Can you liberals defend this???????!!!!!!!!!!!

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 07:46 am
well don't know about them but Karlovac played tie 4-4 with Sisak in the lowest division on planet and it was quite cool game except guy from Sisak got puck (is that a word?) straight into face while lying on ground and his head was approximately double-sized in a minute
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 07:47 am
Laughing Now this thread is back on track, or at least where it should be.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 07:54 am
mysteryman wrote:
The site I found is a site designed to do one thing,insult the memories of the dead soldiers.
Since it is the left that has stated a hatred of the war and denigrated everything about the war,it is a fair supposition to say that the left is responsible for that site.
I did not insult anyone on A2K,I specifically asked if anyone on the left could defend it.
I notice that instead of being outraged or shocked about that site,several of you have attacked me for asking the question.
So,I must assume that some of you think the site is ok,and are upset with me for revealing it.
There is no other way some of your statements can be read.
As for me being a liberal,I am proud to say I am a conservative.Yes,I do admire Thomas Jefferson,but I dont think he would be a liberal,not by todays definition of the word.

Grow up dude.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 07:56 am
mysteryman ain't gonna be admitting wrong-headedness in the way he set up this thread anytime soon. He has his idea and his story and he's being resolute. Our time would likely be more productively utilized elsewhere.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 08:00 am
righto, blatham
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 08:02 am
or we can continue about those EXTREMELLY ANNOYING GREEN LINKS! Smile
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 08:04 am
myownusername
Those annoying links are financing the best forum site on the web. I don't mind them at all.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 08:16 am
This is an uninspired attempt at master baiting when in reality all it is mental masterbating.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 09:00 am
BBB
He said, she said, he said, who gives a rats ass? Why are you wasting energy on such a stupid question thread?

BBB
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 11:01 am
I can't speak for all liberals, but I'm not full of hate. I'm full of love . . . love, and cheap domestic beer.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 11:16 am
As an aside, I have a different view of american liberals than ehBeth does. I am not just to the left of the far right, chuckle. My views are quite to the left of the middle, that is near far left, and I call myself a liberal. In terms of the world's range of left and right, I am still quite a bit to the left but slightly more to the middle than I would be viewed among US voters only.

I know that in at least some countries, Italy for example, the Liberal party at least used to be fairly to the right of the spectrum; I have never thought of liberals as on the right here in the US. Perhaps some folks on the right are more liberal than others.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 11:33 am
BBB???????!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 11:40 am
I think that loaded questions are asking for trouble, like the questions that this thread started with.

I think that the term 'you people', or you...liberals, conservatives, monkeys... whatever... 'you people' is a very rude thing to say. No one likes to hear that.

I remember people picketing and protesting the war, and even throwing rocks at soldiers when they got back from their tour in the Middle East. Its their right to protest, its their right to hate whatever they want to hate... but the rock throwing was a bit much.

Just like the harsh websites... its their right, as long as they aren't breaking any laws. I disagree with them, but that's just my right.

If you feel that strongly about it, write them an email about it.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 11:45 am
All of you are attacking me for the way I worded the question,but you all seem to forget one thing.
I can go to the official john kerry web site and find several posts attacking the soldiers,I can go to the democrat underground site and find posts attacking the troops,I can refer you to posts on this site that attack the troops.All of those posts made by people that claim to be democrats/liberals.
Now,if they werent democrat/liberals,then why are those posts not denounced by the "mainstream" liberal?
I dont know if the site I found was set up by a liberal or not,I was basing my guess on the past record of the "idiot fringe" of the left.
And all of you know that the "idiot fringe" exists,even if you choose not to admit it.

ebrown,
The liberals on here may not be willing to defend that site,but I notice that very few are willing to condemn it either.

cephus,
you obviously didnt pay attention.I have and will continue to condemn EVERY website,on either side,that is designed to be a hate site.
If you want,I will list every site I find that fits that criteria,and denounce each one individually.

BBB,
If you feel you are wasting your energy,do us all a favor and DONT PARTICIPATE.Nobody is forcing you to.I wont tell you you cant,but if you are "wasting your energy",and choose to do that,then thats your fault,noone elses.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 11:53 am
Yes the idiot fringe does exist so stop trying to prove it.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 11:55 am
I sincerely doubt that BBB is the one that will DO US ALL a favor if he don't participate.

And, no, I am not asking you to do us a favor.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 12:07 pm
Please participate as much as possible BBB. we love you.

((((((((((((((((((BEAR HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 12:17 pm
oh, by the way, Edgar - yeah, yeah I know Smile But they still annoy me Smile But forum is one of the best I agree Wink
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 12:42 pm
idiot fringe - mysteryman seems to speak from experience.
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 12:43 pm
mysteryman wrote:
I can go to the official john kerry web site and find several posts attacking the soldiers,I can go to the democrat underground site and find posts attacking the troops,I can refer you to posts on this site that attack the troops.All of those posts made by people that claim to be democrats/liberals.

Depends on which troops you're talking about. If you're talking about the idiots who were abusing Iraqui prisoners, they SHOULD be attacked! If you're talking about Bush and this ridiculous war of his, he SHOULD be attacked.

And I'm a conservative Republican!

I've yet to see anyone attack all soldiers, simply because they exist.
0 Replies