Processed milk is BAD for your bones - we've all been 'white-washed'

spikepipsqueak

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 08:26 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

I always have to laugh very loud when someone comes up with an 'imperfect world' argument
You can use that 'argument ' for nearly everything if you don't like it.

People shoot each other? ah well it is an imperfect world.
children dy of vaccinaton? ahhh well, it is an imperfect world.
people are being poisened by gmo, ahhh well it is an imperfect world.

Unbelievable and class or style at all!

Now.....drink your milk!

Cheers!

If you had addressed the reasons I gave as to why we pasteurise and how it came about that you consider those reasons to be irrelevant to your basic premise, I would have a lot more respect for you.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 10:24 pm
@spikepipsqueak,
Quote:
If you had addressed the reasons I gave as to why we pasteurise and how it came about that you consider those reasons to be irrelevant to your basic premise, I would have a lot more respect for you.

Well, mate, you see, I am totally not interested in getting respect from you.
Why the hell should I care about that nonsense?! grow up fast, please.
0 Replies

Herald

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 10:27 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
That's a market decision.

No it is quirk of the traders and the producers - nobody has ever asked the consumers whether they are fond of eating plastic tomatoes ... not to say that don't even inform us about such 'measures'.

farmerman wrote:
THey don't spray tomatoes with ethylene gas for "durability". They spray the green tomatoes with ethylene gas to begin ripening.

It is not exactly so.
The tomatoes are sprayed with ethylene to become plastics, literally - 'to fix' the ripening by avoiding it to go any further. Last year I had such tomatoes left on the balcony at 35 deg.C ... and they remained there for over two weeks without becoming riper. WFM.

farmerman wrote:
I have no idea where your going but you've tried in several threads ...

... where you proved to be as well. What is the difference between me and you? I also have no idea why you are on all the threads, but I am not saying anything. If you haven't paid attention this thread is about processed and non-processed milk and bone repairing - it is not about ID and the exclusive rights of the misuse with science to be on all threads ... and if you believe in ID there is no reason not to study what the producers & the traders are doing with the foodstuffs - it is not in contradiction with ID, if you have this in mind. Besides I am studying this for personal use only and the producers are providing GMO maize oil on public sales.

farmerman wrote:
I don't think you have any idea about much of what yore talking about.

... like for example the irresponsibility of the food industry or the blackmailing of the GMO producers ... not only of the farmers, but of the consumers as well. I don't have any idea perhaps that it is all about money & lack of scruples ... and naivety of the consumers.

farmerman wrote:
Back several pages I ws telling you the various "oxidizing agents " and cl being the most powerful an F being just behind. You've conveniently forgotten. That's ok.

FM, at first you said that I have enumerated all possible oxidizing agents that I could find in Google, and now you are claiming that you are the original inventor of the oxidizing agents ... but the main theme there was about mineral water with pH around 9 and higher and you claimed that it is too dangerous to drink, and I said you that there is no such great risk (if you are not playing over), for we have so much oxidizing agents hanging around that it is almost impossible to get over-alkalinized ... with mineral water, in the way in which you are trying to present it.
The point there was the careful & gradual alkilinization of the body not the origin & the invention ... & the copyright on the comments about the oxidizing agents ... and the misuse with various foods at various levels of the production chain that is causing accelerated acidifying of the blood and of the tissues ... and the destruction of the bones in the end ... that cannot be repaired directly with processed or non-processed milk. Anyway.
farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 04:44 am
@spikepipsqueak,
Don't expect any logic from Quahog. What you've said is perfectly orrect. APsteur was dealing with an cute medical problem (as he was with rabies and anthrax). Quahog only sees things from a minimalist's horizon where "Inconvenience" trumps necessity.
When pasteur developed the rabbis vaccine, he used a horse serum which , over the years was known to cause some pproblems in a small percentage of patients. Then with the development of the duck embryo and genetically derived serum, all that became a thing of the past.
We now have waay better hygiene in dairy farms, Even our Amish use automatic milking machines with chemical cleanup. Many raw milk producers , IMHO, use too much of the phenolics and you can smell the carbolic acid in their milk houses.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 04:57 am
@Herald,
Quote:

The tomatoes are sprayed with ethylene to become plastics, literally - 'to fix' the ripening by avoiding it to go any further.

Once again youre full of ****. The truck farm industry was always plagued with overripe tomatoes that spoiled the others so they have developed several determinate varieties of tomatoes that stay green while growing for 2 extra weeks or so. Then when the tomatoes are picked , they are gassed with thylene to initiate and hasten ripening so that when they reach market, they can stay in a cool room for a few days before actually delivering to the supermarket. ITS why, commercially grown tomatoes are tasteless.

Quote:
Scientists have genetically altered tomatoes so they no longer produce a gas causing them to ripen, a move that they said could lead to less spoilage and fresher fruits, vegetables and even cut flowers on the market.

Researchers in California said the experimental tomatoes stay on the vine and continue growing for weeks longer than normal, but do not ripen or age. When the tomatoes are later exposed to the ripening gas, ethylene, they redden and soften and appear to have all the characteristics of the vine-ripened variety, according to a report today in the journal Science.

If the technique proves commercially useful and the food is approved for general use, it may be possible to grow fruit and vegetables to maturity, ship them long distances without refrigeration, store them for weeks and ripen them shortly before they go on sale, the researchers said. 'Really Great Potential'

This is from a NYT article from 1991. when it was still news.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 05:14 am
@Herald,
Quote:
I also have no idea why you are on all the threads
Im only on a few threads.(Thse about idiots who deny evolution, and anything that's in my field. Im also on art threads where people ho are artists share tricks. I like entertainment threads, but there are a whole bunch of threads I avoid
1religion threads are funny but wholly useless to me

2most politics

3most "anti" threads
I specialize. It just happens that you are interested in some of the same threads so, don't worry, be happy.

Quote:
If you haven't paid attention this thread is about processed and non-processed milk
And if you paid attention, my first post was about a response to Quahog and his usual rant about how science is crap. He ignore all the good that Louis Pasteur accomplished and was denigrating him by merely preferring non pasteurized milk. WHne you poted firt, I actuall agreed with you but merely said that dinking water of pH 9+ will give you the runs (THATS ALL I SAID< YOU ARE THE ONE WHO EXPANDS THESE THINGS INTO WORLD DOMINATION ). I relly don't give a rats ass what you drink but pH 9+ WILL cause diahhrea. Try it for couple days and see for yourself. You are, in effect , drinking a solvent that , by dissociation of alkali or ammonia, has become an emulsifying agent in your stomach.

Quote:
and if you believe in ID there is no reason not to study what the producers & the traders are doing with the foodstuffs
I don't "believe" in ID. I think you may be confusing another thread herein

Herald

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 10:16 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Im only on a few threads.(Thse about idiots who deny evolution, and anything that's in my field.

How did you come to know that the people that dispute the validity of the evolution theory 'are idiots' ... without even being able to point at them properly (with the right number of the letters in ThEse)?

Quote:
Quote:
and if you believe in ID there is no reason not to study what the producers & the traders are doing with the foodstuffs

I don't "believe" in ID. I think you may be confusing another thread herein

Unfortunately it is not only me, who is confusing the threads. For further details see FM at:
Quote:
Im only on a few threads.(Thse about idiots who deny evolution, and anything that's in my field.

... in the present thread.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 01:21 pm
@Herald,

Quote:
How did you come to know that the people that dispute the validity of the evolution theory 'are idiots'

Simple. he loves Ad Hominems.
0 Replies