Can you liberals defend this???????!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 06:00 pm
I just stumbled across a web site called AmericasDumbestSoldiers.com
and it disgusted me.
Are you liberals/leftists so full of hate that you can actually post this garbage.
It is not a website about the jerks that committed the crimes in the prison,it is a list of the American soldiers KILLED in Iraq.
Do you liberals hate so much that you have to post this garbage? Are you that full of hate?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 13,710 • Replies: 261
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 06:08 pm
So, every liberal is responsible for a website most of us has never seen. I have not clicked on the link and don't intend to. I find your question insulting.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 06:16 pm
Mystryman did not provide a link, fortunately if his summation is correct.

Conservatives, at least in this country, tend to take a much more Darwinian view of life (sink or swim) and getting killed definitely takes you out of the gene pool. How do you know that this is not a conservative web site?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 06:17 pm
My mistake about the link. Still ...
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 06:20 pm
In answer to your first question, yes, I hate that I have to. My response to your second question is not so much an answer. It is: Shut up. Be more intelligent, or keep your opinions to yourself.
Now I realize that is rude, and I have no authority to tell you what you can and cannot say on this site. It was just my initial impulse, and I decided to go with it before I thought it out. So I guess in that sense we are the same.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 07:12 pm
Holy smokes, that has to be one of the most insulting, offensive sites I've seen. Well, at least the most tasteless site I've ever seen, by far.

I plan on sending an e-mail to them. I encourage you all to do the same. Contact them at: [email protected]

There is NO WAY that site could possibly represent the opinion of the average "leftist" any more than some other incredibly offensive site could represent the opinion of the average "conservative".

Its just the opinion of one assh*le. I was in a relationship with a wonderful woman for a while who was a Marine, and I would flip my lid if I was to see her on such a site.

Lets hope the owner of this site sees how utterly idiotic such a site is and decides to do us all a favor and take it down.

I guess this represents the unfortunate "down site" of free speech. Gotta take the good with the bad I suppose Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 07:33 pm
Mysteryman,

Why did you post this?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 07:40 pm
Then his signature is America's most famous liberal.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 07:47 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
So, every liberal is responsible for a website most of us has never seen. I have not clicked on the link and don't intend to. I find your question insulting.

But not surprising.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 07:50 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
Then his signature is America's most famous liberal.

mysteryman must be a different kind of liberal.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 07:52 pm
I don't care to visit such a vile site nor do I wish to search around for some of the equally disgusting right wing garbage sites.
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 09:07 pm
Re: Can you liberals defend this???????!!!!!!!!!!!
mysteryman wrote:
I just stumbled across a web site called AmericasDumbestSoldiers.com
and it disgusted me.
Are you liberals/leftists so full of hate that you can actually post this garbage.

While I don't support the site and haven't even looked at it, I hardly think the left has a lock on hatred.

Heck, check out http://www.godhatesfags.com for some real hatred. Good Christians, those Phelps boys.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 09:09 pm
mysteryman

It's difficult to know where to begin with you on this post. There is no connection between the person who set up that site and anyone here, or anyone else on the planet actually. Why would you even be tempted to think that way? It's simple, for certain, to take such an example and then say "everybody is just like that". But how can you get any intellectual reward from being that simplistic?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 09:10 pm
es fags? If I'm not mistaken that translates to "of figs" someone correct me if they better know the language. Why would making a site about a hat of figs be offensive?
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 09:15 pm
The election is heating up and his boy is declining in the polls. The GOP also needs a counter weight for the Iraqi prison scandal...any counter weight. Also I suspect it is fun to see us ABB's jump up and down in outraged denial. I suspect he knows that whomever posted that site is not only beyond the pale, but over the edge.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 10:16 pm
The site I found is a site designed to do one thing,insult the memories of the dead soldiers.
Since it is the left that has stated a hatred of the war and denigrated everything about the war,it is a fair supposition to say that the left is responsible for that site.
I did not insult anyone on A2K,I specifically asked if anyone on the left could defend it.
I notice that instead of being outraged or shocked about that site,several of you have attacked me for asking the question.
So,I must assume that some of you think the site is ok,and are upset with me for revealing it.
There is no other way some of your statements can be read.
As for me being a liberal,I am proud to say I am a conservative.Yes,I do admire Thomas Jefferson,but I dont think he would be a liberal,not by todays definition of the word.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 10:21 pm
We DO NOT support that site. However I haven't seen one conservative who believes that the torture of prisoners is wrong.
0 Replies

infowarrior

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 10:24 pm
mysteryman:

Surely you aren't that naive about the workings of the world?

Sounds to me like Hannity or Limbaugh has lite a fuse under you and you don't know what to do with all the rage. This is exactly what the propaganda merchants on the right want in their listeners.

Now mystery, would I ask you to explain every extremist website that advocates killing all the jews, or blacks, or gays, or asians? Of course not.

The internet is a wonderous tool and can be used to great advantage for information and education. But just like able2know, you learn to weed through the garbage and ignore it.

Who has time to squander this way?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 10:32 pm
mysteryman wrote:
The site I found is a site designed to do one thing,insult the memories of the dead soldiers.
Since it is the left that has stated a hatred of the war and denigrated everything about the war,it is a fair supposition to say that the left is responsible for that site.
I did not insult anyone on A2K,I specifically asked if anyone on the left could defend it.
I notice that instead of being outraged or shocked about that site,several of you have attacked me for asking the question.
So,I must assume that some of you think the site is ok,and are upset with me for revealing it.
There is no other way some of your statements can be read.
As for me being a liberal,I am proud to say I am a conservative.Yes,I do admire Thomas Jefferson,but I dont think he would be a liberal,not by todays definition of the word.

And so, we must assume that you are an idiot, or a geeky acned kid without a girlfriend, who has nothing better to do than pretend to be stupid. Personally I believe the former. Your comments lack any sort of logic and you're lucky anyone has dignified you with response. By all that is right you should go to sleep tonight crying at what an idiot you've been. But sadly not all is right in the world.
0 Replies

infowarrior

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 10:34 pm
SCoates:

Sounds like you're having a really bad night. I hope things get better for you soon.
0 Replies