Dude whats the deal with all these people hating headbangers

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 12:45 pm
I have a problem. Everytime i get online, and someone sees my pic on my webpages, they'r like are you goth? and they say it like its a horrible horrible thing. i mean, even this little snit at school, she called me a freak, and im like thank you, but im getting sick of people doing this. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE COLOR BLACK, CHAINS, BAGGY PANTS, OR MARILYN MANSON!!!!! god you people make me so mad. Open your eyes. LISTEN TO THE LYRICS, AND IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND IT THEN LOOK IT UP! ok, im done screaming. personally, theres nothing wrong with Godsmack, Marilyn Manson.....Sipknot...Hatebreed....and or Anthrax. and if you insult Nirvana, then man, you'll be joining Kurt Cobain.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 21,920 • Replies: 552
No top replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 03:32 pm
prove them wrong.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 03:43 pm
Whaddya mean YOU PEOPLE? You don't even know anyone here......calm down.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 04:12 pm
eh, kids today.
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 04:25 pm
I want to vomit (or kick someone) when I hear that crap. If the rolling boombox isn't blasting (c)rap, it's blasting headbanger crap.
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 04:26 pm
I want to vomit (or kick someone) when I hear that crap. If the rolling boombox isn't blasting (c)rap, it's blasting headbanger crap.
0 Replies

George

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 04:29 pm
...and if I hear one more negative remark about Dickie Doo and the Don'ts...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 05:33 pm
is there a full moon tonight?
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 05:43 pm
This is interesting. I listen to all kinds of music, including the kids mentioned here... I remember my sister was looking through my CD's and said, "My god, every one of your CD's has a picture of a demon or the devil on them!" And she was worried about me... lol. She closed the cd case before she saw all of my other kinds of music.

I just tell people that its not my fault that Satanists and Pagans make the best music, LOL.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 05:45 pm
The only thing that angers me is when people say "Oh you like Heavy Metal eh? Do you understand a word they are saying? All I hear is RAH RAH RAH!", and then they will have this goofy ass approval-wanting grin on their face. I usually just say I don't listen to cheerleader music.

Edit: And when they ask if I understand what they are saying, it is almost always in a patronizing douchebag kinda way. Also, I never got into the all black look....My style is more jeans and cool ass T-Shirt.
0 Replies

Gods groovy lady

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 06:48 pm
huh hateing headbangers?
I don't know exactly where you got your info on people hateing headbangers but who knows? Personally I like rock and I headbang at concerts. Infact my youth pastor has to be the weirdest pastor I have ever meant, because he totally listens to acid rock heavy metal, (Christian obviously,) and it's so funny. He like totally rolls down the window, hits the dash board, sings/screams along, and headbangs in the car. He also dresses kinda punkish sometimes.

When I told him I used to chill at the mall he was like ,"That sucks!!." and he said that because it's concidered too trendy for him. Oh I just went a bit off topic I guess, but anyways there is like nothing wrong with headbanging. Rock out!!! (oh wait, I don't know how that would affect your brain though, shakeing it around is bound to not be the healthiest thing to do, but i'm sure it's not a big deal.)
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 07:22 pm
okayy
look, i am a headbanger. but all the people i come into contact with hate me, and i dont mind it, but theyr making me mad, and i already have anger problems
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 07:23 pm
ooohhhh
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 07:43 pm
Hey, Santanaof89! Dude! Like I'm a headbanger too, dude! Everyone here hates me dude!

I'm so glad I found a fellow headbanger.

Cool! And... like.... dude... I've got these really cool....

Oh what's the point, I can't carry on this charade any longer. I'm sorry, Santanaof 89, but I've mislead you. I'm not a headbanger. I'm just a lonely old capybara farmer with a longing to hang out with headbangers.

But they see me coming, with my bib overalls and corncob pipe, and they start laughing at me. And they throw stuff at me.

I just want to be a headbanger, damnit!

Show me the way, Santana.... show me the way.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 07:46 pm
lol
you wanna be a headbanger? its not really specified as anything really. why dont you start...i dunno....headbangin?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 07:49 pm
Ok, I'm walking over to the wall. Alright... here goes. I'm banging my head really hard right now.

Hey! This is kinda cool.

Now what?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 07:50 pm
heehee
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 07:51 pm
Stop it, littlek!

For the first time in my life I feel really alive.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 07:58 pm
hehe
thats not what i meant. go out and buy a cd, ok? start with the punisher album. listen to the drums right? and you kno...headbang
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 08:00 pm
A certificate of deposit? I'm confused. What does this have to do with headbanging?

Help me.

Oh God.... help me please.
0 Replies