Flyaway

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 01:07 am
So we've had no contact for 4months then he texted me about a video he came across of me and him and sent it to me .. I couldn't help but respond to yin but I just sent lol and he respond with a I know .now I've watched that video 100times I really do miss him he reminded me that we once we're so close.. But I haven't heard from him since .. I didn't respond back to his I know because I don't trust him and I couldn't get hurt like that again we dated for almost a year we split because we didn't want the same things in the 5years a conversation I wish never happened.over the no contact period when I have seen him it's just been awkward only I handful of hello's have been exchanged . So I've deleted his number again because it's to tempting to contact him. But the video has made me sentimental.. What does he want'?? .. Any clues?? I wish he would just be honest with me I feel like the communication has to come from him because of the reasons we broke up.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 04:43 am
He wants a reaction.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 06:04 am
Keep reminding yourself why you are no longer with him.

A sentimental video is not reason enough to stir the pot again.

Let it go.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 08:24 am
Agreeing with bob and punky.

My ex-husband did the same thing to me a year or more after we divorced, only in the form of a sappy letter.

Honestly, when I read it, I just had to laugh. He wrote in part about a particular event and how he remembered how happy I was that day....blah blah blah.

I thought "yeah, well you should have appreciated what you had, when you had it" and tossed the damn thing.

Just delete the video. In quite a short while its impact on you will fade and disappear.

That was another life.
Buttermilk

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:13 pm
@chai2,
Chai, you're a meanie LOL
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:27 pm
@Flyaway,
Flyaway wrote:
now I've watched that video 100times

delete it