Dude whats the deal with all these people hating headbangers

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:06 pm
I am prepared to make that sacrifice if I can keep you inside.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:12 pm
sacrifice? you dont know what in the hell sacrifice is. and as much as i dont like you, i hope to god you never do. and keep me inside? where? the house? too late, iv already done that. the computer? sorry, Evil or Very Mad dont mess with me man
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 07:06 am
They're just funnin' with ya.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 07:10 am
I think Santanaof89 should make good on that curse. That pink blob needs a pin stuck in him.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 07:20 am
He'll pop.

THEN there'll be a mess.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 07:46 am
Santanaof89 wrote:
sacrifice? you dont know what in the hell sacrifice is. and as much as i dont like you, i hope to god you never do. and keep me inside? where? the house? too late, iv already done that. the computer? sorry, Evil or Very Mad dont mess with me man

I know exactly what sacrifice is....you ritually cleanse the altar and place the goat on it...you open it in one clean motion from under the jaw to the genitals and smear the entrails on your body and the bodies of your fellow worshippers...catch the blood in a drip pan to be used for the writing of curses and the drawing of runes...this is to be done under a full moon when the blood appears a most fascinating and shimmering black, then begins the ritual dancing and orgy.

I recommend listening to a little Diimur Borg, some Lamb Of God, and for the older folks, some Sabbath and Priest oh, and a little Hatebreed always sits well.

By now the goat should be cooked and ready to eat. Be sure to cook the animal downwind so the savory aroma is pleasing to the Dark Lord. You are now ready to petition the Dark Lord with your requests and desires.

You may want to pick a particular deity to petition depending on your desires...I myself am fond of Thraku, the thorn cocked demon of desire who ejaculates molten brass, but that of course is a highly personalized decision.

It works for us, our mortgage is paid, the kids are on the honor roll,our flower beds are beautiful and the sex during these get togethers is terrific. We had one neighbor who used to complain, but he mysteriously lost his power of speech and broke out in a most nasty rash.........shame.

Good luck to you Santana and see you in church.
:wink:

PS this manual for worship and sacrifice is offered for entertainment purposes only....in others words kids.....please don't try this at home. I am a skilled professional.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 09:22 am
Coooooool!
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 01:33 pm
and they call me Lucifer? maybe you should check out the person who does the real sacrificing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 01:40 pm
Quote:
You may want to pick a particular deity to petition depending on your desires...I myself am fond of Thraku, the thorn cocked demon of desire who ejaculates molten brass, but that of course is a highly personalized decision.

That is quite possibly the single greatest string of words ever concocted on A2K.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 01:42 pm
dude, what is with you people? dont you know its not smart to mess with satan?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 01:42 pm
Thank you.....I'm available for childrens birthday parties......
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 01:56 pm
Santanaof89, let me give you some advice.

Ted Nugent - Craveman.

Try it you'll like it. Open up Windows Media Player and search on that.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 09:18 pm
pfffft!
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 09:26 pm
dude. i thought this was all about headbangers?
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 09:32 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Santanaof89, let me give you some advice.

Ted Nugent - Craveman.

Try it you'll like it. Open up Windows Media Player and search on that.

Chjsa(I think that is your name),

Nuge is your solution to everything.. Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 09:50 pm
Forget the Nuge.

War Pigs, baby. War PIGS!!!!

"Generals gathered in their masses
just like witches at black masses . . ."

Yeah, that's the stuff.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 09:56 pm
That's my kind of metal.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:37 pm
dude. i repeat. what about the headbangin?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:41 pm
well, heavy metal is the pre-cursor to modern headbangin. It is slower and darker in a more deep-sea sort of way. anyway. Headbanging - iron maiden, metalica. I have to say, I don't know much of current metal and what I do know of it, I don't care for. Where o where is quinn? She's up on some current hard stuff.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:52 pm
I don't headbang anymore. I'm older and my neck is stiffer and I get a dizziness if I try to bop too hard. So, there you have it. So, now I listen to different music, but I still listen to sabbath. Gawd I love some of their albums.
0 Replies