Dude whats the deal with all these people hating headbangers

SCoates

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 10:20 pm
Hmm... ummm.... enghh... mmmm... well.... I think... hmm... yeah... yes. YES. It is funny.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 10:29 pm
santana

Hey, it's just Gus! He's actually very nice, extremely entertaining & would never harm small animals. Honest! Personally, I can fully understand how listening to Christian music could drive a sane person to do very, very strange things ... Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:23 am
I'll agree that "It's just Gus". I thought it was funny, but I wouldn't have if another person said it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:37 am
Santana, please don't take gus seriously. He is really making fun of Christian music here. I suspect he is on your side in reality.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:43 am
Because I am an original heavy metal guy, I am afraid I have spent an inordinate amount of time torturing the old one eyed trouser snake while listening to Sabbath or Priest. Is that what you were talking about Gus? I empathize.
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:19 pm
Santanaof89 wrote:
LOOK, PEOPLE, IF THE MUSIC BOTHERS YOU, THEN DONT LISTEN TO IT!

I don't want to, but it's hard to avoid when the dork in the next car has his stereo thumping at full volume, drowning out my radio & engine.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:23 pm
Santanaof89 wrote:
LOOK, PEOPLE, IF THE MUSIC BOTHERS YOU, THEN DONT LISTEN TO IT AND IGNORE US AND TREAT US LIKE FILTH!

Is that really what you want?
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:24 pm
dude, that only last for like one freakin second. if you dont like it roll your windows up and turn on ur radio!
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:27 pm
well it happens any way doesnt it SC? and i didnt say that.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:36 pm
I think I know how you feel. My skin is naturally very pink, and I don't wear clothes. A lot of people think I'm trying to make a statement, and judge me for it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:45 pm
I believe I understand this thread now. It's quite simple. Santana simply mispelled his name.

That's right, people... we are dealing with Satan.

Hold onto your hats.... we're going for a ride.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:47 pm
Mmm... I don't know, Gus. I'd already considered the possibility myself, but it would be hard to accidentally misspell your own name so badly... unless, you don't mean to imply it was deliberate?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:51 pm
We are dealing with the personification of cunning, my dear Mr. Coates.

Make sure your affairs are in order. A2K will soon be flowing with rivers of blood.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:52 pm
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:56 pm
My stars! I do recall that verse in Revelations about Michael tying up Satan and imprisoning him in a computer, or something like that (never paid too much attention to Revelations). Do you think he finally got his wits about him, and is planning an escape. Yes... he would take on the guise of a goth, wouldn't he?

I for one plan to die heroically. If I can stall his escape for even one moment I will gladly give my blood to that river, Gus. Who else is with me! Oo, I can feel the hairs on my arm rising on end. This is a noble thing we're going to do. Meet me in a new thread.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 07:59 pm
How very unfortunate indeed that littlek is treating this matter so lightly.

Perhaps she is already in the clutches of the Satan/Santana?
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:02 pm
dude. how funny. how did you figure out that my name has satan in it? Oh, and i prefer to by Lucifer. but dont you realize, if i was him, he would be a prep? you kno, less conspicuous and all that.

and i dont have followers. just leave me alone ok
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:03 pm
Question: What sort of people don't notice Godzilla, when he is on a rampage?

Answer: Those who are already in his belly.

I'm sorry, Gus, but Littlek is lost to us. That old dragon has his own methods of war.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:05 pm
REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES AND DANCE FOR ME, WOMAN! I, SANTANA, COMMAND YOU!

(just conducting an experiment, coates. I need to know how far gone littlek is.)
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 08:06 pm
dude. leave me alone or im going to freakin put a curse on you. and you wont like it
0 Replies