Dude whats the deal with all these people hating headbangers

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 08:55 pm
Who's Fred Astaire? Wasn't he some singer from the Civil War era? You have to remember, Santana, that you're probably older than most of us here.

When you go throwing names like that around.... you confuse us young folks.

Ya'll understand that?
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 09:48 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I think Santana is an angel. She has brought us all together. We're one big happy family. No quarrels, no hostility, just good, clean fun.

Hey gus, You suck...balls.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 28 May, 2004 10:43 pm
I wrote something dirty here, but then I remembered that Santana is only 8 years old, so I am now editing it, for the good of the child.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sat 29 May, 2004 12:04 am
who's balls does gus suck....yours? and i bet i know what your response would be. you would say that he would suck mine, blah blah blah, i know the whole routine. been perverted in the mind for a while now. and i am not eight thank you. but please, feel free to say whatever you want
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 29 May, 2004 10:10 am
Whose balls does guy suck? Why yours of course, all the while pulling that manly ponytail.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 May, 2004 01:34 pm
I wonder if this is illegal.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sat 29 May, 2004 02:00 pm
::ouch:: quit pulling the manly ponytail man. ::puts on hat:: i bet you love to suck them dont you?
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 29 May, 2004 06:30 pm
Eww, we went from playful to disgusting...I think I'll stop now.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 29 May, 2004 07:29 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Nuge is pussywhipped. He even wrote a song about it. Shemane has him under her thumb.

I realized that I am in the same boat as The Nuge tonight. I was eating some Subway with my lady and she finished her drink, and started slurping. I said, "You know you can get more.", she said "I know"....Then we sat there for about 20 seconds when she pushed her cup towards me and made a sad face. Without thinking I got up and got her more.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 May, 2004 07:36 pm
uhoh.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 12:28 am
Child of the Light wrote:
I realized that I am in the same boat as The Nuge tonight. I was eating some Subway with my lady and she finished her drink, and started slurping. I said, "You know you can get more.", she said "I know"....Then we sat there for about 20 seconds when she pushed her cup towards me and made a sad face. Without thinking I got up and got her more.

Oh my god Child, you are getting to a sickening level of pussy whipped. Oh sweet jesus, you are in trouble. It's a cult, man! Don't let her take you down that path!!! You're in deep ****.

Oh crap, I forgot there was a kid on this thread. Sorry, Santana. Just ignore this. How old are you again? You're like fourteen, right?

What's it like being fourteen?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 12:36 am
I'm still trying to figure out how Child digested a subway....where does all the metal go? Man, that pun works on so many levels....

All I know kicky is that I had way more money when I was fourteen. I had my Bar Mitzvah the year before.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 12:52 am
I don't remember money at all when I was fourteen. I was too busy playing soccer, and basketball, and football, and watching my friend blow stuff up, and playing more soccer (It's an Italian thing), and riding my bike to further and further destinations with my neighborhood buddies, and just starting to figure out that the 19 year old girl who lived two houses down looked pretty damn cute when she was laying out in her bikini. It was pretty damn fun.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 08:24 am
kickycan wrote:
[What's it like being fourteen?

Like being 44 except that a 14 year old is too inexperienced to go directly to the right spots and know what to do once they get there.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 08:32 am
Kicky, true story....that Bar Mitzvah money went into a GIC, and sat there for years. Halfway through university, my parents, who were apparently supporting me, called to say, "We're in serious financial doodoo, and we need your permission to release those funds for us to secure a loan." It took years to release those funds, but they did end up paying for my wedding and honeymoon.
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 09:19 am
hehehehehe. got yu wrapped around her little finger.of course it could also be common courteousy, but only females know how to perform that
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 09:25 am
nd being fourteen sucks. it would be better if i didnt have to take care of anyone but me....hA! like thats possible. i was my moms emotional support, and my sisters pyhsical. my mom has a disease, my sister is paralyzed from the waist down, and mentally retarted. with the mind of a five year old. and she hates me. and all the while, i want someone to start taking care of me. IM the child, NOT the parent!im not spoiled, but i mean god i just want someone to do something for me, not me running around, drying up tears, cooking food for people, and doing my best to stay AWAY from the knives my parents promised to lock up, which they didnt. also, ignoring my fear when i had nightmares about my whole family dying. in front me. they dont know about any of that.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 09:30 am
Santanaof89 wrote:
hehehehehe. got yu wrapped around her little finger.of course it could also be common courteousy, but only females know how to perform that

Yeah yeah, don't remind me. You are too smart for your age. :wink:
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 10:48 am
yep. and you have no idea how much it sucks
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 11:03 am
kickycan wrote:
Oh my god Child, you are getting to a sickening level of pussy whipped. Oh sweet jesus, you are in trouble. It's a cult, man! Don't let her take you down that path!!! You're in deep ****.

You very well could be right, but I am too oblivious to see now. I was on my way to hang out with the guy you might know as "NNY" and she called. She asked what I was doing, I said, "Uh, nothing". She asked me to come over and watch a movie. So I called NNY and made up this goofy ass lie about having to do some kind of Memorial Day Barbeque with the relatives. And on a happy note, I'm sure "watching" that movie was SO much more fun than hanging with NNY. Laughing
0 Replies