How do I move on from the past?

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 10:29 pm
I don't even know how to move on from the past when someone you think you're gonna spend your whole life with leaves you I just feel like their are so many things I could have done to prevent it I didnt act like I cared enough I did t do all the things I wanted to do I have so many regrets.. Now I fear mostly about dying alone. I just don't know how to move on I feel like a bitch I just wish I didnt care I'm tierd of feeling like a useless piece of ****.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 918 • Replies: 5

jespah

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 06:35 am
@Bigshot ,
You need counseling. You are showing signs of depression, and you need to take this seriously.
Bigshot

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 06:35 pm
@jespah,
Ya I think I need more than counseling
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 07:10 pm
@Bigshot ,
Stop beating yourself up. You let someone go and now you regret it.

Let it be a lesson for you. Regret will eat you up. Accept what happened and wish that person well. Tell yourself you are right where you should be and there is another love just around the corner.

Love again and be wiser the next time.
Bigshot

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 11:02 pm
@PUNKEY,
It was more than just losing my best friend. She made me a better person I'm doing so many things that alot of people would consider morally wrong that I know I wouldn't be doing If I was with her.. But i know I need to stop livin in the past
0 Replies

bryancullen142

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 01:56 am
@Bigshot ,
Just look forward not moving backward. Always keep in mind that everything happen has a reason. It's a God's way. You can still look someone better.
0 Replies