to the U.S., and was ready to leave not only the European Union, but also the Euro currency and NATO to join then join up with Russia, China, and the BRICS coalition to strengthen the financial and economic power of the emerging global system coming out of Eurasia and the East.

More:

http://www.examiner.com/article/jim-willie-source-confirms-that-germany-is-ready-to-leave-eu-euro-and-nato
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 442 • Replies: 1
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by oristarA
contrex
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 11:05 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:
to join then join up with Russia, China, and the BRICS

Hasty editing, I expect. I expect they meant "join up with Russia". By the way, the idea is nonsense.
0 Replies