maybe i've been in a satanic ritual

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:08 pm
Hello my name is sebas, i'm from holland. about 3 years ago an old friend of mine said he wanted to do a demon-banning-ritual on me quz they joked that i was possesed. There were 3 poeple. My friend made a pentagram on the ground with salt and lighted some (i think red) candles. I had to stand in the pentagram while he was reading of a paper (quite short) and then set the paper on fire. maybe it was coincidence but the burning paper flew right at me. Ive been quite depressed for a pretty long time and i don't really see a way for me anymore to be happy and most of all can't think clear and think i've become alot less intelligent. could this have been a satanic ritual?

Greetings, Sebas

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:32 pm
@gellemeelle,
Sure. Could have been a parlor trick, too.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 04:19 am
@gellemeelle,
You need counseling for your depression. A one-time activity is highly unlikely to have caused it, no matter what that activity, long as it wasn't physically injurious.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 03:38 pm
@gellemeelle,
gellemeelle wrote:
could this have been a satanic ritual?

Not likely, at least in the sense of an actual contact with the lord of evil (or whatever the proper satanic title is).

Most likely it was a bunch of kids goofing off.

But Jespah was right about counseling. You should see a doctor about your depression. It can be cured, but that cure won't happen until you see a doctor.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 06:57 am
@oralloy,
Hows your therapy going?
0 Replies