roger

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 11:46 pm
Government should go to yahoo mail, or something like that. I had a computer crash and had to stop at the library to get my email. It was still there.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 06:30 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I have no problem with looking into the computer crash/loss email issue and resolving it one way or another. I sort of doubt given the partisan atmosphere that much really will get resolved.

I'm just saying that the accusations be levied about on this issue are pretty serious stuff, up to this date, all the allegations have not panned out, but I am willing to wait until an investigation into the matter is conducted, fairly, before making up my mind on the latest accusations.

So far I am inclined to believe it is like that they have said, I just don't think they would be stupid enough to carry out such an elaborate illegal scheme for such petty reasons as making conservative groups get harassed into paying taxes on their political groups.
0 Replies