I Didn't Pen This But It Sums Up My Feelings Well

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 03:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
If they don't, we haven't been hearing about it. Silence is approval. Their voting them back into office is 'approval' of what they're doing.

You've been hearing about it from the conservatives on this board, including me.

I thought they were voting a varied group of conservatives back into office. Do assert that every conservative office holder meets all of the characteristics listed? I guess I could create a description of a stereotypical liberal and claim that all liberal office holders fit that description, but it would be nonsense.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 03:31 pm
I make a statement about JTT, JTT follows with three statements proving my point. It's too easy . Very Happy
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 03:35 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,

I Didn't Pen This But It Sums Up My Feelings Well

---------------

Do you not find it the least bit disconcerting, Bear, that all this is all about us but the millions who died, the millions who had their lives and countries destroyed, get but a tiny passing mention?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 03:41 pm
@Brandon9000,
You wrote,
Quote:
I thought they were voting a varied group of conservatives back into office. Do assert that every conservative office holder meets all of the characteristics listed? I guess I could create a description of a stereotypical liberal and claim that all liberal office holders fit that description, but it would be nonsense.

No comparison. This is the very first time the GOP has voted as a 100% block to vote "no" on many legislation. Show me where the democrats have done so vs republicans?
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 03:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You wrote,
Quote:

No comparison. This is the very first time the GOP has voted as a 100% block to vote "no" on many legislation. Show me where the democrats have done so vs republicans?

How does that prove that we all

blueveinedthrobber wrote:
...hate gay people. You hate black people, immigrants, Muslims...

?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 03:49 pm
@Brandon9000,
By not speaking out against what your government representative have done during the past 6 years.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 04:30 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
How does that prove that we all

No one is suggesting it's "we all", Brandon, but it is a huge vocal majority, which, as CI kinda mentioned, you haven't spoken out against.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 04:58 pm
@JTT,
I think that different posts talk about different things and it's not necessary to steer EVERY ******* POST the way you do to the place you do. If someone posts my cat died you steer it to the bad USA. After awhile, no one wants to see you coming, even people like me who often agree with you.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 05:26 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I told him the same thing - today. He seems not to 'get it,' and repeats the same boring thesis.
JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 05:48 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Of course many don't want to see me coming, you included, Bear. No one is seriously interested in discussing this particular issue. You know that it would be the kiss of death for you and that matters more to you than addressing this issue, millions of dead kids notwithstanding.

I addressed a lie in your submission. That wasn't a war. It is abundantly clear that that was a war crime. These war crimes don't need any more whitewashing than they already receive.

All those children and grandchildren matter. There's room in your thread for both.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 05:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It's not at all boring, CI. A2kers discuss the most incredibly boring things daily. Boring attracts them like crazy.

You badly confuse distressing with boring.
0 Replies

knaivete

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 02:41 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
If peon persists contact your elected representative.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 08:56 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
even people like me who often agree with you.

BS like the following often appears here at a2k and it goes unchallenged even though it is one of the biggest lies ever.

Quote from BillRM:
As an American I am sad that my nation once the beacon of freedom for the rest of the world is now the one nation to be avoided in setting up new internet security companies.

http://able2know.org/topic/217301-408#post-5710018
0 Replies