Dude whats the deal with all these people hating headbangers

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 05:08 am
Are you going to get the new box set? and are you going to Ozzfest?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 06:11 am
cjhsa wrote:
Santanaof89, let me give you some advice.

Ted Nugent - Craveman.

Try it you'll like it. Open up Windows Media Player and search on that.

the nuge is a rocker, give hime that. But's he's not metal by any stretch and he's not a headbanger, he's a head case.

Out of nowhere Lacuna Coil is in Jacksonville NC this weekend. I'm going to try to make it. They are what Evanescence wanted to be but weren't hardcore enough.These guys rule!!!!!!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 09:55 am
Ted's no headcase. You're just not paying attention.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 12:47 pm
BP, have you listened to any of Craveman or Full Bluntal Nugity?

Craveman will convert some diehard Metallica fans if they'd just give it a listen.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 01:41 pm
By the way BP, I know you have issues with Nugent over his military service record (lack thereof). So you know, Ted will be rocking the troops in Iraq in the upcoming weeks. Exact schedule is not being published for obvious security reasons.
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 08:51 pm
Santanaof89 wrote:
dude, that only last for like one freakin second. if you dont like it roll your windows up and turn on ur radio!

With my windows UP, and the radio ON, all I can hear is THE OTHER GUY'S NOISE POLUTION! It's not for "one freakin second"--if I have the misfortune to be in downtown Boston, it can be for as many as a half dozen stoplights.

People might take you more seriously if you used the shift key, proper punctuation, and make at least some effort to use words that actually exist.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 08:56 pm
actually, I take her pretty seriously without all that.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 09:02 pm
Jarlaxle wrote:
With my windows UP, and the radio ON, all I can hear is THE OTHER GUY'S NOISE POLUTION! It's not for "one freakin second"--if I have the misfortune to be in downtown Boston, it can be for as many as a half dozen stoplights.

People might take you more seriously if you used the shift key, proper punctuation, and make at least some effort to use words that actually exist.

Feeling angry today, Jarlaxle?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 09:03 pm
Wow, jarlaxle is almost as dumb as me.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 10:44 pm
dude. say what you want about me ok? you can diss my punctuation and my spelling. but you dont know me. so dont tell me that people dont take me seriously, or do take me seriously, caus your just one very opinionated person.
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 10:06 am
msolga wrote:
Jarlaxle wrote:

Feeling angry today, Jarlaxle?

Not really.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 10:59 am
cjhsa wrote:
By the way BP, I know you have issues with Nugent over his military service record (lack thereof). So you know, Ted will be rocking the troops in Iraq in the upcoming weeks. Exact schedule is not being published for obvious security reasons.

good for him....truly...and as a rocker strictly....I like the Nuge.....I saw him with the Amboy Dukes for Gods sake, with MC5.......
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 11:02 am
Amboy Dukes? Dude! We're rockin' geezers!!!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 11:35 am
I saw Hendrix with Redding and Mitchell.....that's show long I've been at it......
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 11:39 am
Jarlaxle wrote:
Santanaof89 wrote:
dude, that only last for like one freakin second. if you dont like it roll your windows up and turn on ur radio!

Jarlaxle, before you cast stones, lets get the spelling of 'pollution' correct, 'kay?
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 10:51 pm
Me: One typo. I desperately need a new keyboard.

Santanaof89: I've seen better typing from drunks.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 10:53 pm
jarlaxle, what's your problem?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 11:24 pm
littlek wrote:
jarlaxle, what's your problem?

I have to second that thought. Confused Do you actually know how young Santanaof89 is, or did you just not bother to read the thread?
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 11:47 pm
It doesn't matter how young I am. It's that I don't care to use proper punctuation at times. Like when I'm posting a topic and it doesn't matter how I type. But thank you for...."defending me."
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 11:50 pm
Well, for those of us who have seen your original writing, we know you can damn well type, and create.
0 Replies