Dude whats the deal with all these people hating headbangers

littlek

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 06:28 pm
lild - santana is a writer, I'd guess that's why words are important to her. Of course, she spells any, you, etc wrong, so.....
0 Replies

lildorys

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 11:01 pm
Oh. he he. I see
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 02:01 am
aha
Smile aol slang. sorry. once again, bad habit. didnt mean it. Embarrassed yea. hey, new kid, how old are you?
0 Replies

lildorys

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 04:27 pm
Who me? I'm 14.Yay
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 10:30 pm
I'm not a headbanger but listen to a shitload of metal. I've been listening to alotta Opeth and doom metal lately.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 08:32 pm
http://www.joe-ks.com/images/Headbang.gif http://www.joe-ks.com/images/Headbang.gif http://www.joe-ks.com/images/Headbang.gif
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:45 pm
dude....

wonder how santana is doing.
0 Replies

Lucien

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 08:22 pm
Re: Dude whats the deal with all these people hating headban
Santanaof89 wrote:
I have a problem. Everytime i get online, and someone sees my pic on my webpages, they'r like are you goth? and they say it like its a horrible horrible thing. i mean, even this little snit at school, she called me a freak, and im like thank you, but im getting sick of people doing this. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE COLOR BLACK, CHAINS, BAGGY PANTS, OR MARILYN MANSON!!!!! god you people make me so mad. Open your eyes. LISTEN TO THE LYRICS, AND IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND IT THEN LOOK IT UP! ok, im done screaming. personally, theres nothing wrong with Godsmack, Marilyn Manson.....Sipknot...Hatebreed....and or Anthrax. and if you insult Nirvana, then man, you'll be joining Kurt Cobain.

Okay, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. First of all, be Goth. Don't worry about what other people think. The whole point of being Goth is to defy stereotypes and throw the middle finger to society. If you have to question your existence as a Goth, then you don't deserve to be one. Secondly, the fact that people insult you is actually a good thing. Think about it. People fear what they don't understand, and people are hostile towards what they fear (because people don't like to be afraid, and they hate anything that will make them afraid, because they are ashamed of their fear). So, people are hostile towards you because they don't understand you. Screw 'em all. You don't need them. If they want to make hasty judgements and jump to incorrect conclusions, then they are probably morons and are not the kind of people you want to be hanging out with anyway. Consider what I've just said, and don't just act on it, live by it. Goth is a lifestyle, a state of mind. Remember that, and screw all those who wish to criticize us. Let those who live in shadow prosper forever, for we shall inherit the earth.
0 Replies

Lucien

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 08:29 pm
Santanaof89 wrote:
next year i will be. im hoping itll be easier

Oh God, she's a middle schooler... Very Happy

I remember what middle school was like... *nostalgia*
No, I actually hated middle school with a fiery passion. Most of the kids there were gangster people, and all the "Goths" were posers. I endured though, because in my heart I knew that I was better than all those bastards.

Crap, just wait 'til high school though. There's such an emphasis on popularity there, it's not even cool. If you think you were an outcast in middle school, just wait 'til high school...
0 Replies

Lucien

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 08:36 pm
Jarlaxle wrote:
I don't want to, but it's hard to avoid when the dork in the next car has his stereo thumping at full volume, drowning out my radio & engine.

Hey, that's what I do (the whole loud music in the car thing). But that's just my teenage hormones and road rage interacting to create one pissed off bastard who hates traffic and will run over anyone who is driving slow (or that tries to cut me off). I hate people who drive.
0 Replies

Lucien

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 08:50 pm
kickycan wrote:
Who likes Tool? That might not be complete headbanging music, but it's intense and powerful and just plain f*cking awesome!!!

HELL YES!!! Finally, a Tool fan... Dude, Tool is my most favorite band of all time. I own like, three Tool shirts (including the one with the phallus) and I own all of their albums, except for Salival (mainly because I can't find it anywhere!) Yes, Tool is the sh*t...
0 Replies

Lucien

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 09:14 pm
Okay, I just read this entire thread (f*ck this thing is long), and I have a few additional comments.

First off, St. Anger is crap compared to ...And Justice For All and/or The Black Album. Secondly, boy bands should all be drug out into the street and shot. Thirdly, Bill Hicks is awesome, and so is Tool/A Perfect Circle. Fourthly, I actually despise Marilyn Manson with a fiery passion. Why? Because I believe that Marilyn Manson is an attention-seeking freak who only does it for the money (and because he wants the attention). I also hate Marilyn Manson fanboys/girls. Manson's music is crap compared to most underground metal out there. Listen to Opeth, Dimmu Borgir, Lamb Of God, Amon Amarth, Behemoth, etc...

For all you headbangers who want to broaden your horizons and check out some genuinely good metal:

Ultimate Metal

These guys will show you the path to true metal enlightenment, I swear. I'll tell you something. When I first became Goth, I was a Manson fanboy too. But then I stumbled upon Ultimate Metal, and they showed me the light. Plus, when you mature as a Goth, you begin to realize that Manson isn't really that good. So... yeah. I leave you now, to return to my dark and mysterious life that is full of video games and all things that are geeky (because I sold my life on E-Bay)...
0 Replies

Lucien

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 09:17 pm
... and one more thing...

If you are a genuine Tool fan and want to know more about the legend of the incredible band that is Tool, then check out this site:

Toolshed

You can get all the official news, lyrics, tabs, and all the other Tool stuff here. There's also a FAQ page that is very detailed, and even explains the meanings behind Tool's songs!!!
0 Replies