For the dems, who is there besides Hillary?

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 08:48 am
@coldjoint,
Yeah, personally I'm thinking of rescuing a Thai bride from the jungle myself
coldjoint

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 08:54 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:

For Gods sake, save the receipt.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 09:12 am
Quote:
If it is racist to disagree with the proven failed policies of Barry Soetoro, oops, I mean Barack Hussein Obama, then what is it when liberal progressives disrespect, dismiss, denigrate, demean, disparage, discredit and seek to destroy black conservative Republicans? Funny, all those “D” words come from the Democrat party. Don’t believe me, just look for the responses to this post from liberal progressives (so predictable).

Now, just so you’re aware, be careful when asking these questions to be outside the range of spittle and frothing of the mouth. As well, stand clear so as not to be struck by a liberal progressives wild arm-flinging tantrums as they throw themselves on the floor in a mad rage. These are the telltale symptoms of liberals exposed to the truth — similar to exposing vampires to light. But know that this reaction affirms you are right on the issues and confirms the liberal progressive inability to intellectually respond.

http://allenbwest.com/2014/06/five-questions-ask-liberal-progressive/
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 09:19 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
In your case, in order for you to find a bride, you'd need to find a "Thai that's blind"! (As opposed to the ties that bind).
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 10:17 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

A friend of mine recently did this. And the fact that she is gorgeous had nothing to do with it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 03:26 pm
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 03:39 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Signature
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.

Could you please explain your signature line to me, CJ?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 03:45 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Could you please explain your signature line to me, CJ?

No, I already have. That you have the memory of a goldfish is not my concern.
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 03:48 pm
@coldjoint,
I explain and reexplain a great deal to many. Let's say you're right. You should be proud to explain something that seems so dear to you.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 03:52 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Let's say you're right.

Let's
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 03:57 pm
@coldjoint,
Okay, so you can't explain it. Why can't you be honest enough to just say so. Why the song and dance? Is that what conservatives/ Repugs are all about?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 04:19 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I explain and reexplain a great deal to many.

Don't we know it.

Why don't you follow coldjoint's lead and refuse to.

No one is buying what you have to sell.
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 04:26 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
That's the great puzzle, Finn - how desperate y'all are to ignore reality. That's why none of you will address anything. Because you are so frightened of what you know is the truth.

No one is even willing to venture a "good thing" that the USA has done. Doesn't quite match the propaganda, does it? There's that niggling little thing that's termed reality.

Aren't these cheap, little way off topic jibes precisely the type of insipid behavior your signature line decries?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 05:09 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Aren't these cheap, little way off topic jibes precisely the type of insipid behavior your signature line decries?

No.

They are certainly off the specific topic of the thread, but since when are you ever constrained by a topic. You are one topic all the time and that is precisely why all of your comments are so insipid.

You repeat the same opprobrium and insults over, and over, and over again.
And you are relentless in your injection of tedium into any and all threads you visit.

I hope I am correct in assuming your absence wasn't due to any misfortune, and glad to see that if it was, the effects haven't lingered to the point where you are unable to join us in this forum, but I've had my fun with welcoming you back and fully intend to return to ignoring your reality, and your truth. I'm too frightened of learning what might actually be The Truth: that the vacuous trading of jibes causes brain damage.

I don't intend to put you on "Ignore" because there is always the chance that you might contribute something new and different, but you won't find me responding to anything that isn't.

Enjoy your days.
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 05:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Right back to your squirrel routine. Avoid the tough stuff pretending you are making valid points.

Why can't any of you address these realities head on? If there was no validity to what I offer it seems that it would be easy to refute, Finn.

0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 06:53 pm
@Thomas,
Thomas wrote:

georgeob1 wrote:
There is something seriously comical about the tempest in the teapot over the congestion at the Ft Lee exit ramp from the GW Bridge.

It's not about the congestion. It's about the cobweb of cronyism and bullying that got unearthed in the investigation of the bridge scandal.

OK. Do you apply the same standards to the ongoing IRS investigations of attempts at exposing an obvious coverup over Benghazi. Both were far more serious than the congestion on the GW bridge off ramp, and both involved far more serious implications of deception and misuse of authority, and with far wider and more l;sating impact on a much greater number of people. Indeed they aren't even close in any element.
JTT

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 06:57 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
OK. Do you apply the same standards to the ongoing IRS investigations of attempts at exposing an obvious coverup over Benghazi.

How about investigations of all the coverups, war crimes, the terrorism against the people of SE Asia, gob1.

War crimes never go way.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:13 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
War crimes never go way.

You. Either.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:23 pm
@coldjoint,
Smile
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:23 pm
@coldjoint,
Are you pissed because you got to engage in some USA war crimes or are you pissed that you didn't?
0 Replies