Processed milk is BAD for your bones - we've all been 'white-washed'

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:45 pm
Quote:
Food that is cooked dead is useless

http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/640/Drink/Spilt-Milk-Carton.jpg

Did you know that pasteurized milk is dead milk? The nutrients are lost, burned up at high heat, between 145°F and 160°F for about 30 seconds. Yep, that milk's dead. Did you know that calcium alone does not build bones or bone density? Let's start this off with those infamous words, pasteurized and homogenized. Homogenized and pasteurized are bad, bad words. Were you taught differently growing up? Did the school books brainwash you? Did the commercials say just the opposite, that milk helps build strong bones? Is your "dead" milk polluted with inflammatory carcinogens, medications, hormones, antibiotics, pus, pathogens, bacteria, viruses and artery-clogging animal fat?

http://www.naturalnews.com/045654_processed_milk_bone_health_pasteurization.html#
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,440 • Replies: 27
No top replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:48 pm
Well,of course Pasteur was very very very wrong with his theories, we al know that!
0 Replies

spikepipsqueak

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 12:29 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You'd be right in a perfect world where your milk came from Bossy out the back, and you knew what she'd been eating, and what other cattle she's been associating with, and that she had been properly washed before being milked, and that the milk was good and fresh.

But in this imperfect world where raw milk doesn't naturally keep until it gets to everyone who wants it, and where you can't guarantee everyone's hygiene practices, or even their honesty, pasteurisation is a good idea.

Yes, some of the nutrients are destroyed by the heat, but the calcium is still there, and bio-available if you are getting the necessary magnesium and Vit D and boron etc.

We live in a world of compromise.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 01:06 am
@spikepipsqueak,
Nope, Pasteur was just plain wromg!

Your defending the undefendable.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 05:09 am
@Quehoniaomath,
his views on rabies were all fucked up we know that because Quahog only prints the truth. It was obvious that all the people that Pasteur treated for rabies, werent even bitten by rabid animals.
Only Quahog knows the truth.

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 05:16 am
I always have to laugh very loud when someone comes up with an 'imperfect world' argument
You can use that 'argument ' for nearly everything if you don't like it.

People shoot each other? ah well it is an imperfect world.
children dy of vaccinaton? ahhh well, it is an imperfect world.
people are being poisened by gmo, ahhh well it is an imperfect world.

Unbelievable and class or style at all!

Now.....drink your milk!

Cheers!
Herald

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 06:09 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
Now.....drink your milk!
Cheers!

We don't have any personal lactase enzymes for processing milk after the age of 10-12 ... and it doesn't matter whether the milk is live or dead - the people at an age above 12 years use microbial enzymes for dairy foods processing, which in the general case is story of the unexpected. Perhaps the 'dead milk' is safer for consumption than the 'live milk' ... and whether it is nutritious or not is another story.
The only dairy that the adults can process properly (with personal enzymes and without any risks for bacterial toxins) is the yoghurt (with live Lactobacillus acidophilus & Bifidobacterium) and cottage cheese ... with little grapeseed oil in it.
BTW the bones are not made of calcium - but rather by BMPs ... and it is much more important do drink mineral water with pH 9.0+ to avoid the destruction of the bones by the oxidant radicals than to think of making new bone from calcium and milk ... and the age of 50+. Anyway.
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 06:13 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Oh rats, I forgot that Pasteur also came up with a vaccine fo anthrax and his pasteurization actually saved countless lives from being poisoned (acutely) by their own bacteria laden foods.

Its easy to use fringe sciences to reach for assertions. Theres a fringe group and a conspiracy theory just about everything and we have several such wackadoos here on the board. Its rather unusual though to have someone who believes in em ALL.
Quahog is against
evolution, modern physics, fluoridation, public schools, higher learning, pasteurization and cosmology.

And ALL this he tells us via his personal 4 terabyte laptop connected to us via fiber optics and assisted with satellite signal transmission at (c).

He's sorta painting a scientific version of Guernica, (course that's just me)

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 06:42 am
@Herald,
wow, youre actually right about this. However, Id not be drinking too many glasses of water at pH of 9 in anydaily regimented quantities or you will find that water having the very characteristics of "dishwashing detergent" is a great purgative. such a pH implies that theres one or more mild alkalis causing its dissociation. That could be a "discomfort" nd you could aggravate any nascent Chrones symptomology.
When I worked in the Phillipines we had to drink pH water at 9.05. Before we realized that the "sliminess " of the water was a pH adjustment and so we mrely squoze lemons and limes into the water and kept it in the fridges of our trailers(caravans they called em).

We drink RAW milk because the dairy industry today is mostly free of disease bearing herds that were the cause of problems in the 1800's.
Raw milk does have some therapeutic benefit in assisting with lactose intolerance and because the enzymes are living, it makes other nutrients more available, but mostly, for us, its a matter of taste.
We prefer the taste of raw milk, it redolent of the grss fields that the cows graze on. Every so often, in the early spring, the farmers in the coop will turn the herd into alfalfa fields that impart a really sweet essence to the milk. We use milk only for cereal and making smoothies , I make a glass of malted milk every few days and once in a while Mrs F will make herb butters from churning the raw guernsey milk we buy.
RAW milk is a bit pricey mostly because of all the extra certifications and extra inspections (ll of which are borne by the farmer) and the farmer must apply for almost full "organic certifications" which, in my estimation, is a stupid bureaucratic time waster that interferes with a farmers know how. Most farmers today have college degrees and many have masters in agronomic or animal husbandry genetics or dairy science and they usually come from lines of savvy farmer parents.
boomerang

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 07:03 am
We buy low temp pasteurized, non homogenized milk from pasture fed cows and it's delicious! It costs a fortune and it's hardly sold anywhere but it's worth the extra effort.
0 Replies

Herald

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 07:49 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
... so we mrely squoze lemons and limes into the water

FM, you are talking just to avoid felling asleep, don't you.
Everything that we consume is super-acidic - starting with the coffee (pH 3.4), apple juice (4.8), black tea (3.5), beer (4.3), milk (5.9), soda water (6.3), coke (4.5) and other soft drinks, etc. There is no chance of getting overalkilized if you 'eat and drink as usual'.
Everything that we breathe is also highly acidic - increased CO2 in the air (ppm 400+), NOx, SO2, etc. ... not to mention the other oxidizing agents - like fluorine, chlorine, chlorite, cholrate and perchlorate and the other halogen compounds, hypochlorite, hexavalent chromium compounds, DPS - to name just a few.
All the sauna and steam bath we get are also demineralising and dealkalising the body.
Believe it or not, but virtually there is no chance of getting overalkalised by drinking mineral water only ... and drinking over 3 litres per day of any water is not entirely safe.

farmerman wrote:
We drink RAW milk because the dairy industry today is mostly free of disease bearing herds that were the cause of problems in the 1800's.

I am very glad for you that you are drinking raw milk. You can outperform yourself by eating raw mince meat as well.

farmerman wrote:
Most farmers today have college degrees and many have masters in agronomic or animal husbandry genetics or dairy science and they usually come from lines of savvy farmer parents.

FM, you are are very good with the ads performances ... and with the story telling of various fables, but can you tell us, the simple mortal: do you really know what you are doing?
If you eat tomatoes, genetically modified with tiger genes, and some day the nails of your grandchildren become folding will you be able to explain the exact mechanics by means of which that has happened?
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 09:21 am
@Herald,
Quote:
FM, you are talking just to avoid felling asleep, don't you
Id say it this way, "FM, you are talking just to avoid felling asleep, don'taren't you"?

Quoting all the oxidizing agents you could find on Google doesn't deny the fact that pH 9+ water is laden with SOMETHING that is alkali and is able to cause diarrhea in you. Eating is not a chemistry experiment. I try to eat things in moderation (that includes "extreme pH' substances" . Why not just drink dishwasher detergent as I said before?

Are you one of these fad foodies? I find them kind of dim folks who can be led about by their noses. Eat like a Italian and youll be great

PS-You started your tenure on A2K by goading folks into explaining the DECLINES in CO2 , now youre worried about a "High CO2 level)
youre not much of a chemistry student if you cant calculate the dissociation nd resultant pH of an atmosphere of non-alkalis and alkalis in the ppm level

Quote:
If you eat tomatoes, genetically modified with tiger genes, and some day the nails of your grandchildren become folding will you be able to explain the exact mechanics by means of which that has happened?
I eat tomatoes, I grow heirloom Brandywines and Romas. As far as I know, there are NO GMO tomatoes even available, let alone ones made with tiger parts.
The only GMO I can recall was the slow ripening "Jetstar"variety that was around in the early 90's (probably before you were born?). The insect repellent hybrids are not GMO's, they are tissue graft varieties. (Learn the difference before you try sounding like YOU KNOW OF WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING)

Herald

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 11:56 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
... all the oxidizing agents you could find on Google

What do you have against Google ... that in several nanoseconds one can verify that you are talking nonsense ... is that the problem?

farmerman wrote:
... doesn't deny the fact that pH 9+ water is laden with SOMETHING that is alkali and is able to cause diarrhea in you.

F 0.51; Cl- 11.64; SO3^2- 107.2; CO3^2- 7.00; HCO3^- 72.2; Na+ 84.21; K+ 0.57; Ca^2+ 8.29; general mineralization 327.87 mg; pH 8.71; electro-conductivity 420 μS/cm - exactly which one of these will cause 'diarrhea in you'? There is neither gram-negative bacteria nor Protozoa designated on the label. FM, .... ... ..., aren't you?

farmerman wrote:
Eating is not a chemistry experiment.

Especially when eating fried starch (chips, donuts, etc.) ... in GMO maize oil.

farmerman wrote:
... youre not much of a chemistry student if you cant calculate the dissociation nd resultant pH of an atmosphere of non-alkalis and alkalis in the ppm level

The said ppm was in a sentence about acidity. Not entirely bad idea is to make some recapitulation of the periodic table of the chemical elements, for you obviously have some gaps in the 'objective' knowledge.

farmerman wrote:
I eat tomatoes, I grow heirloom Brandywines and Romas. As far as I know, there are NO GMO tomatoes

Surely.
www.gmo-compass.org/eng/grocery_shopping/fruit_vegetables/15.genetically_modified_tomatoes.html

farmerman wrote:
The insect repellent hybrids are not GMO's, they are tissue graft varieties.

What will your philosophical chewing gum say about the cherry blossoms that are avoided by the bees, for example?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 12:29 pm
@Herald,
Quote:
We don't have any personal lactase enzymes for processing milk after the age of 10-12 ... and it doesn't matter whether the milk is live or dead - the people at an age above 12 years use microbial enzymes for dairy foods processing, which in the general case is story of the unexpected. Perhaps the 'dead milk' is safer for consumption than the 'live milk' ... and whether it is nutritious or not is another story.
The only dairy that the adults can process properly (with personal enzymes and without any risks for bacterial toxins) is the yoghurt (with live Lactobacillus acidophilus & Bifidobacterium) and cottage cheese ... with little grapeseed oil in it.
BTW the bones are not made of calcium - but rather by BMPs ... and it is much more important do drink mineral water with pH 9.0+ to avoid the destruction of the bones by the oxidant radicals than to think of making new bone from calcium and milk ... and the age of 50+. Anyway.

ok, very interesting, thanks!

However:
Hard Cheese making with cows raw milk (unpasteurized) Pembrokeshire near Fishguard Wales UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwQNsF-azqA

Benefits of Raw Milk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI7eajIF0ms

Dr. Mercola Interviews Mark McAfee about Raw Milk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-mRfSr8hKQ

Benefits of Raw Milk - Overall Health and Recovery from Training

http://able2know.org/reply/post-5697811

Visible Raw Milk Benefits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9gSMY3n1U0

Raw Milk Freedom Riders - The Revolution Will Not Be Pasteurized
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT4CRNFaNHk

Ah well, I guess you understand my point Wink
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 12:47 pm
Here the debate over GMO crops are not about the food itself but over pollen drift. GMO crops are all patented and if another farmer's crops become cross pollinated they could, theoretically, lose their crops to the patent holders.
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 12:52 pm
@Herald,
Quote:
In 1994, genetically modified tomatoes hit the market in the US as the first commercially available genetically modified crop. GM tomatoes have since disappeared
OBVIOUSLY you don't read what you post. As I said, there arent any GMO tomatoes on the market .

Quote:
exactly which one of these will cause 'diarrhea in you'?
pH of 9+ will cause diarrhea. I hve no idea what you posted (was that the ppm of each of those, constituents in the water you drink? YOU are the one who recommended we drink pH water of 9+ . 8.71 is still high pH , but its not 9+. So take my advice and keep your alkali water low on the consumption scale. Remember the old westerns where there would always be a pool of water surrouned by ead animals and the guys would say, STAY WAY FROM THAT WATER ITS ALKLI? pH of 9 is dishwasher detergent territory. The water would taste slimey and slightly bitter.

Quote:
that in several nanoseconds one can verify that you are talking nonsense
damn youre a lying sack of ****. Everything you posted was what I was telling you about in the previous few pages. At least be honest in your attempts at debate.

Quote:
The said ppm was in a sentence about acidity. Not entirely bad idea is to make some recapitulation of the periodic table of the chemical elements, for you obviously have some gaps in the 'objective' knowledge.

This entire sentence is meaningless gibberish. Do you even know that?
PS, this is EXACTLY what I said about GMO tomatoes. I never denied there were any, I said that there are none on the market any longer. If you quote me please stop being a "QUOTE MINER" you Creationist

Quote:
I eat tomatoes, I grow heirloom Brandywines and Romas. As far as I know, there are NO GMO tomatoes even available, let alone ones made with tiger parts.
The only GMO I can recall was the slow ripening "Jetstar"variety that was around in the early 90's (probably before you were born?). The insect repellent hybrids are not GMO's, they are tissue graft varieties. (Learn the difference before you try sounding like YOU KNOW OF WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING)

If you didn't know "Jetstar " was a variety of TOMATO, not an airplane.
Quote:

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 12:55 pm
@boomerang,
Quote:
Here the debate over GMO crops are not about the food itself but over pollen drift. GMO crops are all patented and if another farmer's crops become cross pollinated they could, theoretically, lose their crops to the patent holders.

That is correct! (read: Monsanto!!, a very dangerous and disturbing company!)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 01:18 pm
@boomerang,
Roundup Ready seeds have been developed via old fashioned "Bucket biology". It was really nothing more than plant grafting by spraying the gene containing tissue from several roundup resistant plants onto soybeans and others (first alfalfa).
The problems weve always had with Roundup ready is that ROUNDUP RESISTANT WEEDS began showing up . Some plants , like roundup resistant Alfalfa actually carried the glyphosate into the feedhay . So this GMO alfalfa was banned by USDA. (USSC hs restored the registration "for use" until an environmental study was completed and its still not done). We don't use any GMO alfalfa seed because of its possibility to result in weed resistance and weve now got a problem with alkaloid bearing "super carrots " (deadly nightshade ) that is invading grass fields. We actually now have to go out and BURN the deadly nightshade.
We still have roundup ready soybeans and corn but I don't use em because of the weed resistance wed seen in this area during the late 90's. THe real GMO problems are the Bt (bacillus thurengensis) killer gene where the insecticide lladen plants are killing other larvae in things like bees and butterflies like monarchs and swallowtails

The real GMO problems are where they transfer genes like "Brazil nuts" to impart a property desirable for market. People allergic to
brazil nuts can develop anaphylaxis if they eat food that was GMO via the brazil nut transfer.

I don't think we will ever drop using Roundup , or even cheaper glyphosate herbicides since roundup had gone off patent several years ago. BUT all this does is demonstrate the power of evolution and how life copes with environmental changes. The plants adapt fairly easily.
Its funny listening to Quahog and Herald argue against GMO and then deny evolution.
0 Replies

Herald

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 01:21 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
As I said, there arent any GMO tomatoes on the market.

O.K., they are no GMO tomatoes but there are 'reinforced' tomatoes with ethylene (for durability) - what is the difference ... in terms of the indicator 'unfit for eating'?

Quote:
that in several nanoseconds one can verify that you are talking nonsense
damn youre a lying sack of ****. Everything you posted was what I was telling you about in the previous few pages. At least be honest in your attempts at debate. [/quote]
Can you provide and example ... with some quotations, if possible.
Example: in this and this post I said this and this
and in that and that post on the next page H. said this and this on his behalf
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 01:36 pm
@Herald,
Quote:
'reinforced' tomatoes with ethylene (for durability) - what is the difference ... in terms of the indicator 'unfit for eating'?
That's a market decision. The tomato or strawberry or fruit farmer isn't paid by how fresh and beautiful his beggies are. Hes paid by weight. They pick the veggies and fruits UNRIPE (still green)from vast monoculture farms out west and then load em in carriers (trucks n trains) and then fumigate them with ethylene to begin the ripening.
The best way to impact that is to BUY LOCAL. Support your farmers and get to know them and their products. They will be happy to fill you in on their methods of production and youll be surprised that they know as much about farming as you do about your job.

THey don't spray tomatoes with ethylene gas for "durability". They spray the green tomatoes with ethylene gas to begin ripening.

I have no idea where your going but you've tried in several threads to pick fights and you've always been pretty much stomped on. Maybe its a langiage thing but I don't think you have any idea about much of what yore talking about.

Back several pages I ws telling you the various "oxidizing agents " and cl being the most powerful an F being just behind. You've conveniently forgotten.
That's ok.