is he interested in me?

hh139

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 07:56 pm
I'm 19 and I visit the dentist with my dad frequently. My dentist (who is in his early 40s) knows I like him.On my first visit to him after my procedure i had with him, he knew that i liked him and seemed very flattered and happy. Right after the operation, he purposefully changed his normal procedures to give me a clear open opportunity to flirt/talk to him out at the receptionist desk away from the operating chair. But I didn't since I was too shy and embarrassed. A week later when I went back for my stitches to be taken off, he didn't bother to try to talk to me anymore since he thinks that i don't want to talk to him. then i noticed that he ogled at me a lot while he was operating on me. I was wearing an old low cut shirt at the time. It also wasn't that i wore it on purpose. He was ogling at my body especially my face while he was performing on me. I'm also not a pretty girl so thats pretty weird. what is he thinking? is he interested in me or his he just playing around?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,303 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 04:25 am
@hh139,
He's doing his job (albeit he may be a bit distracted) and wants to keep it. I'm sure he realizes he will lose patients if he starts taking out patients who are half his age.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 07:08 am
@hh139,
I think you are projecting your feelings for him and imagining a great deal about how he thinks. Grow up.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 12:13 am
@CoastalRat,
Settle down, listen to what everyone else has advised. He may have a daughter your age and was just treating you like he would any girl your age. However, he is too old for you, so don't encourage any inappropriate attention. If you get inappropriate attention, go see another dentist. Be smart about this.
0 Replies