Why aren't feminists speaking out about this???

Buttermilk

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:21 am
@glitterbag,
Time to regulate on you hoes.....

"And you're the quintessential crybaby. You are only 6 inches away from becoming Romeo yourself. "

Difference is I'm not a racist coward and I don't give a **** about old ass bitch on an old ass website.

"I cannot believe you referred to people here as Armchair Feminists"

Firefly didn't even know who the **** Catherine Mackinnon or Andrea Dworkin was...She had to Wikipedia them...So half you bitches don't know **** about actual feminist in academia.

"Step back and take about 10 minutes to reflect on the cluelessness of that statement. You can be an armchair warrior (meaning never having served or engaged in armed conflict) but how in the hell do you come up with armchair feminists????? That implys never having been a women or working in a career field. In other words, somebody just like you."

I don't claim to be a tough guy me and every Californian know we do stuff offline but that is neither here nor there.

"but how in the hell do you come up with armchair feminists????? That implys never having been a women or working in a career field. In other words, somebody just like you."

Look at this bitch getting all offended....All you 3 bitches who are what 40? 50? 60? Years older than me getting offended...LOL This is funny.

"What's your real beef, is it you think women don't find you attractive??? And you're jealous of the attention criminals get???? Well that's the definition of shallow, vapid, and vain."

Bitch I don't care about criminals....These fools are getting fucked in the ass and Meeks will to because he looks so pretty to felons and ladies so I'm not jealous of that. You're asking me the definition of shallow? Quit trying to stick up for shallow bitches because they are everywhere and in my opinion bitches aint ****.

"That implys never having been a women or working in a career field. In other words, somebody just like you."

You're a dumb bitch who didn't understand that, that wasn't who I wasn't referring to.

"However, perhaps therapy will help you get grounded so you won't continually find yourself in a state of resentment, stewing about the nonsense that you point out here."

This bitch is talking about therapy? Really? Therapy? Why? What is my psych eval? What am I exhibiting?

"Firefly has been incredibly patient with you, providing exhaustive details that might help you understand just a tad."

**** Firefly How about that and she can kiss my ass.

" By the time you hit 30, if you have the chutzpah to ask a group of 14 years olds not to sit on your car, brace yourself. The kids might call you Grand dad, because the think that's the ultimate insult (sometimes they drag out other tired expressions) and I am certain you will look at those kids in amazement because they are behaving in such a stupid fashion. It will either strike you funny or make you angry. Either way you will recognize they are not fully formed yet and that's why they still behave like idiots."

Don't wanna hear that Hebrew **** either. Again **** firefly.

"Since I doubt you would find the girls who drool over criminals attractive or interesting, let it go."

I see this all the time in L.A women are dumb bitches here and they go for the criminals not college educate men. This is why I see them at my hospital crying all the time.

"You don't want attention or to spend time with people like that, so why do you think this is a problem for feminists thats so large, a protest or statement has to be issued. It's not, most grown women are trying to instill honorable values in their children or to mentor young men and women in the finer points of becoming successful adults. The morons are on their own, you can put lipstick on a pig but then what do you have? Surely there are things in life that are more worthy of your concern, than criminals groupies?"

My beef is with academic feminists not armchair feminist like you who don't even know who the **** Catherine Mackinnon or Adrea Dworkin is.....Ya dumb bitch...How do I say Bitch in Hebrew? I can call you a Sharmoota in Arabic but not sure if you're a slut.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:29 am
@Buttermilk,
Well I'm not fluent in Hebrew or Farsi. Several other languages, but who the hell cares, it's just education, something with which you are not acquainted.

I've got news for you, you're my bitch you hysterical little ho bitch. And you are too stupid to figure it out.
NSFW (view)
Buttermilk

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:31 am
@glitterbag,
No bitch I'm 32
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:36 am
@firefly,
"He's 32. But, if I didn't know his age, I'd think he was closer to adolescence too, based on his level of social awareness and his rather limited perspective."

Again another dumb bitch perspective.

"Who really cares if some people, male or female, find convicts attractive?"

This wasn't the point but you conveniently looked over the many women who've made comments about rape etc...

"What's really nonsensical, beside being hypocritical, is Buttermilk's anger when women--including some feminists--do speak up, as they did in response to mass murderer Elliot Rodger's misogynistic rant in the manifesto he left behind. Buttermilk not only denies Rodger's misogyny, despite the fact Rodger could not have made it any clearer, he also chooses to deny the fact that Rodger found support for such misogynistic views on some men's Web sites, and he ignores the fact that the sort of violence and harassment that Rodger exhibited toward women, even before his killing spree, as well as his sense of entitlement to women's bodies, is something that many women have had to deal with, and that issue feminist activists do address."

Bitch Roger was a sick white kid who had a plethora of mental issues. I'm not concerned about his misogyny. I'm concerned about the fact he was a volatile human being. He killed two kids in his apartment.

"Buttermilk doesn't want to hear from feminists when they address misogyny, he doesn't want to pay attention to the female voices who spoke out on hashtag #yesallwomen about their own experiences with misogyny-- http://time.com/114043/yesallwomen-hashtag-santa-barbara-shooting/ --and he certainly doesn't feel he should speak out against misogyny--he tries to deny that it exists as a cultural and social reality. "

You ******* didn't know who Catherine Mackinnon was so don't sit here and give me a lecture about some stupid ass women who hate men.
Buttermilk

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:39 am
@glitterbag,
**** BillRM and the ilk that supports him I don't need him or Romeo to troll my thread and the fact you bring them (or in this case him-BillRM) up is funny.

"In my experience, men who had decent men as fathers and had respect for their mothers are not at all threatened or offended that women can be well educated, hold responsible positions, or be smart enough to raise their children. But if he truly resents or underestimates women, he is in for a pot load of disappointment."

So now you have to go to fathers now...Sorry my father and mother died of cancer you stupid bitch. So **** you.

"It doesn't sound like buttermilk has been able to distinguish which of those 'old timers' would have helped him grow and mature and become successful. That's too bad. Perhaps he's been too fascinated/obsessed with shallow. I think that's his albatross."

Nah I can distinguish alright.....I just can't stand old white bitches talking **** about nothing
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:39 am
@Buttermilk,
And you ratchet, bitch
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:43 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
Bitch Roger was a sick white kid who had a plethora of mental issues. I'm not concerned about his misogyny. I'm concerned about the fact he was a volatile human being. He killed two kids in his apartment.

excuse me, but I believe the real number is three. With a knife, not a gun as the anti gun people dont want you to know.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:45 am
@Lash,
"Since my opinion obviously dovetails with every woman you ever oppressed with your immature, entitled attentions, as well as the opinions of every woman who has spoken here, I think it *should* matter to you. You're the one warming the bench on the sidelines of happy, healthy romantic relationships.... Keep your nose pressed against the window looking in if you please. Or listen and learn. Your call."

The only thing I oppress bitches is with is a long dick sorry that your white husband cannot provide that.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:45 am
@ossobuco,
I think you make no sense when you post. You post as if you are having a seizure.
Buttermilk

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:46 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
It's ok......I can handle women. After all old bitches aint **** to me.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:48 am
@glitterbag,
"I find it hard to believe you think you are so cleverly circumspect that people would not realize what your real complaint is. Maybe you just need to grow up. Congratulations on the devoted admiration by 200 women who think you're hot, but if you have constant affirmation of your absolute perfectness, why do you care that some thug gets fan mail or is obsessed over by seriously disturbed young women. Surely you are not looking for a shallow woman, that's been one of your biggist complaints. "

"biggist"? LOL

No dumb bitch my BIGGEST complaint is the fact that college students are taking odd jobs to pay off loans. If dumb bitches are giving him money for modeling or his bail have at it, but I'm mostly concerned about college kids who cannot pay for their debt because they decided to get an education as opposed to commit crimes.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:48 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:

I think you make no sense when you post. You post as if you are having a seizure.
the prevailing opinion is too many bottles of italian wine in one evening, but this has not been proven.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Buttermilk

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:54 am
@glitterbag,
I've already won...I received a reaction out of you...Thank you very much
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:55 am
@glitterbag,
Did you look up the word ratchet? LOL

I find it funny some old ass lady used the word ratchet to try to hurt me...That **** is funny.
nononono

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 03:05 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
I find it funny some old ass lady used the word ratchet to try to hurt me...That **** is funny.

She IS old! Laughing

At least old enough to have witnessed Abraham Lincoln be assassinated in person! Very Happy
Buttermilk

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 03:55 am
@nononono,
LOL
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 05:03 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
Don't hope **** I hope you die in the same manner as firefly...painful **** both of you

Look, you're crossing the boundaries in basic civility that I'm not sure should be tolerated on this forum board--like telling other members you hope they die.

And your current infatuation with the word "bitch", to refer to every female posting here, is not amusing, and simply confirms how juvenile you are--as does this sort of remark.
Quote:
The only thing I oppress bitches is with is a long dick sorry that your white husband cannot provide that.

Personally, I'm going to ignore you, and your clone/doppelganger nononono, unless you start behaving like an adult and stop gratuitously insulting other posters in an extremely offensive manner.

And since Buttermilk/nononono thinks this forum board is comprised mainly of old farts, something you also mock, perhaps you'd really be more comfortable elsewhere.

Buttermilk

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 05:42 am
@firefly,
"Look, you're crossing the boundaries in basic civility that I'm not sure should be tolerated on this forum board--like telling other members you hope they die."

What were my words before I made these posts?

"Ok, since this thread is not about the OP but about me, I'm giving you ladies the opportunity to put me on ignore because my response will be vulgar, insulting and crude. Only reason my response is thus is because you guys went from the OP to me."

I made a clear warning that I was going to be vulgar and crude did I not? Ok, so um, **** you very much in your lack of acknowledgment in that regard. You guys made personal attacks, talk about my dead parents (which in your defense you didn't know they were deceased but now that you know I hope you don't make any remarks thereafter--). **** tolerance because this in the words of Lance this is "a lily white place" which is directly intolerant of black people with very few to none whites who defend the voiceless. You guys went directly from the OP to me and my age and now to my deceased parents so again **** you. If you have a problem there is always the ignore function.

"And your current infatuation with the word "bitch", to refer to every female posting here, is not amusing, and simply confirms how juvenile you are--as does this sort of remark."

I'm not concerned with your opinion because outside of this forum you don't know who I am. I could be the nicest guy walking past you and you wouldn't even know it. I told you that my response would be vulgur but I guess you overlooked that too right?

"Personally, I'm going to ignore you, and your clone/doppelganger nononono, unless you start behaving like an adult and stop gratuitously insulting other posters in an extremely offensive manner.

And since Buttermilk/nononono thinks this forum board is comprised mainly of old farts, something you also mock, perhaps you'd really be more comfortable elsewhere."

Hence is why I made the disclaimer and yes this forum is comprised of old farts that seem to act like they know more about this generation than me.

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:29:43