My girlfriend

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 05:13 am
Me and my girl got into a argument because I found out her friend was talking ode sexual with her and she's a girl even Though it was a joke I didn't take it as one my girlfriend gets mad when I ask questions and she ignores me I asked her if you want to leave se said she doesn't kno so I asked her how do u feel about this and she said she doesn't. Noe anymore buh I told her I still love her n I respect your decision she told me she loves me to but I want to know what can I do to make sure she doesn't be reckless like this again if she does should I let her go?

contrex

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 05:22 am
@Terrence23,
Terrence23 wrote:
should I let her go?

She should leave you, whether you 'let' her, or not, because she will be happier with a guy who doesn't think he owns her and has the right to control what she says. I think this will probably happen quite soon anyhow.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 05:23 am
@Terrence23,
Let me see if I understand this.

Your girlfriend and her female friend (who I assume she has no sexual interest in) talked about sex. This made you angry, although it was a joke.

Then in some other capacity (help me out as I have zero context here), you ask questions and your girlfriend gets angry about that. It depends on the questions and your tone. "Do you like sushi?" is not exactly a question one should normally be angered by. "Why are you so fat?" or "Who do you think you are?" are going to questions that'll anger pretty much anyone.

Then you asked if she wanted to leave, she said she didn't know. You responded, "How do you feel about this?" and she said "I don't." You professed love and that you would respect her decision.

And now you're here.

A few things.
  1. Good lord, you overreacted about the sex talk thing. People talk; this clearly meant as much as the two of them trading homework answers. Let it go.
  2. With no information about your questions, I can't figure out who's being reasonable, or not.
  3. If she says she doesn't know if she wants to leave, and she's not sure of how she feels, maybe the thing to do is to give her some space and see what happens.

I get the feeling you demand answers a lot, and you hover. That's what it seems like from here. But you tell us. What could two people, who aren't interested in each other sexually, talking about sex, could possibly hurt you? Was your girlfriend giving away bedroom secrets? Or were they talking about who they'd do if they had the chance? Or were they discussing a problem the friend was having?

See where I'm going with this?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 05:43 am
@Terrence23,
Terrence23 wrote:

Me and my girl got into a argument because I found out her friend was talking ode sexual with her and she's a girl even Though it was a joke I didn't take it as one my girlfriend gets mad when I ask questions and she ignores me I asked her if you want to leave se said she doesn't kno so I asked her how do u feel about this and she said she doesn't. Noe anymore buh I told her I still love her n I respect your decision she told me she loves me to but I want to know what can I do to make sure she doesn't be reckless like this again if she does should I let her go?

Quite apart from the subject problem...if this "paragraph" is any indication of the kind of education you are getting...what difference does anything make?

Not sure what grade you are in, but if it is above 3rd grade, you ought to be spending more time worrying about your education than about who talks what to your girlfriend.
Ragman

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 05:58 am
@Frank Apisa,
I will only add ...not to argue the lack of education comment (which could be true)...sometimes people are responding by text msging with their Smart-phones..without the ease of a basic editing prgram. We can only hold out some glimmer of hope that they weren't driving at the same time as their texting.
0 Replies

tryptyk

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 10:03 am
@Terrence23,
Girls need other people to talk about sexual threads Smile they need a friend - woman to talk, and friend - man to talk about you and very often friend - gay Wink
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 05:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
lol...you go Frank!!!!
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 06:02 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

lol...you go Frank!!!!

We see so much of this here. I have no idea if this is the state of things in the schools these days, but the sentence structure is almost beyond comprehension. The few who post here, simply cannot write with any degree of skill.

Hope it is an aberration..and not the norm.
giujohn

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 06:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Been going on for years Frank...it's that bleeding heart techers union.
Ragman

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 08:36 am
(cough cough...bullshit)
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 02:32 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

(cough cough...bullshit)

My sentiments exactly. But I honestly think John was trying to use a bit of humor here.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 02:33 pm
@Ragman,
You should get someone to look at that cough
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 02:37 pm
@giujohn,
You had me till that useless and untrue statement. Shame on you.

Education is getting worse and there are fewer teachers in unions every year.
giujohn

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 05:42 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Well as Frank said I was just trying to be funny...but do you know how difficult it is to get rid of a bad teacher?
0 Replies