Dude whats the deal with all these people hating headbangers

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:44 pm
i used to be on anti depressents. i stopped taking them. someones really helping me so i feel alot better. and my mom is in treatment. day treatment. she takes anti depressents. and its not all guys that headbang. im a girl and i do it
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:45 pm
and my sisters gettin married next week
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:53 pm
I'm a girl headbanger too. I do think that girl headbangers have more of a hard time fitting in. You know, I used to like not fitting in. I still do. I'm glad you're getting help and that everyone else seems better.

Osso, there has been discussion about whether or not serious headbanging can cause brain damage.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:55 pm
And, Osso, you don't bang your head against anything, you bop it really fast and hard. Your hair flies all over the place. I think mosh pits are more dangerous - more obviously so anyway.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:55 pm
yea, so am i. well, it depends on how much your doing it. and how hard. and how loud the music is.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:57 pm
Santana, if you write, you should post some of your stuff in the Original Writing forum. There are many young writers here who have posted some dark stuff. It's always interesting to read, and we are all pretty supportive when it comes to original writing.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:58 pm
And do stick around, this is a great place to talk stuff out.

I'm going to bed. Night everyone!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:58 pm
After all, it's 2 minutes to midnight....
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:00 pm
yea....but im kindaof afraid to do it. i want to BE a writer.....and i hope it doesnt turn out to be just a hobby. i want someone to like...i dunno...sign me? but i dunno.....ikno thats not gonna happen, so i dont really post my stuff anymore
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:45 pm
santanaof89, you're doing fine here with the writing on your posts. There are a lot of good writiers at this forum, and most are generous people.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:46 pm
thank you for the support. i need it
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 08:01 am
Hi Santana and welcome to A2K.

Don't worry about Middle School. It's notoriously awful for anyone who isn't 100% exactly in lockstep conformity. And even High School can be like that.

The good news is that not everyone is like that.

Oy, it's been 25 years since I graduated High School and I still recall how I was treated. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Junior High was considerably worse - being bothered by all sorts of nasty girls, feeling very alone and on the outside, looking in. So you see this is nothing new.

One thing about adulthood is being able to, if you wish, tell all those folks to go scratch.

You're among friends here.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 08:44 pm
We have an online support group to help you overcome your problem in being a goth. If you're interested let me know. We can help.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 08:48 pm
theres an online support group for begin goth? youv got to be kidding me. its not like its a disease or something. is there a support group for being a prep? or a nerd? i mean jesus god. theres nothing wring with being goth!
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 08:48 pm
I used to be a goth myself, and I didn't realize that groups like marylin mansion, and Antraz, and so on were so destructive. You should really join us, we'll have you normal in no time.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 08:50 pm
i am normal, and theres nothing wrong with marilyn manson
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 08:51 pm
There is. That's what we'll help you realize. I promise you'll feel a lot better after a couple group sessions.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 08:52 pm
Scoates, leave her alone, she's fine.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 08:53 pm
i used to be in treatment. believe me, i was in group, everyday, several times a day, and THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MARILYN MANSON!!!
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 08:55 pm
and thanx man. theres nutin better than someone that wants to back you up when ur perfectly fine now
0 Replies