breaking off affair with blackmail involved

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 01:39 pm
When a woman once ditched me, she blanked me completely and it hurt bad.
If she'd simply sent me a little goodbye note explaining why she was splitting, it would have softened the blow a bit.
But I got over her by thinking "Well if she don't want me, I don't want her!", and let it go and moved on.
Problem is, some guys CAN'T let it go, especially if they're being blanked, and that's when it turns nasty becuase they regard blanking as a terrible insult..
BillRM

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 02:26 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
NONSENSE there is not excused for the guy not to just walk away and surely no excused to be threatening her over her job and her child.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 06:38 pm
Some guys CAN'T just walk away, so they go around full of hate and resentment like unexploded bombs, and if they get blanked it's likely to make them explode.
There's at least one story in the news every week where a spurned boyfriend or hub kills the woman and the kids, it's a form of temporary insanity.
BillRM

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 10:11 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
There's at least one story in the news every week where a spurned boyfriend or hub kills the woman and the kids, it's a form of temporary insanity.

Come on stop suggesting that she should bend over and allow him to do what he wish to do as you never never get rid of such a jerk by just giving in to what he desire.

He likely picked her out in the first place due to her acting weak and if she for real consider him at all likely to be a danger to herself and her family she should go to the police at once and also have her husband break out the family firearms.

Oh, if it was any of the women in my family the chances that he would see the inside of a courtroom instead of the inside of his own coffin in order to be able to plead temporary insanity.is damn small.

Of course predators be they lions or humans tend to avoid the strong members of a herd and go for the weak ones so her best course of actions is to stop acting so weak.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 07:59 am
Pop star Cliff Richard (a Christian) showed how to split without hurting the other persons feelings, he sent a nice letter to his ex-girlfriend explaining things like how their relationship would never work because he'd be on the road a lot etc, and she accepted it.
If he'd have just stopped seeing her without a word she'd have been very upset.
Works the other way too; if a woman ditches a man without a word of explanation she's going to get big trouble if he's got a temper, it's not rocket science..
Olivier5

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 08:18 am
Talk to your husband (his life is in danger too, from what I can see--not a good time to be secretive) and to the cops. And to your boss if you trust him to help you, but for no other reason.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 08:44 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
if a woman ditches a man without a word of explanation she's going to get big trouble if he's got a temper, it's not rocket science..

BULLSHIT as he knew she was married with one kid and one kid in the process of being adopted so what more reasons would she or anyone else need to break off an extra extramarital relationship?

An then he had acted like a jerk and already had threaten her and her family.

Sorry but there is zero reason for her to be talking to him instead of the cops or her husband or a lawyer
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 11:27 am
Like I said, a nice friendly letter explaining why the relationship ended can't do any harm.
BUT if the other person keeps stalking and harassing AFTER the letter, THAT'S the time to GET MAD and get the cops to bust their ass..Smile
Germlat

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 04:31 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I agree with you. Sometimes people simply want to be acknowledged....then sometimes they're crazy . Anyone watch Fatal Attraction?! You're spouse could be at risk too!!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 04:33 pm
@BillRM,
Romeo, your opinion on this subject makes you seem like a potentially dangerous dude. I thought you should know. She owes him nothing. Try to read others' opinions and understand that.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 06:50 pm
When young pop star Cliff Richard split with his girlfriend he sent her this letter in 1961 to soften the blow.
Women should do the same when they split with a man-

“Dear Dellia, I know I haven’t written for a long time but I’ve been so confused in my mind about you and about myself.
I’ve just had to make, probably, one of the biggest decisions I’m ever going to make and I’m hoping that it won’t hurt you too much.
Dellia, I want you to try and understand the position I’m in. Being a singer, I’m going to have to give up many things in life.
But being a pop singer I have to give up one very priceless thing – the right to have any lasting relationship with any special girl.
Dellia, you must find someone who is free to love you as you deserve to be loved, and is able to marry you.
I couldn’t give up my career, besides the fact that my mothers and sisters, since my fathers death, rely on me completely.
I have showbiz in my blood now and I would be lost without it.
D, all I can say now is goodbye and don’t think too badly of me.
Love, Cliff.”

http://www.express.co.uk/expressyourself/168362/Cliff-Richard-The-woman-he-left-behind-for-career-in-showbiz
0 Replies

hulkpatrick

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 08:01 am
@ameliefrnch,
here another sex blackmail . Nowadays our smartphone device got feature called voice recording. So just record he blackmail you saying wishing wreck your marriage and ruin child care. Then save in computer the voice recording then after that extort him back let him listen voice recording . Then warn him, he still keep troubling you . You will immediate report to police and both go down to drain together.
Is like you make my life worse, i make your life like hell too. So what scare, just lied your husband that punk guy drug you and sexual contact you and blackmail wish ruin your marriage that all. Hope your husband trust you.
0 Replies