9
   

Hey, is the Men's Rights Movement (MRM) "hateful"?

 
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 05:14 am
@hawkeye10,
DAVID wrote:
That 's an exaggeration.
I don t feel persecuted in the slightest; never did,
hawkeye10 wrote:
seriously, do we really need to go through this again? You were forged in what, the 1960'S? You need to take a few moments to understand what life is like for a guy born 1990 and later. Guys are genetically coded to place great weight on what women think of them, what women communicate to youthful guys are that they are first and foremost potential rapists, and that if they want to atone for the crime of being male they will

1) do what women tell them to do

2) be always vigilant about being non threatening.

3) will give voice to the storyline the MEN SUCK!
Unless u were personally born in 1990 or later,
will u reveal the source of your data on these points?????

I remember chicks mouthing off in my youth.
I simply disputed them; not hard, no problem.
The most important thing to remember is: DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

That 's MY advice.





David
0 Replies
 
nononono
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 05:17 am
A Michigan woman was released on bond late last week after she shot her boyfriend, saying that the low volume of ejaculate that he produced during sex proved that he had been having an affair.

Southfield police officers responded to a report of domestic violence on July 28, 2013, and found 58-year-old Sadie Bell and her boyfriend, 60-year-old Edward Lee, according to The Detroit News.

Bell later stated that she had shot Lee in the stomach when she noticed that he had not produced enough ejaculate during their sexual encounter.

“She was pretty graphic about why she had shot him,” Assistant Oakland County Prosecutor Paul Walton recalled. “She was convinced he was having an affair. She reached this conclusion by the fact that he didn’t produce enough ejaculate. So she shot him in the stomach.”

Due to the shooting, Lee had surgeries on his pancreas, colon, liver and kidney during a five-week hospital stay.

Bell was sentenced on June 26. She appealed the sentencing, and was released after posting a $10,000 bond on Thursday.

Walton described the bond as unusual since Bell had also shot her husband in 1991. But that case was dropped because the husband refused to cooperate.

“She appealed to the district court for an appeal bond,” Walton said. “We have a state court ruling that says that after a conviction for an offense, especially a violent offense, the court shall remand that person into custody while they await sentencing. Our position is that she had already received her sentence, she wasn’t awaiting.”

Walton has filed an appeal Circuit Judge Phyllis McMillen to have the bond revoked.

“If she grants it, then it’s done,” Walton explained. “If not, we’ll move up to the Court of Appeals.”


http://crooksandliars.com/2014/07/michigan-woman-shoots-boyfriend-after-he?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies
 
nononono
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 05:21 am

0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 05:27 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Buej_69CYAMK_GN.png:large

pieces of human garbage like this can burn in hell for all I care...
Her chosen shirt is boosting her ego.
I take the inference that she feels wounded in her emotions
and craves vindication.

I remember seeing a sign over the work station of a clerk in NY reading:
"A WOMAN NEEDS A MAN LIKE A FISH NEEDS A BICYCLE."
She might just as well have put up a sign saying:
"I am a loser and that embarrasses me."

Your ego shud be stronger, Buttermilk.
Don t let it bother u.

If I met that girl, I 'd not get mad.
I might joke with her n have a good time.

My best advice bears repeating:
DON T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.





David
nononono
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 05:43 am
@OmSigDAVID,
This woman's name is Jessica Valenti. She's a SEXIST, MISANDRIST **** who's made a career out of mocking men's issues. And OF COURSE the mainstream media has given her carte blanche to mock men and men's issues.

If I had the chance, I'd piss all over her and let her bathe in that...

OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 11:11 am
@nononono,
Please don t be offended. I don t wanna get u mad,
but I can t even THINK of taking her seriously.
I find it odd, that anyone does.

If I encountered her, wearing her shirt,
I 'd kid around with her n have a nice time.

For SURE, I 'd not get mad because of her shirt.

I think its fun. I find mild humor in her expression,
not to take it as far as a certain historian
who finds many things to be: "hi-lar-i-ous", but it is mildly funny.

I feel spontaneously immune.

That 's what not
taking it seriously does for u, Buttermilk.

I 'll send MY $donation$
to the NRA and to the 2nd Amendment Foundation,
not to the "Men's Movement" (referring to men as a gender).





David
nononono
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 05:03 pm
MEN'S ISSUES ARE NOT A LAUGHING MATTER

A dozen men are ambushed, stripped naked and forced to undergo circumcisions in Kenya after their wives complained that they were not as good in bed as circumcised men

Men forced to undergo procedure after wives reveal they had not had it done before

Call has now been made for all men in the town of Moi's Bridge who have not been circumcised to have the procedure done

A dozen men were seized and stripped naked before they were forced to undergo circumcisions in western Kenya as part of a 'ceremony', it has been reported.

The 12 men, from the Luo, Turkana, Iteso and Luhyia communities, were reportedly subjected to the procedure after their wives revealed they had not had it done previously.

A number of women in the town of Moi's Bridge, in western Kenya, where the incident took place, said they were pleased the men went through the procedure because it made them cleaner and perform better in bed.

According to Kenyan radio station West FM, the men who underwent the procedure had either previously avoided having it done or had come from a Luhyia sub-tribe which did not carry it out.
A crowd reportedly sung circumcision songs as they gathered the men up before taking them to a nearby medical centre where the operations were carried out.

One of the wives, Anne Njeri, who witnessed the incident on Friday, told the radio station: 'We are happy with the move to have such men cut because uncircumcised men are dirty and do not perform well in bed and thus we are sure their wives will now enjoy their marriages.'

Each of the men have been provided with money by others in the town for treatment, according to the report.

The men who carried out the procedure have said all the men who have not been circumcised will undergo the procedure in what has been dubbed 'circumcision season', according to theKenyan Daily Post

The season is said to last for the first three weeks of August, the International Business Times has reported.

About 50 men have now reportedly asked police for help to protect them from the forced procedure.

In January this year it was reported that three teenage boys were hospitalised following a circumcision ceremony in the Northern Territory of Australia.

The boys were evacuated to Darwin from a remote community near Borroloola, 700km away in the Gulf of Carpentaria, after suffering severe cuts during the ceremony.

The incident sparked anger and debate in the community over safety procedures surrounding indigenous initiation ceremonies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2715741/A-dozen-men-ambushed-stripped-naked-forced-undergo-circumcisions-Kenya-wives-complained-not-good-bed-circumcised-men.html#ixzz39TvhLg2O
nononono
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 05:51 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
David, let me ask you this.

How would you feel if the government passed a law that ONLY allowed women to own guns? If feminists lobbied the government and said "Hey men are all violent, and we want ONLY women to have protection. We don't think it's safe for men to be able to own guns."

And then you, David stood up and spoke out. And a lot of other men like you stood up and spoke out as well. You gun owners pointed out that men are much more likely to be a victim of violence of any sort than women are.

...But the feminist demonization of men and hysteria had spread too far, and the government kept the ban in place. And then women like Jessica Valenti wrote articles in the mainstream media about you David and men like you. She wrote articles mocking you and telling you to shut up because you don't deserve the same rights as women do because you're just crying "Male tears".

How would that sit with you David?

Would you find that "funny"?

Would you take men's issues seriously then?



OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 05:52 pm
@nononono,
OK. I did not know that we were discussing ambushes.
nononono
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 05:57 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
My hypothetical situation isn't even that far fetched of an idea.

After all, phony rape hysteria and "rape culture" is preached on a daily basis by feminists. Feminists spread the idea that all men are predators constantly.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 08:12 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
David, let me ask you this.
OK.


nononono wrote:
How would you feel if the government passed a law that ONLY
allowed women to own guns? If feminists lobbied the government
and said "Hey men are all violent, and we want ONLY women to have
protection. We don't think it's safe for men to be able to own guns."
I 'd feel that it is un-Constitutional,
the same as ANY gun control law, in violation of both the Bill of Rights
and also the 14th Amendment, qua "equal protection of the laws".
We 'd sue and have it voided based on D.C. v. HELLER.
Its not a matter of feeling emotions, with all respect.




nononono wrote:
And then you, David stood up and spoke out. And a lot of other men
like you stood up and spoke out as well. You gun owners pointed out
that men are much more likely to be a victim of violence of any sort
than women are.
I don t know what the statistics on that r,
but THAT is not the issue. It is the absence of jurisdiction.
The point is that government has NO AUTHORITY to enact such law,
any more than the Hell's Angels Motorcycle Club.




nononono wrote:
...But the feminist demonization of men and hysteria had spread too far,
and the government kept the ban in place.
That 'd be the same as if obama declared an end to all elections.
I believe that the Army wud not support the government
and we 'd possibly have another Revolution to restore democracy and the 2nd Amendment.


nononono wrote:
And then women like Jessica Valenti wrote articles in the mainstream media
about you David and men like you. She wrote articles mocking you
and telling you to shut up because you don't deserve the same rights
as women do because you're just crying "Male tears".

How would that sit with you David?
I support free speech n free press.
We can write too.



nononono wrote:
Would you find that "funny"?

Would you take men's issues seriously then?
No, it 'd be a matter of jurisdictional issues.
I don t see humor in that, but no plausible danger of it, either.

For the most part and with possible exceptions,
I don t find what u call "Men's issues" to matter much in my vu of the world,
but I keep an open mind qua new evidence. Maybe it'd be accurate
to say that I care approximately as much about "Men's issues" as u do
about the right to bear arms in self-defense. Do u agree ?





David
nononono
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 08:46 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I support free speech n free press.
We can write too.


So do I! But the difference is that if a white supremacist wrote articles in the mainstream press mocking black people's suffering, while they are entitled to do so because of freedom of speech, people would openly decry their hate speech! This woman Jessica Valenti is just as much of a hate monger as a white supremacist is. While she has a right to freedom of speech, what she's saying should make more people REALLY angry. Instead, hardly anyone is speaking up about Valenti's hate speech, and the hate speech aimed at men by others like her. Women should be angry at her too, because Valenti is making fun of the problems and pain of women's sons, fathers, brothers, and husbands.

To mock men's issues and make light of men's pain and suffering is to mock humanity's pain and suffering. Because #1 men ARE people. #2 society could not exist without men.

If you or I went to a fundraiser for breast cancer (which society makes a bigger deal out than prostate cancer even though prostate cancer is just as common and deadly), and we were wearing t-shirts that read "I bathe in female tears", can you imagine the reaction??? We'd be branded the devils of society!


Quote:
The point is that government has NO AUTHORITY to enact such law,


...and that's why it's a hypothetical situation. You can still imagine if it did happen can you not? If it did happen, you'd be outraged.


Quote:
I don t find what u call "Men's issues" to matter much in my vu of the world,
but I keep an open mind qua new evidence


I hope you're keeping an open mind because men's issues are YOUR issues David. You're a male. Those men in Kenya who were ambushed, were ambushed specifically because they were male and women didn't approve of them the way they were born.

How would you feel David if your wife drugged you and cut your penis off simply because you asked her for a divorce. And then other women mocked you and laughed at your suffering on national TV???

Watch this video clip David. Tell me what you think of these women.

OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 09:33 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
I hope you're keeping an open mind because men's issues are YOUR issues David. You're a male.
So far as I remember,
I 've not had any trouble of that nature. Life is ez.


nononono wrote:
Watch this video clip David. Tell me what you think of these women.
Sara Gilbert is cute; I like her.

Thay r entertainers. Thay comment for entertainment.
I don t take them seriously. Thay r not doing any harm; not important.





David
nononono
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 10:25 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I 've not had any trouble of that nature. Life is ez.


Your life is not indicative of everyone else's life. Does the suffering of innocent men not concern you at all? Men's issues don't happen in a vacuum. There is a very real possibility that any number of them could affect you down the road somewhere.

Quote:
Thay r entertainers. Thay comment for entertainment.
I don t take them seriously. Thay r not doing any harm; not important.


What if men did the exact same thing? What if men joked on national TV about a women being sexually mutilated with a knife by her husband, mocking her pain. What if men joked on national TV that a women who got raped deserved it? What would happen to those men? How would society treat them?

They would be IMMEDIATELY fired, and would never be allowed to work on TV again.

What those women did INDEED was harmful, because it reinforced the feminist viewpoint that violence against men is "funny" and that it's OK. It reinforced the feminist viewpoint that men are subhuman, and that men's suffering is not an important issue.

If you REALLY believe that it's not harmful to mock a man whose wife cut his penis off and threw it in the garbage disposal simply because he wanted a divorce, and to do that on national TV, then all I'm going to say is I hope that never happens to you David. Because I'd be willing to bet that your attitude would change pretty quickly if you were in that poor man's shoes.

And you're a lawyer even. That you can't see how wrong what that man's wife did is very alarming to me.
nononono
 
  2  
Sun 10 Aug, 2014 10:39 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
David, why is it do you think that SO much more money and time are devoted to raising awareness and funds for breast cancer treatment than for prostate cancer treatment?

Is there a special color ribbon that people wear to raise awareness for prostate cancer?

Because as far as I'm aware, they're both equally deadly and about equally as common to occur.

Could the disparity in raising awareness or raising funds to treat prostate cancer have ANYTHING at all to do with men's issues not being viewed as being as important as women's issues are? Could it have ANYTHING to do with men being viewed as "disposable" by society, while women are viewed as "precious"?

Ya think??? Maybe???

What if you get prostate cancer someday David? Are you immune to that with your "EZ" life?
hawkeye10
 
  2  
Mon 11 Aug, 2014 12:12 am
@nononono,
Quote:
David, why is it do you think that SO much more money and time are devoted to raising awareness and funds for breast cancer treatment than for prostate cancer treatment?
I assumed that it was because 30% of breast cancer cases start before the age of 50, where as almost none of the prostate cancer cases do. Breast cancer takes a lot more years off of life.
nononono
 
  2  
Mon 11 Aug, 2014 12:57 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I assumed that it was because 30% of breast cancer cases start before the age of 50, where as almost none of the prostate cancer cases do. Breast cancer takes a lot more years off of life.


hmmm....

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but I would prefer to see some stats and sources to confirm that.

But even if you are right, there's also testicular cancer. Also equally as deadly as breast cancer. And I would be willing to bet good money that affects males younger than the age of 50 in a similar way as the stat you're claiming affects women. Yet for instance, the NFL doesn't wear a special color to signify that during a certain time of the year. So with prostate cancer that's TWO male specific cancers right there. And yet the majority of time and money is spent on breast cancer instead.

Also, read this story. A man found a painful lump in his breast and was denied treatment simply because he was male.


Man with 'painful' lump the size of golf ball in his breast is denied access to mammogram because of his sex

Donald Mudd of Southwest Florida has been in pain for several weeks
His physician told him he has a mass in his right breast
Mudd was turned away by several organisations to have a mammogram because he was a man
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month

A man in Southwest Florida with a ‘painful’ lump in his breast the size of a golf ball has been denied a mammogram screening because he is a man.
Donald Mudd said he's had a painful lump in his right breast over the last several weeks, according to Fox4Now.
He went to see his physician who told him he had a mass in his breast and he needed to get a mammogram.

Mudd does not have insurance, so he tried to get a mammogram at Fawcett Memorial Hospital, which advertises mammogram specials for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

‘I got transferred a number of times with the same result... that males don't qualify for the mammogram cancer screening,’ Mudd said.
Mudd tried six different organisations to see if he could get a screening, but got the same result.
Kathy Shepard, Breast Health Navigator, said it's harder for men to get help because there's a stigma that breast cancer only affects women.

‘The majority of the people who are screened and treated for breast cancer are women but there are more and more men who have breast cancer issues, and the reality is, not too many people are aware of that,’ Shepard said.

Mudd has finally found help from the Susan G. Komen of Southwest Florida organisation, which grants money to clinics to offer screenings for uninsured patients, regardless of gender.

He has an appointment tomorrow at Virginia B. Andes Volunteer Clinic in Port Charlotte, which gets grant money from Susan G. Komen.

About 2,240 new cases of invasive breast cancer are diagnosed a year, and about 410 men will die from breast cancer, according to the American Cancer Society.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2451436/Man-painful-lump-size-golf-ball-breast-denied-access-mammogram-man.html
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Mon 11 Aug, 2014 01:14 am
@nononono,
DAVID wrote:
I 've not had any trouble of that nature. Life is ez.

nononono wrote:
Your life is not indicative of everyone else's life.
True.

nononono wrote:
Does the suffering of innocent men not concern you at all?
I'd need to answer that on a case by case basis.
Some instances do; e.g., I remember being indignant when
the English farmer Tony Martin was convicted, years ago.
I m sure that there r other instances.




nononono wrote:
Men's issues don't happen in a vacuum.
There is a very real possibility that any number of them
could affect you down the road somewhere.
If I remain un-married, then I remain immune
to a lot of them.



DAVID wrote:
Thay r entertainers. Thay comment for entertainment.
I don t take them seriously. Thay r not doing any harm; not important.
nononono wrote:
What if men did the exact same thing?
What if men joked on national TV about a women being sexually
mutilated with a knife by her husband, mocking her pain.
What if men joked on national TV that a women who got raped deserved it?
What would happen to those men? How would society treat them?
I see your point.



nononono wrote:
They would be IMMEDIATELY fired,
and would never be allowed to work on TV again.

What those women did INDEED was harmful, because it reinforced
the feminist viewpoint that violence against men is "funny" and that it's OK.
It reinforced the feminist viewpoint that men are subhuman,
and that men's suffering is not an important issue.
I believe that the difference is that
men of the male sex r deemed strong enuf to take care of themselves
(obviously not including the penile amputees), whereas chicks need support.





nononono wrote:
If you REALLY believe that it's not harmful to mock a man whose wife
cut his penis off and threw it in the garbage disposal simply because
he wanted a divorce, and to do that on national TV, then all I'm going
to say is I hope that never happens to you David.
Thank u, Buttermilk.
That 's very kind of u.



nononono wrote:
Because I'd be willing to bet that your attitude would change
pretty quickly if you were in that poor man's shoes.
Yea.



nononono wrote:
And you're a lawyer even.
I am not representing anyone in a feminist case nor controversy.
I have retired from practice.




nononono wrote:
That you can't see how wrong what that man's wife did is very alarming to me.
U r changing what I said.
I did not say that.

My position in this filosofy is one of inactive neutrality,
most of the time. I have never joined the feminists,
tho I do avidly support freedom of abortion,
as an aspect of self defense.

As a general rule, I do not assume an advocacy role
favoring nor opposing feminism.





David
nononono
 
  2  
Mon 11 Aug, 2014 01:49 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
If I remain un-married, then I remain immune
to a lot of them.


I know you've mentioned this before. Something to the effect of choosing to remain unmarried. I think that's a smart decision for any man with his own money. Marriage is unsafe for men these days. It's true David, remaining unmarried will significantly lower your chance of SOME men's issues affecting you. But society stills grants you lesser privilege and views you with more contempt and suspicion simply because you are male. For instance, you could be falsely accused of rape by a woman some day. And because of our twisted, feminist influenced culture, her claims would taken VERY seriously even if she's outright lying.

But do you realize that your viewpoint of wanting to remain unmarried for the reasons you've stated is the EXACT same viewpoint that men's rights activists known as MGTOW's (an acronym meaning Men Going Their Own Way) share?

You sound to me David, like you believe in men's rights and men's rights activism. I think you're just unwilling to put a label on those beliefs. And that's perfectly fine, because men's rights activists don't force labels on people. Forcing labels on people, and forcing people to agree with them is something that feminists do. Men's rights activists just want men to be happy and healthy, and to have the same rights, opportunities, and treatment in society as women do.

Quote:
I believe that the difference is that
men of the male sex r deemed strong enuf to take care of themselves


We already discussed this in the Elliot Rodger thread. You know that I strongly disagree that men are all stronger than women, or that women are unable to hurt men physically. You know that I've had personal experience with this and that I and other members laid out other examples of women being violent as well.

Quote:
Thank u, Buttermilk.


Why do you continue to refer to me as Buttermilk? I'm really not him. Believe whatever you chose to...

OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Tue 12 Aug, 2014 08:59 am
@nononono,
DAVID wrote:
If I remain un-married, then I remain immune
to a lot of them.


nononono wrote:
I know you've mentioned this before.
Something to the effect of choosing to remain unmarried.
I think that's a smart decision for any man with his own money.
"Its a gift to be single. Its a gift to be free . . . "



nononono wrote:
Marriage is unsafe for men these days.
It's true David, remaining unmarried will significantly lower your
chance of SOME men's issues affecting you. But society stills grants
you lesser privilege and views you with more contempt and suspicion
simply because you are male. For instance, you could be falsely
accused of rape by a woman some day. And because of our twisted,
feminist influenced culture, her claims would taken VERY seriously
even if she's outright lying.
I know. A friend of mine
who is a woman strongly hinted that she wanted me to take
her to Seaworld for a few days. I don t mind doing it; it 'd be fun,
but she implied sharing a room. (I 'm not sexually attracted to her.)
However un-likely it may be, I know that she is financially strained
and I choose not to chance being accused of any un-lawful
sexual impropriety, being smeared with a tar that does not come off,
even after success in both criminal n tortious litigation.
No deal. I 'd be relinquishing control, if I took that chance.




nononono wrote:
But do you realize that your viewpoint of wanting to remain unmarried
for the reasons you've stated is the EXACT same viewpoint that men's
rights activists known as MGTOW's (an acronym meaning Men Going
Their Own Way) share?
I don t, but its safer to use a nice brothel.

I have hired a housekeeper.




nononono wrote:
You sound to me David,
like you believe in men's rights and men's rights activism.
That depends on which "rights" u think I believe in.
Regarding my "activism" its probably about the same
as your activism in support of the 2nd Amendment.






nononono wrote:
I think you're just unwilling to put a label on those beliefs.
And that's perfectly fine, because men's rights activists don't force labels
on people. Forcing labels on people, and forcing people to agree
with them is something that feminists do. Men's rights activists
just want men to be happy and healthy, and to have the same rights,
opportunities, and treatment in society as women do.
For the most part, I already do.


DAVID wrote:
I believe that the difference is that
men of the male sex r deemed strong enuf to take care of themselves


nononono wrote:
We already discussed this in the Elliot Rodger thread.
Forgive a failing memory.



nononono wrote:
You know that I strongly disagree that men are all
stronger than women,
After hospitalization in 2005,
I was so enfeebled as not to be able to walk for a while.




nononono wrote:
or that women are unable to hurt men physically.
Yea, if a chick picks up a hammer . . . or a knife . . .
especially when a guy is sleeping . . .





nononono wrote:
You know that I've had personal experience with this
and that I and other members laid out other examples of women being violent as well.
Again, memory fails. Perhaps I did not see your post.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

1 in 5 women get raped? - Discussion by maxdancona
HOW COME . . . - Question by Setanta
Men who defend feminism? - Question by whatthefudge
Teach Men Not To Rape? - Question by nononono
Does every woman have her price...? - Question by nononono
Men Are Bad, Baaaaaaaaaaad. - Question by nononono
Misogyny - Discussion by chai2
Elliot Rodger - Question by FOUND SOUL
Best Looking Team at the Olympics? - Discussion by hawkeye10
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/21/2022 at 05:15:29