Love Question! I dont know if I should stop seeing her or not!

Tionzy

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 10:22 pm
I like this girl (kinda Love most likely) I had been dating this girl more than 1 month already, She's smart, cute, pretty and bubbly, my type of girl in physical, but in term of attitude. She's a "1" meaning a your boss-in-office type, frank, straightforward, sometimes cant filter what shes saying, hell, sometimes she's hurting my feelings on how the way she talk and hurting my pride as a men! Btw my personality is between 3-4 (I'm bulky, gym build guy with a strong personality outside but inside is soft)(You understand me right? Smile)
Also my parents don't like her because of the first impression she made accidentally at the past.
So the question is! Should i continue or not??

View best answer, chosen by Tionzy
bobsal u1553115

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:06 pm
@Tionzy,
if you have to ask.......
0 Replies

roger

Tue 22 Jul, 2014 11:40 pm
@Tionzy,
Tionzy wrote:

She's smart, cute, pretty and bubbly, my type of girl in physical, but in term of attitude.

See something else. Someone that thinks you're cute, handsome, and bubbly, and likes your physique.
0 Replies

luismtzzz
  Selected Answer

Wed 23 Jul, 2014 12:06 pm
@Tionzy,
We men are all soft in the inside, we are taught since early childhood to be strong and brave and to hide feelings. Of course i understand you Bro.

It is important for a relationship to grow that there is a connection not only at the physical level, but also at the emotional, and personality, and future planning. With the few information you gave you make me guess that you two are not completely compatible.

If you want to try a relationship with her there is only one solution. Be straightforward and talk to her about what makes you feel unconfrotable. Be prepared to also hear what she feels unconfortable about you. If she wants to stay with you you can make a deal, and try to change both of you. If she is not interested then do not let her waste more of your time and move on.

Tionzy

Wed 23 Jul, 2014 10:26 pm
@luismtzzz,
Thank you so much for the effort of giving me an advice. ill talk to her when we have time.
0 Replies

contrex

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 10:17 am
@luismtzzz,
luismtzzz wrote:
what makes you feel unconfrotable
what she feels unconfortable about

Bad spelling makes me uncomfortable.
jespah

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 11:41 am
@contrex,
Contrex, luismtzzz isn't a native speaker of English.
0 Replies

newstep

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 12:04 pm
@contrex,
I have friends from all over the globe. We still understand each other. Does it make you uncomfortable that many Europeans don't consider the Spanish as Europeans? Africa at the....you know the deal. Also, many think Spaniards are nothing but the maids and waiters/ waitresses of Europe. Get off your high horse. To top it off...many think you consume the resources of Europe and don't hive anything back.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 12:49 pm
@contrex,
We have something in common!!!

It makes me unconfrotable too!!!

I am actually a Spanish native speaker and i am really rusty with my English (one of the main reasons i participate of this forums is that i want to improve). So if you want to help me, be my guest.

My Grandmother was from Spain. From Navarra, i may have some long distance relatives over there. I had never been overseas. Maybe i will go soon. But i definetively want to visit Madrid and Barcelona.
contrex

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:23 pm
@luismtzzz,
luismtzzz wrote:
I am actually a Spanish native speaker and i am really rusty with my English (one of the main reasons i participate of this forums is that i want to improve). So if you want to help me, be my guest.

Now I have read my post again I apologise for it. It was rude and thoughtless. I am English; I work in Languedoc-Rousillon and live over the border in Catalunya.

contrex

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:46 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
I work in Languedoc-Rousillon

I can't spell where i work!
0 Replies

chai2

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 02:31 pm
Getting back to the original question...

It appears all the OP "loves" about the girl (apparantly she's not a woman yet) is her appearance, and that she's bubbly. I guess that means she smiles and/or talks alot.
He doesn't like anything else about her apparantly though.

That's not the basis for loving, or even liking someone.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 02:54 pm
Is she bossy and loud? or do you come from a family background where women don't speak their mind?

You don't say how SHE feels. Let us know.
Tionzy

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:29 pm
@PUNKEY,
to PUNKEY: Yes she is Loud when she's with the family or close friends, strangers totally fine. And Yes, she is Bossy, from work but to me as of now... NOT. ( I dont want to be "under" in the future like my dad so.. you know)

Where i come from (family) females have strong personality, especially my Mom! and Aunt! they are both "1" in comes in personality. They are both bosses in some company.

About how she feels.. i have talked to her about how i feel towards her, that sometimes I am afraid at her especially when her mood is really bad. She just said to me that "I am a REALLY good girl if you are good to me, but when you did something bad or something that really provokes me, be wary." (Men.. her eyes are scary when shes mad though.)
Debra Law

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:49 pm
@Tionzy,
Tionzy wrote:
She just said to me that "I am a REALLY good girl if you are good to me, but when you did something bad or something that really provokes me, be wary." (Men.. her eyes are scary when shes mad though.)

In your opening post, you noted that her mouth doesn't come equipped with a filter. She says mean things. She doesn't care if she is good to other people (nor you) when she's spewing crap from her unfiltered mouth, yet she demands that you be good to her or you will suffer severe consequences. YIKES. Will you be safe if you stop seeing her? or maybe you're her prisoner for life. Smile
0 Replies

kajla00007

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 01:20 am
@Tionzy,
You should definately continue. See how it goes.
Tionzy

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 02:55 am
@kajla00007,
Actually that's what I am thinking. just go with the flow (since were both into career first) and maybe, just Maybe, if things work out, Good. If not, move on with our life.
0 Replies

Gonzales

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 04:24 am
MAN I think the choice is yours and not the parents!
0 Replies