Can you liberals defend this???????!!!!!!!!!!!

panzade

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 04:27 pm
Blatham, coming up to Burnaby to see the folks this summer. Won't you take me kayaking? I used to surf my kayak in the North Sea, but I'll need a little practice with the paddle roll.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 04:30 pm
panzade -- you get the prize for reaching the new page. A years subscription to "Good Housecreeping" magazine. You also get their seal of approval -- a real seal.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 04:30 pm
Hwank, hwank, hwank.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 04:31 pm
JustanObserver wrote:
Lets hope the owner of this site sees how utterly idiotic such a site is and decides to do us all a favor and take it down.

Someone took it down.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 04:36 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Maybe a few Gilbert and Sullivan choruses will get us to a new page.

I knew of a lady who lived in vancouver
with more frilly dresses than J Edgar Hoover
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 04:40 pm
Orange County...hmmmm...that explains it.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 04:44 pm
Perc

I was joshin'... I don't rock climb either (though indoor walls are fun). I fell climbing when young and am not interested in replaying the adventure. The only time I've ever frozen in fear was later that day, on a rock face.

panzade

Give me a holler here. I know I'll be out of town through portions of the summer, but if our schedules correspond, you betcha.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 04:44 pm
Yes, I know -- chalk it up to the weather here...not much different than Florida but without the giant cockroaches.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 04:50 pm
you so funny...they sure are good eatin...as long as you marinade them first
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 04:54 pm
Thanks Blath
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 09:17 pm
OK, I loved the photo of Vancouver this am, and I once was very very in love with a mountain climber, and let me tell you about his politics, no, no, wait, not now.

Will this do it?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 09:23 pm
Indoor rockcliming walls, I once had my landarch office next to guys who were early in the indoor wall stuff. Wonder if who you are talking about are them?

I worked in a great building, in the industrial section of Marina del Rey, CA, a few blocks from my home in Venice.
That tiltup building was home to a lot of great editing.... plus us, the landscape architects. At one point the place I worked at upstairs was taken over by another group and I paid no attention, as of course, I knew what happened re my old group. The new one, however.... well, one day I got some mail for them by mistake and went to bring it up to them. Eeeekkkk, very wary folk, what the felk? They treated me as anathema in a room where I had spent years working plus 10 hours many days. Ok, I said.

It was the SuperMario Bros place. The hell with them, should they still live. I'd just keep their mail now.

Oh, I see I am digressing.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 09:28 pm
But I can defend the following joke.
How many members of the Bush administration are needed to replace a lightbulb?
The Answer is SEVEN:
1) One to deny that a lightbulb needs to be replaced,
2) One to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the lightbulb,
3) One to blame the previous administration for the need of a new lightbulb,
4) One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of lightbulbs,
5) One to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton Industries one million dollars for a lightbulb,
6) One to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the lightbulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag,
7) And finally one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a lightbulb and screwing the country.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 09:43 pm
watt?
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 10:15 pm
Quote:
watt?

Laughing
ossobuco

Reply Wed 19 May, 2004 11:43 pm
Alan?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 07:24 am
Quote:
Oh, I see I am digressing.

I'll say.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 09:11 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:
Do you liberals hate so much that you have to post this garbage? Are you that full of hate?

More like a gigantic inferiority complex than hate....
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 09:19 pm
exactly...controlling the White House, Congress and the Senate will lead to feelings of inferiority all right
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 10:04 pm
@gungasnake,
Did you do a replay this thread to remind everyone just how dumb MM could be? 'Cause while this was really a bonehead thread to start, he's got nothin' on you in the dumb department.
0 Replies