So i got to eat my words with a spoon right?

Wildflower63

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 07:40 pm
tagged_lyricist wrote:
No i would never ever tell him he's unattractive... because he's not to me anymore... and i never said that i wont consider i relationship with him because he's unattractive, I'm not that crude, i just said i'm not really looking for one.
Quote:

I am so happy to hear that you aren't judging a book by it's cover!! People that you meet and get to know can be very attractive, in all areas, once you get to know them. This guy may not be for you, but I am glad you didn't mention looks! No one, with an ounce of self respect, would forgive this sort of comment.

Take your time! It does take time to build a relationship. There is no time limit on you. Live and spend time with people that you like and make you happy. This unattractive guy may not be the love of your life. He may be a fantastic friend. You never know until you give someone a chance.

Lots of luck and wish you the best!!!
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:36 am
thanks Linkat.. i only hope my relationship is as succesful as yours..

Wildflower, he's not unattravtive to me anymore as I said and I actually really dig him
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 09:18 am
Exclamation well I have to say to you, that being single after not being singel is hard, it gets better, but who said you HAVE to be exclusive with him, you like him. but that doesn't mean that you have to exclusively date him. you can still date other people. that's what being single is all about , dating a lot of people until you really find one that is the "one". just because you didn't like his looks at first doesn't mean you are a bad person. the fact that you liked him more once you got to know him makes you a pretty cool person. it shows that you don't just need looks to be attracted to someone. :wink:
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 12:09 pm
aaah aimeemarie you are soo rad.... thanks for the props, well I just put him in situation so elts see what happens.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 12:16 pm
hey I keep getting crap from everyone because I am dating a lot of people, but I am like how am I supposed to know what I like if I don't test the waters... tagged_lyracist you need to worry about you not anyone else...
things will be fine please don't stress
gooosefrabah!
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 09:03 am
I hope so
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:02 am
I just decided you should not take my dating advise... I suck at dating.
Drunk Crying or Very sad I got a little tipsy last night and cried on the phone to the guy I have been dating. I think I broke up with him... I not shure, it is all a little hazy!
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:27 am
thats fantastic really puts my faith in you Smile
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:31 am
aah he has a known reputaton as a player, it isn't like I was wrong... he was probably done with me any how.

I need to move on to the next guy on the list...
I'm sorry I am such a dork... I hope my advise works.
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:45 am
tagged_lyricist,

After two failed marriages and several bad dating relationships, I had given up. For three months,I prayed for someone to be a companion, a friend. Well, nothing happened, so I gave up on that too. I'd met too many jerks that just wanted "bragging rights", if you understand my meaning.

Then I met Sam and my whole world changed. She's everything and more than I ever asked for! I never specified sex, gender ,age or looks when I had asked for a companion. I never expected that wonderful person to be another woman.

I'd dated a lot of men and most are considered very good looking, too. I have male friends that we see socially and love to flirt outrageously with them, wherever we are. Twisted Evil Yes, I flirt with women friends as well, but everyone knows that I'm going home with Sam.
:wink:
So, in my opinion, enjoy life and go with the flow. Enjoy your freedom. Freedom to date different people can be an education is sociology and interpersonal relationships. For me, I tend to look at a person's heart, not the exterior. I've known too many good looking people that are in love with themselves. The best thing you can give one of those people is a mirror. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 02:50 am
too true... well wiyaka thats great that you found some one awesome, i mean i think as long as the person makes you appy why should petty things liek sex, race religion or in my case looks bother you.

aimeemarie if the dudes a player he's a loser, i know the type
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 04:16 pm
Tagged,
I guess it just proves that we can fall in love with the person, not the packaging. I've known people that many have called unattractive, until they got to know the individual. In fact ,I've only met a few people that I would consider unattractive, but that's because of their attitudes, words and actions...not looks.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 06:16 am
well I meet some super fly individuals then they open their mouth and i'm like god dam, you are a real loser. No seriously though i think if nothing else i've learnt a lesson here.
0 Replies