Dude whats the deal with all these people hating headbangers

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 08:39 pm
jesus
jesus christ. where are you from? and this is completley off topic. go to a concert ok? travel to memphis tennessee and buy a ticket to headbangers ball
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 08:48 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Help me.

Oh God.... help me please.

Laughing
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 08:50 pm
lol
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:00 pm
Hey man, you wouldn't like Anthrax if you were bovine. I have no problem with headbangers, I used to mosh in my youth. I'm old enough to remember when Marylin Manson was nothing more than a Trent Reznor wannabe. The dude has come a long way, I must admit.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:01 pm
I like Pantera too.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:02 pm
me too
me too. but honestly, dont people just turn away when they find out you listen to stuff like that?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:09 pm
Nah, not really. I was goth in high school, and had a really cool clique of friends. Most of my friends are in their early 30s now, and we are too old to criticize. Plus, most of us like the same music, and have diverse tastes, including very loud bands.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:11 pm
This thread has me thinking of my CD collection. The fast and hard stuff has been collecting dust.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:12 pm
but the kids today are jst snits. there barely arent any nerds anymore. its like, half the kids are freaks, and the other half are all preps ::shudder:: and then there are some that are"thugs"
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:13 pm
the fast and hard stuff is the best man
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:13 pm
what's a snit?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:14 pm
Yeah, that reminds me of my school, although heavier on the preps. Just keep doing your thing, you'll be okay.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:21 pm
a snit is a brat with a prep tossed in. and i am doing my thing. but these people piss me off so bad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:22 pm
Ah

Don't let them get to you. Are you in high school?
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:24 pm
next year i will be. im hoping itll be easier
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:30 pm
High school (and junior high school) is infamously painful. Everyone is learning who they are and, in doing so, they block out anything that they aren't.

I was in the stoner rat click by other people's observation. But that's not all I was. I also taught gymnastics to kids for the town and I never really smoked pot in h.s.. If anyone took the time to get to know me, they'd see that the catagorization didn't really fit so well. That's the problem with click type catagories, they don't really work in anyone's favor.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:34 pm
middle school sucks. got depressed. got suicidal. everyone hated me. iv moved 4 times. been in treatment twice. my mom got a disease. my sister attempted suicide. i was my moms mental health. and i still found time for music. it was my escape. and my writings. and it hurts when people make fun of it
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:35 pm
and like i said, pisses me off really badly
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:41 pm
So, I am olllllllld. Tell me about headbanging, you bang your head, right?

I have wondered about this, not re a response to music, but re soccer (which, wait, wait, I like). But, in boxing, people who have been hit x amount of times get brain damage. The brain does slosh back and forth in the skull, whappo.

I can see that this feels authentic, etc., temporarily, but but it might be stupid. Not sure though. Maybe you don't hit your heads hard enough. (Please don't take that as a challenge!)

Is this a machothing, only guys? or not? does it escalate to skullcracking?

this may seem quite the naive post, but yes, I don't know about this.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:42 pm
Are you on anti-depressants? Are your mom and sis ok now?
0 Replies